Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Your Opinion On The Sack Of "My Oga At The Top." - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Opinion On The Sack Of "My Oga At The Top." (793 Views)

BREAKING: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed / My Oga At The Top ... NSCDC Vs Davido Gobe (video Mix By Dj Kaywise) / Ask My Oga At The Top!, What Does This Implied? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion On The Sack Of "My Oga At The Top." by charlsecy4(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Sequel to the post at https://www.nairaland.com/1243847/oga-top-nscdc-replaces-shem, where Lagos State NSCDC Commandant was sacked, probably because of his inability to provide the correct website of his organisation, I want to know your opinion on the matter.

Do you think his sack was in order? Buttress your feelings with good points.
Re: Your Opinion On The Sack Of "My Oga At The Top." by charlsecy4(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
While it was in order if Mr. Shem knew his employer's website, but do you this his not knowing the website necessarily meant he was not effective in his duty as Commandant? Do you think his non-knowledge of the website directly translate to his inability to provide ways to protect government installations such as oil pipelines, and to devise measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry?

I think Mr. Shem should be appraised in line with his job description, which, I think, knowing the website is not part of. If he failed in his statutory duties, he should be sacked. I don`t think it was proper to have sacked him, on the basis that he didn`t the website. He had duties as Commandant, and should be judged on the basis of those duties.
Re: Your Opinion On The Sack Of "My Oga At The Top." by masks(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
Sick
Re: Your Opinion On The Sack Of "My Oga At The Top." by chikk(f): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
For all the blunders that our first lady has been blowing across the country and internationally, she still maintains an office that is even unconstitutional. Mr Shem bleeped up, accepted, but I.M.O, he doesn't deserve to be sacked
Re: Your Opinion On The Sack Of "My Oga At The Top." by Akshow: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
Justified! The guy just was not smart at all.

(1) (Reply)

I Went In Search Of Job, But Was Defiled / Man Hit By Train, Got Up And Walked Away / null-null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.