Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia (9846 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by coninse: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2013
KUALA LUMPUR: Two Nigerians and a Filipina were charged at the magistrate's court here yesterday with the kidnapping of a Japanese engineer three weeks ago.
Okwara Victor Emeka, 40, Kalu Okoro Okeke, 31, and Divina Gu-tierrez Matias, 34, from the Philippines allegedly abduct-ed Shunsuke Kobayakawa, 50, in Jalan Lebuh Pudu, and confined him in a condominium unit at Venice Hill, Cheras, at 11.30pm on March 13.

No plea was recorded from the three accused, who were charged under Section 3 of the Kidnapping Act, which carries the death penalty, or life imprisonment, if found guilty.
The two Nigerian men are said to be studying in Malaysia, while Divina worked as a maid.

Deputy public prosecutor S. Malini Anne prosecuted while the three accused were represented by counsel L.A. Gomes. Magistrate Erry Shahriman Nor Aripin presided.
It was earlier reported that the victim had come to Malaysia on March 12 to meet a woman, whom he had communicated through "Skype" about marriage.
After kidnapping the victim, the trio had allegedly demanded a ransom of US$50,000 (RM155,000) from his family in Japan, which was to be credited into a bank account in the Philippines.

Read more: Trio charged with kidnapping Japanese engineer - http://www.nst.com.my/nation/general/trio-charged-with-kidnapping-japanese-engineer-1.246206
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2013
shocked shocked shocked they've imported their biz to Malaysia

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 03, 2013
inufele2: shocked shocked shocked they've imported their biz to Malaysia
old!! If taking the trade abroad is import, then bringing it home is now export? Don't tell me that you did not attend Basic Commerce classes while in JSS1. Please edit your tribal motivated post

15 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2013
old!! If taking the trade abroad is import then bringing it home is now export? Don't tell me that you did not attend Basic Commerce classes while in JSS1. Please edit your tribal y motivated post
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 03, 2013
chiover: old!! If taking the trade abroad is import then bringing it home is now export? Don't tell me that you did not attend Basic Commerce classes while in JSS1. Please edit your tribal y motivated post

Ah ah I goofed grin grin intend to type export, a lot of times I do not read my post before posting them except I'm in a heated debate. Lmao
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2013
inufele2:

Ah ah I goofed grin grin intend to type export, a lot of times I do not read my post before posting them except I'm in a heated debate. Lmao
ok bro no hard feelings but don't bring tribe into this.remb the topic goes thus,"Two Nigerians"
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2013
I won't edit it though as you've quoted me already, at least people can have something to laugh about grin grin by the way my post is not motivated by tribalism as I've turn a new leaf cool
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2013
inufele2: I won't edit it though as you've quoted me already, at least people can have something to laugh about grin grin by the way my post is not motivated by tribalism as I've turn a new leaf cool
hahahahahahaahahahaaaaa,One Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2013
Naija no de carry last......
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by manny4life(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2013

Is it surprising how you managed to see this, but four posts below this on the FP, they've been calling you and your cohorts attention but no where to be found... SMH

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Chuksaluta(m): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by GraceBestowed(f): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2013
I hope they don't dish out to them the death penalty. There are places where career criminals should be careful, and turn a new leaf, Malaysia is one of such places.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by crisycent: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2013
chiover: old!! If taking the trade abroad is import, then bringing it home is now export? Don't tell me that you did not attend Basic Commerce classes while in JSS1. Please edit your tribal motivated post

Shut up...these guys are igbos, you can't deny your evil ways of making money.....anyway thy are facing the hang man now.
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by heed101(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2013
The word import is correct as long as they are resident in Malay. Therefore they have imported the act cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2013
and when the locals in malaysia kill a nigerian for reasons we know nothing about, people here would be blaming our government.smh!!
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Okijajuju1(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2013
I knew the Airport robbery story would not be allowed to go without reprisal attacks by #TheTribeWhoShallNotBeNamed..

#Mods, una thank you o!!

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by mekaboy(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2013
RIP to the duo, in your next life you will know the value of freedom. Better to be free with 100 in your pocket than die with millions in your account.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Revolva(m): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2013
Nigerians again ..one was just killed!!! Last week in malaysia another one in austria...
Now dem don join force kidnapp a japanese...am sure malaysian govt are tired of us

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by UnimkeAk(m): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2013
Malaysia no dey gree, every offence na death penalty.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Born2beRich1(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2013
So we don carry the kidnapping skills go malaysis abi...Yawa no dey, make dem just they adjust the rope well for hanging bi that.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by DonHummer(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2013
so we are not only importing..we av began to export....good 4 our economy.. grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by DonHummer(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2013
Aaronrod: What are we exporting now?

Kidnapping
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by PapaBrowne(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2013
GraceBestowed: I hope they don't dish out to them the death penalty. There are places where career criminals should be careful, and turn a new leaf, Malaysia is one of such places.

While I dont exactly support the death penalty, I dont get why you have sympathy for Criminals.

Career Criminals should be careful so they don't be punished?? Let them be busted, after serving time they can turn a new leaf!
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Annie2gud(f): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2013
Igbos@it again.here is the evaluation...its either the yorubas are thieves robbin in mmia,or the igbos are representing in malaysia.only God knows what the hausas wil do next.kidnappin a filipi(no) to me is just the same as an albi(no).okechukwu my son,i sent u to malaysia school,to learn how to spell ur name.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by GraceBestowed(f): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2013
PapaBrowne:

While I dont exactly support the death penalty, I dont get why you have sympathy for Criminals.

Career Criminals should be careful so they don't be punished?? Let them be busted, after serving time they can turn a new leaf!
Ahh Ahh, you misunderstood what I wrote. In saying; "be careful, and turn a new leaf", I mean they should stop what they're doing, and go legit!

I don't believe in the death penalty, either, and yes, I pray they're not executed, but are made to serve in prison!
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2013
manny4life:

Is it surprising how you managed to see this, but four posts below this on the FP, they've been calling you and your cohorts attention but no where to be found... SMH

Mr man, I'm no longer interested in tribalism, thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2013
They deserve what they get. They broke the 11th commandment. "Thou Shall Not Get Caught".
Re: Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia by Ebestsmscom: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2013
Nigerians!
Why must una show una bad side everywhere.

Damn yit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'My cousin taught me how to steal from shops' – 22-year old suspect / I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady / 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.