Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (274014 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nosib: It was nice to have worked with Jelad ventures and particularly Gbenga, God strengthen you, our business was a success and I endorse him as the goto guy for your car needs in Cotonou, cheers.

Tony

Thanks bro,I really enjoyed our stay in cotono,it was two days of serious fun and business combined.

Mr Tony's purchase of a 2005 RAV4 goes a long way to show that it's not about how expensive the asking price is but it's about actually going into the parks to inspect and bargain for it.

The initial asking price was 2M+250K(custom duty) but after bargaining for a grade 1 jeep,we bought it for 1.750+250K(custom duty).

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2013
bodeface: Thanks for the good job, been following your post.

Please, how much will land this two jeeps to Lagos with and without the custom duty. Both should be the full option, leather interior and grade 1 units.

2008 Highlander and 2008 Honda Pilot

Appreciate the idea of the exchange rate today for CFA to Naira also

Thanking you for precise and accurate information

Sir,I will be silent on the exchange rate issue cos it's always fluctuating,it's possible you change 344naira-1,000 Cefa today and tomorrow,it's changed at 342/340-1,000 CEFA.Asking prices are generally the same regardless of fluctuations,it's just the Naira value that changes,a car with a general asking price of 10million CEFA remains 10M regardless of the fluctuation but the prices change when converted to Naira.

08 highlander's asking price+expenses to the border is 3.6M+500K(custom duty) while 2008 Honda pilot is 2.7M+550K(custom duty),thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2013
Exchange rate as at 24th of November 2013 is 345naira-1,000CEFA.

Contact us today and join our happy customers.

Our Contact Details:

Gbenga
08062948193(whatsapp)
08178267171 (ETISALAT)
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN- 22B2B2C9
Twitter- @jeladventures
Facebook- jelad ventures
Google+- jeladventures@gmail.com
YIM- jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by olumide4christ: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hi Saintjoel,

Pls what's the true situation as per the fed govt hike in import tariff; I read in one of the press releases that the hike would fully commence from February 2014, but some people are creating some panic situation that it would commence at the beginning of next year. What's the true position of things?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
olumide4christ: Hi Saintjoel,

Pls what's the true situation as per the fed govt hike in import tariff; I read in one of the press releases that the hike would fully commence from February 2014, but some people are creating some panic situation that it would commence at the beginning of next year. What's the true position of things?

Sir,I'll use an illustration to explain.

Normal approved duty for 2008 RX350 is 850,000 naira,which means 650,000naira goes to the bank while the remaining amount goes into processing but the Nigerian custom duty service knows that it's not possible for a customer to pay 850,000 naira,that's why it permitted agents to use their initiatives when it comes to paying duty,it also means an agent can charge 350,000naira for the 08 RX330,he pays 200,000-250,000naira into the bank and uses the balance to pay for the running cost but issues may arise when an agent suddenly decides to pay 150,000naira or declare an RX350 as RX330,which is false declaration and will lead to seizure.

Mr Olumide,this illustration has shown that regardless of whatever the FG may come out with,agents will always reach a compromise with the NCS and move your vehicles across the border safely.

They are planning to implement the policy by february and not January.

Also,the hike in tariff is still been put in consideration and it hasn't been implemented,there is no need of going into panic buying cos at the end customers may take wrong decisions.

Till february,we will keep our fingers crossed and see what FG wants to come up with.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by dmajesticjoe: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
please I don't need exact figure because I need a quick reply. Can someone please tell me the range of prices for Nissan Maxima SE 2000-2003 model in Cotonou? Can one also get cars that have been fairly used in Cotonou probably for a cheaper rate?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2013
dmajesticjoe: please I don't need exact figure because I need a quick reply. Can someone please tell me the range of prices for Nissan Maxima SE 2000-2003 model in Cotonou? Can one also get cars that have been fairly used in Cotonou probably for a cheaper rate?

Sir,for the 03 maxima,budget 1.3M,it should cover your purchase,custom duties evn hotel accomodation if we can a get good bargain.

