Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Nairaland Dundis,mugus And Mumus - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Dundis,mugus And Mumus (3616 Views)

Are The Mumus In Project Fame Real Or Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Dundis,mugus And Mumus by fineyabber: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2008
The door opens,.,.,.,.,.,
A gust of wind follows, changing the atmosphere in the room to one of tension and apprehension
Clemcydawg, Sauseshit and Jaymugu scamper to their feet in reverence, knocking themselves over in their haste to bow down at the towering, authoritative figure at the door.

<><><>Behold,
FINEYABBER majestically strolls in, shakes Iteun and warmly kisses Tessy(looks like she had kellogs this morning)

the king is back boys! Clemcy,sauce and jay, you may now rise to your wobbling feet. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Dundis,mugus And Mumus by clemcykul(f): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2008
FINEIDIOT and his nightmares, wat a disillusioned fella sad grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Nairaland Dundis,mugus And Mumus by fineyabber: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2008
grin
Thank you thank you ma boi

How did u like ur review? You were the last mumu to sign up. Wat took u so long?
How are your folks?Seen them of late?
Re: Nairaland Dundis,mugus And Mumus by clemcykul(f): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2008
ure welcome my dear fineidiot, be a better idiot next tyme wink

grin
grin
grin
Re: Nairaland Dundis,mugus And Mumus by ayusman16(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2008
a leopard can not change it's spot. Fineidiot can never stop being an idiot. Idiot for life is what he is grin
Re: Nairaland Dundis,mugus And Mumus by fineyabber: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2008
Anusman 'sup!
Eagerly awaiting your own review ryt? Dont worry, you wont have to wait too long.
Hope that sore has healed up proper? grin
Re: Nairaland Dundis,mugus And Mumus by jaymobb(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2008
fineyabber:

The door opens,.,.,.,.,.,
A gust of wind follows, changing the atmosphere in the room to one of tension and apprehension
Clemcydawg, Sauseshit and Jaymugu scamper to their feet in reverence, knocking themselves over in their haste to bow down at the towering, authoritative figure at the door.

<><><>Behold,
FINEYABBER majestically strolls in, shakes Iteun and warmly kisses Tessy(looks like she had kellogs this morning)

the king is back boys! Clemcy,sauce and jay, you may now rise to your wobbling feet. Thank you.

hahahaha grin grin grin o boi u dey make me laugh

wat an idiot

he has finally admitted he is the KING OF IDIOTS so automatically u top the list u published.

@fineidiot
kip it going. , o wat an idiot
Re: Nairaland Dundis,mugus And Mumus by fineyabber: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2008
@viewers,
I apologise to announce that the next few posts will be dedicated to rubbing Anusman's shit on Jaymobb. Pls stay tuned. We will return back to this thread after the mugu has learnt a lesson. Talking to his mothers boyfriend like that! angry

Oya Jaymobb, cross this line if na monkey born you grin
Re: Nairaland Dundis,mugus And Mumus by clemcykul(f): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2008
all hail the KING OF IDIOTS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

continue with ur idiotic posts grin
Re: Nairaland Dundis,mugus And Mumus by fineyabber: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2008
i bind every foul evil smelly spirit of distraction with steel chains,refering ofcourse to smelly clemcydawg
I resist the urge to be distracted.

Jaymobb,.,.,.,.,.,You no cross? You mean say no be monkey born you?
Re: Nairaland Dundis,mugus And Mumus by jaymobb(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2008
grin grin y i go cross am grin

u sef if u knw say na monkey born u cross am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Please Unban Me / How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. / Surviving Nairaland For Dummies! An Unofficial Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.