Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Unbelievable Celebrity Quotes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable Celebrity Quotes (877 Views)

Unbelievable!! Is This Lady’s Hip Real? [see Photos] / Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Celebrity Quotes by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2013
14 Funny Things Said by Celebrities

1. “What’s Wal-Mart? Do they, like, make walls there?” – Paris Hilton

2.“Smoking kills. And if you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.” – Brooke Shields

3.“Whenever I watch TV n see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can’t help but cry. I mean, I’d love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death stuff.” – Mariah Carey

4.“I’ve never wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa.” – Britney Spears

5.“I’m not anorexic. I’m from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I’ve never heard of one. And that includes me.” – Jessica Simpson

6.“I get to go to lots of overseas places like Canada.” – Britney Spears

7.“I make Jessica Simpson look like a rock scientist.” – Tara Reid

8.“I think the Clueless movie was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think the lightness has to come from a very deep place if it’s true lightness.” – Alicia Silverstone

9. (Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?) Answer: “I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we did live forever, then we would live forever, which is why I would not live forever.” – Heather Whitestone, Miss Alabama

10.“Is this chicken that I have or is it fish? I know it’s tuna but it says ‘Chicken of the Sea’.” – Jessica Simpson

11.“So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?” – Christina Aguilera

12. “When I pictured heroin, I pictured some crazy crack head with no shoes under a bridge. You never think that is going to be you. And it never was me. I was never under a bridge, and I always had shoes.” – Nicole Richie

13“Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything.” – Ivana Trump

14.“I was asked to cum 2 Chicago because Chicago is one of our 52 states"

Notice how they are all women smiley
Re: Unbelievable Celebrity Quotes by trekkie: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2013
LOL. this is not a quote but i read that when jessica simpson was introduced to the secretary of the interior; she complemented him and commended him on the great job he was doing being the interior decorator of the white house. she apparently looked around and said he had done a great job with the place. grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Celebrity Quotes by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2013
trekkie: LOL. this is not a quote but i read that when jessica simpson was introduced to the secretary of the interior; she complemented him and commended him on the great job he was doing being the interior decorator of the white house. she apparently looked around and said he had done a great job with the place. grin
lmao! American celebs can be so dumb.
Re: Unbelievable Celebrity Quotes by trekkie: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2013
^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable Celebrity Quotes by Akshow: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2013
.“Whenever I watch TV n see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can’t help but cry. I mean, I’d love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death stuff.” – Mariah Carey
this takes the prize of the dumbest! oh mariah, watdahellll were u finking?
Re: Unbelievable Celebrity Quotes by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
Akshow: .“Whenever I watch TV n see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can’t help but cry. I mean, I’d love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death stuff.” – Mariah Carey
this takes the prize of the dumbest! oh mariah, watdahellll were u finking?
lmao!

(1) (Reply)

What Celebrity Do You Look Like? / Nigeria Actor: Jim Iyke To Wed In October / Serena Williams Shows Off Her Sexy Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.