Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Is't D Penticostalz That Wil Pass Judgement No D Last Day Or God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is't D Penticostalz That Wil Pass Judgement No D Last Day Or God (476 Views)

Big Bang Or God? / Who's The Antichrist Is't Jesus Christ Or Jewish Messaih? / My Pastor Or GOD , Who Should I Listen To ? (Christians ONLY Please ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is't D Penticostalz That Wil Pass Judgement No D Last Day Or God by starluckwhiz(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
Let me knw coz have seen d pentecostal as an impertinent to this universe they love critizing other non-pentecostal churches like d catholic church et.c what is there problem dose it mean dt every pentecostal person wil go to heaven?no....ok the bible sayz love ur neigbour as u love urself.." then tel me is there any love among we christian?no a person dt is going to redeem hates d person that is attending catholic y!is dt d way of christ?i ned answerz
Re: Is't D Penticostalz That Wil Pass Judgement No D Last Day Or God by dokie: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
starluckwhiz: Let me knw coz have seen d pentecostal as an impertinent to this universe they love critizing other non-pentecostal churches like d catholic church et.c what is there problem dose it mean dt every pentecostal person wil go to heaven?no....ok the bible sayz love ur neigbour as u love urself.." then tel me is there any love among we christian?no a person dt is going to redeem hates d person that is attending catholic y!is dt d way of christ?i ned answerz

the job of many uninformed non catholics is to criticize the catholic church. they have nothing else to offer. dont bother yourself about it. on the last day, we shall see what will happen. in the meantime occupy yourself with doing the work of God: living a life free of sin and encouraging others to do same for christ's sake for that is the fundamental of christianity. remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

New Technology: Talking Qu"ran Check It Out... / In Everything Give Thanks. / Results Of Religious Compromise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.