Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show (25140 Views)

Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) / White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) / Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by orlaryhincah2: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
The AY Show was the centre of attraction yesterday, 1st of April… As a lot of lagosians came out to spend their Easter Monday with some of the best comedians of our time.
Tonto Dikeh made her first major appearance as an artist, while Wizkid, Olamide, Iyanya, D’Prince and other acts entertained guest.
Checkout some of the pictures from the event.

http://www.orlaryhincah..com/2013/04/pictures-of-tonto-dikeh-wizkid-olamide.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2013

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by orlaryhincah2: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
FlirtyKaren: this pic of tonto got me shocked shocked
i know why

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by SlyIg(f): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
Trying to dress like Beyoncé with the panties.
She needs to be more careful so as not to pay more than she bargained for.
Remember Nickie Minaj cases?
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 03, 2013
That's a fat camel toe shocked

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by Fussbot: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2013
http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/check-out-pictures-from-ays-easter.html
she dey me*****te?abi no be pad be dat?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by vickysmilez(f): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2013
Fussbot: she dey me*****te?abi no be pad be dat?
LMAO! Ʊ sabi look o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by BlackPeni5: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
cheesy Tonto Makes front page again...Was wondering if her head is getting bigger abi her body is getting smaller.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
what is with iyanya always tOP~Less when performing sad

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by adexsimply(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
CHAI!!! Tonto Dikeh don ******* me kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by teejayreal(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
Oga ooo.
Check ma signature to get the dstv software
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by ebamma(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
~vicky~:
na becos of una him dey do am nah, no be una talk say una dey like guys were get six packs

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
~vicky~:
he enjoys showing off his abs.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by iamswizz(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
Please who are they exactly are they zoologists??
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by iamswizz(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/check-out-pictures-from-ays-easter.html
Hope sey no be prick i dey see so oooo

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by ichommy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
undecidedMust iyanya always remove his shirt??
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by 32D: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
hmmmmm my Dear Tonto Dikeh, d greatest biatch of our time
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
teejayreal: Oga ooo.
Check ma signature to get the dstv software

o boy you no hear say DSTV don buy bad market grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by AkinDavid2: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
Tonto Dikeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you no go kill me! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by Airforce1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
Why dat garage boy called Nyanya so fond of taking off his shirt on stage whenever he's performing up South west??

Just curious cuz he hardly do that on stage whenever he's performing in any of the south east states.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
;DIt's poko baby! Am pokocally fit! grin #mumugirl
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
The new cast of the walking dead (Nigeria) just that they don't need any special make up effect.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by chucky234(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
Tonto
Tonto
Tonto
Tonto
Tonto
Tonto
Tonto
Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by adexsimply(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
rokiatu: The new cast of the walking dead (Nigeria) just that they don't need any special make up effect.
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by Annie2gud(f): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
Tonto dikeh too much bleachin has given u Goitre.u look like a Doll Baby.anyway go girl,u rock.as for julius agwu,u keep reducing in height everyday.

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by mike404(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
She got fat pomo down there grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by Annie2gud(f): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Return of the living Dead@tonto dikeh.too much bleaching and toning.must u bleached ur skin out like tampoon.shell,u are beautiful in ur own Right.since ur Oga@the top is not complainin,who am i to complain.

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
Whats with inyanma and being toppless on stage all the time.he is overdoing things even sexy artistes who oozes sexiness do it frequently
so can he do us a big favour by of by covering his bricklayer arbs RUBBISH
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by COOLDK(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
Is that toto-dikeh ooh! sorry toto-die-keh
Foolishness and craziness of d first order
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show by ifeomabernard(f): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
WOW tonto u fall my hand ooooo!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skiibii Buys New Mercedes Benz (Photo) / Lola Omotayo's Pre-wedding Looks / PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.