On the issue of cotonou used cars,I wouldn't want you to believe most of the stories you hear about these cars,if at anytime you decide to go into Cotonou to buy the used cars,always make sure you check the documents properly to know if you're not buying a car stolen in Nigeria or in Rep. Of Benin. At Jelad ventures,we only deal with the park owners who bring in their. Vehicles into Cotonou through the ports,we don't buy used cars,it's a 50/50% when it comes to buying those cars.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by dmajesticjoe: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
saintjoel:

Sir,for the 03 maxima,budget 1.3M,it should cover your purchase,custom duties evn hotel accomodation if we can a get good bargain.

On the issue of cotonou used cars,I wouldn't want you to believe most of the stories you hear about these cars,if at anytime you decide to go into Cotonou to buy the used cars,always make sure you check the documents properly to know if you're not buying a car stolen in Nigeria or in Rep. Of Benin. At Jelad ventures,we only deal with the park owners who bring in their. Vehicles into Cotonou through the ports,we don't buy used cars,it's a 50/50% when it comes to buying those cars.
tnx
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by rhames(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
looking for a sound mercedes benz 190 padded model for my use. Whats the cost?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Edunwa302(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
How much can i get 1999 camry wit leather seat
please i need price for manual en auto trans thnx
urgent rely ll b wlcm
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:18am On Dec 02, 2013
Edunwa302: How much can i get 1999 camry wit leather seat
please i need price for manual en auto trans thnx
urgent rely ll b wlcm

Sir,with the rise of naira against CEFA,I've been having a hard time getting a lower price but from the look of things,a 1999 camry with even manual transmission has an asking price of 728,000naira,which also cover expenses to the border while you pay custom duty of 130,000naira on it,now if you're coming into cotonou,I'll advise you to budget between 850-900,000naira.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2013
saintjoel: Exchange rate as at 24th of November 2013 is 345naira-1,000CEFA.

Our Contact Details:

Gbenga
08062948193(whatsapp)
08178267171 (ETISALAT)
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN- 22B2B2C9
Twitter- @jeladventures
Facebook- jelad ventures
have sent u BB request no response, add me pls. : 7af40fd6
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2013
pls how much wld land a peugeot 406 lhd german/
french spec and not d converted ones from
uk....2001-03 model
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by rhames(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
how much will a merecedes benz 190 padded cost? grin
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Edunwa302(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
saintjoel:

Sir,with the rise of naira against CEFA,I've been having a hard time getting a lower price but from the look of things,a 1999 camry with even manual transmission has an asking price of 728,000naira,which also cover expenses to the border while you pay custom duty of 130,000naira on it,now if you're coming into cotonou,I'll advise you to budget between 850-900,000naira.
ok thnx i gat 2do more little savings, i v bn of 750 total
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by tiiola(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
I need a toyota avensis around 2006 and 2008. Pls let me know the cost of the car and original custom duty papers. Expectind to hear from you.

Br
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:26am On Dec 05, 2013
Exchange rate as at 3rd of December,2013 is 350naira-1,000CFA.

The projected panic buying in the market has started because Nigerians are trying to beat what they think is going to be an FG ban on imported pre-owned cars(tokunbo).

What FG is really proposing is this,by February when the policy is implemented,cars brought into Nigeria with =N=130,000 will now pay custom duties between =N=300-35000.It doesn't mean an outright ban on importation of cars but an increase in tariff and like we at Jelad ventures have always told our customers,this is not a time to sit down and start drawing up a long list of cars or complain about cost of cars but this is a time to take action,come into the market and start bargaining for your choice.

Using the 2010 accord shown below as an example,the buyer actually wanted to buy an 08 accord but when we got to the market,we went from stand to stand,inspecting 08 accord and suddenly we saw this 010 at the rate of an 08 accord and it was bought.

The initial asking price we were given for an 08 accord was 2.9M to the border but fortunately for us,we later got the car for 2.6M to the border while custom duty was later settled at the Nigerian border.

Going into cotonou to buy vehicles is like taking a leap of faith which one can never regret when you've an agency like Jelad ventures covering your back. Cotonou is all about bargaining and knowing what you want.

February is only two months away and the increase is a 50/50 thing but why wait till when it's implemented before taking that step of faith?

Also shown is another 2008 prado jeep bought by another customer just last week.

