Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,079 members, 7,832,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

FG Scraps NECO, NAPEP, Cancels UTME & Others - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Scraps NECO, NAPEP, Cancels UTME & Others (40132 Views)

FG Scraps Fuel Subsidy, To Reduce Cost Of Petrol From January 1 - / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / FG Scraps UTME,NECO,NAPEP Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: FG Scraps NECO, NAPEP, Cancels UTME & Others by coputa(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
They will not scrap N.Y.S.C because the uniforms,shoes and caps contract is given to top government officials yearly.What value has these nigerian certificates added to the holders: misery and hardship.....a situation where a graduate cannot think rationally,which makes them to look like educated illiterates....we should think out of the box,and better our individual life and stop looking up to the government for help...Nigeria is not going to get any better..
Re: FG Scraps NECO, NAPEP, Cancels UTME & Others by Gideon360: 2:09am On Apr 06, 2013
-If dis decision were taking to scrab out UTME and NECO, it will cause these;
1. far distinctn btw reach and poor.
2. Increase in Unemployment i.e neco & utme staffs
3. Nigeria education will nt av standand.
4. The children of reach people will not attend secondary school or nt finish it b4 proceed to university. (I.e most of reach men children dont finish pry sch b4 moving to secondary sch. thereby most of them has no pry6 certificate).
5. Level of curruption will increase.
6. illitracy level will increase (i.e the children of the poor will nt go to sch again because they will nt av money to bribe university officials).
7. Increase in crime rate
etc.
Pls FG shoud for God's sake reverse this dissaster decision.
The God of the poor who Kills Sani Abacha is still there.
I love our leaders they have listening ear.
I love my dearest Country.
I'm proud to be a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters / Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.