Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... - Autos (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... (273087 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by UkwuNnu(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hello sir, what would it cost to get a very neat Toyota Avalon 2006 or 2007 from Cotonou?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
themodernman:

Which kain 500k in cefa...he said 500k naira! And its coming from d usa & he insists it lands in Lagos cos he said they vandalize cars in cotonou.

Sir,this thread is all about purchase from the parks in cotonou or shipping through cotonou.

About theft in the port,we thank God that the government in Rep. Of Benin has taken steps to minimize theft iin the ports although "bad belle" agents from lagos ports that know next to nothing about this port will go around to tell you that the rate of theft is high but most times,you'll discover that the agent/agents clearing the vehicles were involved in the theft.

We even advice prospective shippers to always provide details of the VIN and the owner so that the custom duty in Nigeria would have been processed even before the ship berthes in cotonou and we will process the duty in cotonou when the ship berthes,this shortens the time the car spends in the port or border.

About the 500,000 naira,we also clear cars through lagos port and we don't know how they got that value but it's better you ask again,maybe you misunderstood them but one thing you should note is that land borders are sometimes cheaper than lagos ports,so you can't just compare the two charges.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Larrydee(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
saintjoel:

Sincerely sir,i can't understand what you have written,which car did you buy and is the sum in naira or cefa,kindly explain,thanks.

I bought a hyundai accent 2006 model. The buying price for the car was NGN798k which was about 2.3mllion at the exchange rate as at the time of purchase. What I am saying is that i had to part with additional NGN600k to get the car delivered to my house. According to my agent, the 600k covers cost of clearing, something about security and Nigerian customs duty.

The question is: does it cost so much to move the car out of the car lot up to the time it is delivered to the customer or did my agent mix up the figures.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by themodernman: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
saintjoel:

Sir,this thread is all about purchase from the parks in cotonou or shipping through cotonou.

About theft in the port,we thank God that the government in Rep. Of Benin has taken steps to minimize theft iin the ports although "bad belle" agents from lagos ports that know next to nothing about this port will go around to tell you that the rate of theft is high but most times,you'll discover that the agent/agents clearing the vehicles were involved in the theft.

We even advice prospective shippers to always provide details of the VIN and the owner so that the custom duty in Nigeria would have been processed even before the ship berthes in cotonou and we will process the duty in cotonou when the ship berthes,this shortens the time the car spends in the port or border.

About the 500,000 naira,we also clear cars through lagos port and we don't know how they got that value but it's better you ask again,maybe you misunderstood them but one thing you should note is that land borders are sometimes cheaper than lagos ports,so you can't just compare the two charges.

I've even asked the guy to reduce the price several times but it's like my own don dey too much.....

I may decid to ship through cotonou then...so whats the duty for a 2004 Mercedes benz E320 last on your side?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Larrydee:

I bought a hyundai accent 2006 model. The buying price for the car was NGN798k which was about 2.3mllion at the exchange rate as at the time of purchase. What I am saying is that i had to part with additional NGN600k to get the car delivered to my house. According to my agent, the 600k covers cost of clearing, something about security and Nigerian customs duty.

The question is: does it cost so much to move the car out of the car lot up to the time it is delivered to the customer or did my agent mix up the figures.

******This car wasn't bought through Jelad ventures,so there's little we can say about it.

******* Was the car delivered with custom duty papers and what did they pay as bank charges?

******* We have always told propesctive customers that these so called "agents/middlemen just qoute ridiculously low prices to lure customers into the market,then start scamming the customer once he/she is trapped by asking for monies to balance the vehicle purchased.

******* Did you give the agent/middleman money to buy on your behalf and deliver or did you go into cotonou to buy?

******* I think the best thing you have to do is ask you agent/middleman to tabulate everything cos I don't understand how N600K was spent between cotonou and Nigeria.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
themodernman:

I've even asked the guy to reduce the price several times but it's like my own don dey too much.....

I may decid to ship through cotonou then...so whats the duty for a 2004 Mercedes benz E320 last on your side?

N380,000 (Cotonou and Nigeria).
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 7:16am On Apr 28, 2015
PROMPT RESPONSE.

This is one of the reasons why we at jelad ventures are the best in what we do.

Right from the time you make inquiries to the time your vehicle is delivered to your doorstep,we make sure that it's fast tracked.

In order to fast track our services,we've reopened our idiroko route and your vehicle leaves the border immediately the papers have been processed unlike seme where you've to wait till six in the evening.

We also make sure that we start processing your duty papers even before the vehicles get to the border,even for vehicles still in transit for importers that are shipping through cotonou port. We make it a point of duty to partner with sister agencies with bigger and efficient work force.

Your vehicle plate numbers and registration papers like third party insurance etc can also be gotten before the vehicle's entry into Nigeria for just thirty-five thousand naira only.

