Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

On Use Of "Holy Ghost Fire" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On Use Of "Holy Ghost Fire" (860 Views)

How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Relevance Of "the Blood Of Jesus"and Holy Ghost Fire,in Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Use Of "Holy Ghost Fire" by loadux(f): 7:10am On Apr 03, 2013
I want someone to pls help me out on the meaning and use of holy ghost fire cos I have noticed that most christains today uses it when trying to bind and cast something out.
I knew biblically the holy spirit is a comforter and counsellor the one who let us know the whole truth and I knew the only place where holy ghost fire was mentioned in the bible was when it descended on the disciples and that was to empower them and give them the boldness to preach the word.
But I notice that the mention of holy ghost fire today is for binding and casting our enemies of progress.
What I want to know is is this right?

(1) (Reply)

Top 12 People Who Made/Make Islam Look Bad / Jesus Was Killed, Please How Does That Translate To Dieing For Our Sins? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 5th May,2013 Commitment To His Presence By Pas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.