Our Contact Details:

Gbenga
08062948193(whatsapp)
08178267171 (ETISALAT)
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN- 22B2B2C9
Twitter- @jeladventures
Facebook- jelad ventures
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by sexsells(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hello everyone... I just bought a toyota avalon 2001 through Saintjoel. I will inform everyone immediately I pickup the car.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Davidandgo: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dear Mr Jelad, i just tried to reach you on your Etisalat a few minutes ago but you didnt pick up. Please i'd like to know what the landing cost of a clean Honda CRV 2010 Model would cost i.e from the estimate cost of the car, agency fees, customs fees etc.
Thank you.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by olumide4christ: 2:24am On Dec 06, 2013
sexsells: Hello everyone... I just bought a toyota avalon 2001 through Saintjoel. I will inform everyone immediately I pickup the car.
Pls could you let me know how much you got it, all costs inclusive? Regards.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:00am On Dec 06, 2013
sexsells: Hello everyone... I just bought a toyota avalon 2001 through Saintjoel. I will inform everyone immediately I pickup the car.

The car didn't get into Nigeria by yesterday evening as expected because of some reasons.

1. In our haste to bargain for a car and also pay for one before the parks close by 5pm,we didn't really test-drive the car so I had to delay payment till when I was able to test-drive the car this morning and also run some certain checks.He also brought his personal mechanic for the check.

2.Since I put everything on hold because of the checks,we didn't pay on time for custom duty at seme border,which also made it difficult for us to run the job.

Efforts are been put in place to make sure he gets his avalon today since we've only custom papers to deal with.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by elebilafe(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
How much is 2005 honda element full option with custom papers
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2013

The avalon was finally delivered this morning,we were unable to beat the six o'clock deadline yesterday but we were able to move it across the border this morning and I'll like to thank you for your patience,pleae feel free to drop the phone number of the mechanic you brought with you,I'll like to ask him some questios,really gained much from his experience.Safe trip to port-harcourt sir.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by FabioPeter: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls what is the price range of Toyota Avalon 2006 and the custom duties as well?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
elebilafe: How much is 2005 honda element full option with custom papers

Sir,honda element 05's asking price+expenses to the border is 1.5M+270K(custom duty).
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by ehissi(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Please what is the estimated cost of a 2004 volkwagen phaeton with ac,alloy wheels and leather interior. Also what is the cost of a 2010 volkswagen amarok, 2004 full option sienna with leather interior with AC, 2005 toyota Avalon. I am hoping to get something this by january and I'm trying to make a price dependent choice. Also my email is ehidiamenigue01@yahoo.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by ehissi(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
ehissi: Please what is the estimated cost of a 2004 volkwagen phaeton with ac,alloy wheels and leather interior. Also what is the cost of a 2010 volkswagen amarok, 2004 full option sienna with leather interior with AC, 2005 toyota Avalon. I am hoping to get something this by january and I'm trying to make a price dependent choice. Also my email is ehidiamenigue01@yahoo.com
Pls I prefer auto transmission, left hand drive,non accidented.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2013
Fabio Peter: Pls what is the price range of Toyota Avalon 2006 and the custom duties as well?

Sir,06 avalon has an asking price of 6M-6.5M Cefa with 500K cefa has the mandatory fee to be paid so you can get your car out of the country while you pay 250K custom duty on it to Nigerian custom service.

6.5M CEFA can be calculated as 6,500*350(current exchange rate)=2.2M and you can also bargain.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by shulex: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2013
I asked you earlier about 406. but saw no reply. Do you buy buy and clear Peugeot cars?If yes I would like to know how much a 406, 2003 - 2005 model would cost. All cost inclusive. A breakdown if possible, clearing into Lagos. I want the interior to have the features in the picture. Of note is the (com 2000) the radio control on the steering column. Expecting your reply ASAP

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by PETERANDRE(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
HELLO SAINTJOEL,
PLEASE CAN I GET A TOYOTA RAV4 2000 MODEL WITH ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS F0R 950 K
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by embee430(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
i have been following this thread and i must say its really helpful. i am looking at getting a car in few weeks time. can you avail me the price of a 2007 Honda Accord(DC) (leather) 4 plugs but 6 is welcome plus custom duty.. Also, a friend wants a 2007 corolla, avail us the prices please as of now in cotonou. Thank you..
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by tiiola(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
Am still expecting to hear from you as requested below.

I need a toyota avensis around 2006 and 2008. Pls let me know the cost of the car and original custom duty papers. Expectind to hear from you.

Br

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (89) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.