Our fast and efficient services has seriously made jelad ventures a name to be reckoned with at the borders of Nigeria.

NB - issues may come up if there is network disruption at the borders cos printouts cant be obtained from customs if they don't have access to network or if car is delayed in Benin by their authorities,these conditions may delay us but at the end,we assure you that your vehicle will get to the border in time.

For more information,kindly contact gbenga through the following links-

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Mail - jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
saintjoel:

N380,000 (Cotonou and Nigeria).

LAGOS PORT FOR N400,000K.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by spako4(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
saintjoel:

04/05 or 05/06 and limited(full options or basic(normal)?

Still waiting
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by stanjohn57: 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Saintjoel, honestly you have provided valuable information, knowingly or not. My question, I bought an '08 Nissan Rogue in USA. Am torn between shipping through Lagos or Cotonou. Please what are the cost implications of each? Also, can you handle any of the options I settle with though you didn't purchase it? Kindly give your professional advice.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2015
spako4:

Still waiting

I am so sorry sir.

Asking price for 05/06 Highlander basic is N2.2M + N300,000 custom duty while limited is N2.4M + N300,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 04/05 Highlander basic is N1.8M + N280,000 custom duty while limited is N2M + N280,000 custom duty.

****** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION IN EXCHANGE RATES**********
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
stanjohn57:
Saintjoel, honestly you have provided valuable information, knowingly or not. My question, I bought an '08 Nissan Rogue in USA. Am torn between shipping through Lagos or Cotonou. Please what are the cost implications of each? Also, can you handle any of the options I settle with though you didn't purchase it? Kindly give your professional advice.

You may decide to ship through lagos cos there's a slight difference in the charges.

COTONOU PORT - LAGOS = N622,500.

LAGOS PORT = N650,000.

Kindly call Gbenga on 08062948193 for more information and yes,we have the capacity to clear at both ports.

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

Over the years,few businessmen have made impacts in our lives and we feel the only way to reward them is helping them advertise their services on our pages on Nairaland and various websites linked to jelad ventures.

We will want you to know that these are businessmen we can trust and they won't disappoint in any way but all transactions with them must be open to us.

Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by blaze4d: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
Ever wondered how you can get your windshield issues fixed,do you want laminate your windshields or purchase ?

Obynoautoglass LTD is your best bet.

Services rendered by Obyno autoglass ltd are as follows -----

*** Lamination of windshields and glasses.

*** Bullet proof windshields and glasses

*** Sales of mirrors,glasses and windshields.

*** Fixing and repair of broken windshields etc.

ADDRESS - 53,OLOWU STREET,IKEJA .

MOBILE - +2347069238329
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by jordyspices: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
saintjoel:

Davido,almera 2000 model will cost u around 900-950 with duty,also note that you've fix appointments with us so we can go to the parks together,negotiate for cheaper prices and also make bank payments in your prescence so you'll be assured you're getting the best when it comes to car purchase from cotonou.
how much can I get a 2001 rs 300 lexus
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
jordyspices:
how much can I get a 2001 rs 300 lexus

Asking price is N1.450M + N280,000 custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by deathwing(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oga Gbenga.

People have advised me to for the golf 3 instead of the golf 4 because its my first car and i have no experience with maintenance or anything like that. How much can i get a super clean golf 3 from coutonou?

I heard that coutonou car dealers don't do business on weekends? How true is this please?

Also, intend to get slim allot rims for the car once i get it...Can u arrange this, and how much would it cost too? Thanks!
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
deathwing:
Oga Gbenga.

People have advised me to for the golf 3 instead of the golf 4 because its my first car and i have no experience with maintenance or anything like that. How much can i get a super clean golf 3 from coutonou?

I heard that coutonou car dealers don't do business on weekends? How true is this please?

Also, intend to get slim allot rims for the car once i get it...Can u arrange this, and how much would it cost too? Thanks!

WORKING DAYS ARE BETWEEN MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS,10 AM TO 6 PM.

ASKING PRICE IS N510,000 + N140,000 CUSTOM DUTY.
******* SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION IN EXCHANGE RATE **********

ALLOY RIMS CAN BE BOUGHT BUT IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU ARE PRESENT,YPU CAN GET FROM 25,000 TO ANY AMOUNT.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Insanity(m): 12:55am On May 01, 2015
Thanks for all the info you've provided in thus thread.

What's the cost to Lagos for these cars. I will follow you to cotonou, make my choice and you deliver to Lagos
Mercedes C320 2005, Infiniti G35 2006, Accord 2008.
Will like to conclude as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by deathwing(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2015
saintjoel:

WORKING DAYS ARE BETWEEN MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS,10 AM TO 6 PM.

ASKING PRICE IS N510,000 + N140,000 CUSTOM DUTY.
******* SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION IN EXCHANGE RATE **********

ALLOY RIMS CAN BE BOUGHT BUT IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU ARE PRESENT,YPU CAN GET FROM 25,000 TO ANY AMOUNT.

So you are saying I should budget 650k? WHy is the custom duty on Golf 3 of 1996 so much? 140k plenty o sad sad sad
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 6:47am On May 03, 2015
deathwing:

So you are saying I should budget 650k? WHy is the custom duty on Golf 3 of 1996 so much? 140k plenty o sad sad sad

WE ARENT THE PEOPLE THAT WROTE THE TARIFF,WE JUST IMPLEMENT AS AGENTS ADN BETWEEN THE 35% INCREMENT AND DOLLAR EXCHANGE,DUTY HAS ALSO GONE UP AMD REGARDLESS OF MANUFACTURE YEAR,WE RUN UNDERAGE FOR N135,000 LAST,THE OWNER PAYS N5,000 FOR PARK FEES.

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2015
Insanity:
Thanks for all the info you've provided in thus thread.

What's the cost to Lagos for these cars. I will follow you to cotonou, make my choice and you deliver to Lagos
Mercedes C320 2005, Infiniti G35 2006, Accord 2008.
Will like to conclude as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Goodafternoon sir,

Asking price for 05 C320 is N1.6M + N280,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 06 Infiniti G35 is N1.7M + N350,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 2008 Accord is N1.980M + N280,000 custom duty.

******** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE ********
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by reactionpapa: 12:36am On May 04, 2015
[b]Hello,

What's the cost to Lagos for Peugeot 206? Pls give proper breakdown assuming we are to go Cotonou together.... See attached pics

Thanks

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 7:11am On May 04, 2015
Good morning, I believe you had a pleasurable weekend, may your week be favourable. Amen
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2015
WE LEAD AND OTHERS FOLLOW,WE WILL STRIVE TO BE THE BEST IN EVERTHING WE DO.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2015
saintjoel:
PROMPT RESPONSE.

Right from the time you make inquiries to the time your vehicle is delivered to your doorstep,we make sure that it's fast tracked.

In order to fast track our services,we've reopened our idiroko route and your vehicle leaves the border immediately the papers have been processed unlike seme where you've to wait till six in the evening.

We also make sure that we start processing your duty papers even before the vehicles get to the border,even for vehicles still in transit for importers that are shipping through cotonou port. We make it a point of duty to partner with sister agencies with bigger and efficient work force.

Your vehicle plate numbers and registration papers like third party insurance etc can also be gotten before the vehicle's entry into Nigeria for just thirty-five thousand naira only.

Our fast and efficient services has seriously made jelad ventures a name to be reckoned with at the borders of Nigeria.

NB - issues may come up if there is network disruption at the borders cos printouts cant be obtained from customs if they don't have access to network or if car is delayed in Benin by their authorities,these conditions may delay us but at the end,we assure you that your vehicle will get to the border in time.

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2015
reactionpapa:
[b]Hello,

What's the cost to Lagos for Peugeot 206? Pls give proper breakdown assuming we are to go Cotonou together.... See attached pics

Thanks

Asking price for automatic is N720,000 + N140,000 custom duty.

Asking price for manual is N630,000 + N140,000 custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2015
saintjoel:
PROMPT RESPONSE.

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by cuteguy1: 5:31pm On May 06, 2015
Good day, please can u help me with the prices to Lagos for CRV 2009 and 2010, Mazda CX-9 2009, Mazda CX-7 2009, Ford Edge 2009, all full option with reverse camera and Navigation. Whatz the present cotonou exchange rate . Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by b2212(m): 6:18pm On May 06, 2015
saintjoel:

Goodafternoon sir,

Asking price for 05 C320 is N1.6M + N280,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 06 Infiniti G35 is N1.7M + N350,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 2008 Accord is N1.980M + N280,000 custom duty.

******** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE ********

HI,
how much will get a clean 2004/2005 Accord Ex to Lagos. I am not particular if it is leather or not.

thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:47pm On May 06, 2015
cuteguy1:
Good day, please can u help me with the prices to Lagos for CRV 2009 and 2010, Mazda CX-9 2009, Mazda CX-7 2009, Ford Edge 2009, all full option with reverse camera and Navigation. Whatz the present cotonou exchange rate . Thanks

Goodevening sir,

Asking price for 2009 CRV is N2.2M + N400,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 2009 Mazda CX7 is N1.950 + N480,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 2009 Mazda CX9 is N2.3M + N480,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 2009 Ford edge is N2.5M + N550,000 custom duty.

***** Subject to fluctuation in exchange rate******

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (88) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.