Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (273917 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by skipo123: 4:20am On Sep 08, 2013
Dear sir,thanks for your detailed info on buying cars.
Pls kindly tell me cost of 03 -05 acura mdx full options with all fees to lagos.
You can reach me @ peacefoodsltd@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:53am On Sep 08, 2013
hoyo: Hello Sir, pls I want to know the landing cost plus all charges - custom, agent etc to deliver a very clean 2000/01 Toyota sienna.
I want it on monday. You can send the procedure to my hail - taryourses@yahoo.com

Thanks

Email sent sir.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by afope: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hello. Pls i want to know d landing cost and time period for the following cars-

Mdx 2006 touring with nav system and dvd
Toyota highlander 2006
Honda pilot 2006.

Pls email details to afope@yahoo.com.

Also what arrangement do u hv for ur customers in respect of custom and clearing papers as i know there is always a problem with custom authorities as per cotonou cleared cars.

Waiting for ur response asap.
Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by DatNiggaAk(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
How much can I get a 2008 Toyota Camry with DVD/navigation screen? You can whatsapp me on 08023137740. Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2013
DatNiggaAk: How much can I get a 2008 Toyota Camry with DVD/navigation screen? You can whatsapp me on 08023137740. Thanks.

Sir,there are no camry camry cars with factory fitted DVD,you can only get with navigation.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
skipo123: Dear sir,thanks for your detailed info on buying cars.
Pls kindly tell me cost of 03 -05 acura mdx full options with all fees to lagos.
You can reach me @ peacefoodsltd@gmail.com

Email sent.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
afope: Hello. Pls i want to know d landing cost and time period for the following cars-

Mdx 2006 touring with nav system and dvd
Toyota highlander 2006
Honda pilot 2006.

Pls email details to afope@yahoo.com.

Also what arrangement do u hv for ur customers in respect of custom and clearing papers as i know there is always a problem with custom authorities as per cotonou cleared cars.

Waiting for ur response asap.
Thanks

Sir,the email has been sent and you don't need to be scared,as long as you've paid the cuSstom duty clearly stipulated by Nigerian customs,your jeep will be safe.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by muhtars61(m): 1:52am On Sep 10, 2013
My OGA, after having been enlightened by hundreds of your posts I took interest in. personally taking time visit the COTONOU automobile parks soon.

My preference is Toyota Corolla model 2005 or 06. Please kindly get me enlightened on the amount I need to make handy before setting out for Cotonou.

Sincerely Prospective Client,
MUKHTAR. S.
muhtars61@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:31am On Sep 10, 2013
muhtars61: My OGA, after having been enlightened by hundreds of your posts I took interest in. personally taking time visit the COTONOU automobile parks soon.

My preference is Toyota Corolla model 2005 or 06. Please kindly get me enlightened on the amount I need to make handy before setting out for Cotonou.

Sincerely Prospective Client,
MUKHTAR. S.
muhtars61@yahoo.com
Thank you.

Sent sir.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Guddy(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2013
Hello Mr saintjoe please what is the Cotonou cost price of a 2000 full option Toyota Avalon and how much will it take to clear it with complete custom documents in Nigeria? I await your reply. Thanks. bornevatune@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2013
Call or text to make inquiries about the car of your choice,

We help you buy and clear your car to Nigeria.

All you simply have to do is come over to inspect, negotiate and then pay for it when you are ready. You can email,ping or call for more info.

Advantages of Buying in Cotonou over Nigeria - Untamppered mileage, - Clean and cheaper rates, - Untouched by any local mechanic, - Factory paint and option types, - Fast and efficient service - Valid custom duty papers. - Car tracking,registration and insurance. Customer satisfaction is our watch word,you won't be disappointed. Pick up and accommodation available if necessary. We are based in Cotonou,seme and idiroko (Ogun state).

Our Contact Details: Gbenga-+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
08062948193 (whatsapp)
22B2B2C9
Jelad ventures (facebook)
@jeladventures (twitter)
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Sherlock: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2013
Hi Gbenga, Thanks for the info and I must say you come accross as leggit as posssible. Would like to know the Cost of getting the Toyota Corolla 2006 sport. As this is my first car, any info on what would be needed to totally register the car and avoid all the people in uniforms on our highways would be most appreciated
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sherlock: Hi Gbenga, Thanks for the info and I must say you come accross as leggit as posssible. Would like to know the Cost of getting the Toyota Corolla 2006 sport. As this is my first car, any info on what would be needed to totally register the car and avoid all the people in uniforms on our highways would be most appreciated

Sir,kindly send your email address,immediately I'm through with a customer in cotonou,I'll send you a mail.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2013

All you simply have to do is come over to inspect, negotiate and then pay for it when you are ready. You can email,ping or call for more info.

Advantages of Buying in Cotonou over Nigeria - Untamppered mileage, - Clean and cheaper rates, - Untouched by any local mechanic, - Factory paint and option types, - Fast and efficient service - Valid custom duty papers. - Car tracking,registration and insurance. Customer satisfaction is our watch word,you won't be disappointed. Pick up and accommodation available if necessary. We are based in Cotonou,seme and idiroko (Ogun state).

Our Contact Details: Gbenga-+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
08062948193 (whatsapp)
22B2B2C9
Jelad ventures (facebook)
@jeladventures (twitter)
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Sherlock: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
My email address is charlystunt@hotmail.com

saintjoel:

Sir,kindly send your email address,immediately I'm through with a customer in cotonou,I'll send you a mail.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sherlock: My email address is charlystunt@hotmail.com

Seen.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
Another 02 CRV in Ngeria through Seme border from Cotonou by Jelad ventures.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:08am On Sep 15, 2013
ISSUES WHICH MAY AFFECT YOU WHEN YOU BUY FROM COTONOU.

1.GREED- This comes into play when a customer wants a next to free car in a place where nothing comes for free,the I need a camry 2001 model for 650K types.

These are the people agents love luring into Cotonou so that they can they can be exploited.All they need to hear is that they can get a 2007 model for 300,000naira in cotonou and they rush into the market ony to discover they've been tricked into showing up.

Note the pix shown below,it shows a line in a park called FIFA,just a line out of 5-6 lines in this particular park filled with numerous car dealers in their little offices and we have almost 6-8 parks in cotonou,all you need to do is walk in and bargain also note the bikes,they're used as transport within the parks cos they're so large,if any agent tells you he knows a last price it's a lie cos how can someone know the mind of every car dealer in cotonou,all he can know fropm experience is the asking price and even if customer A buys for 800K,800K won't be applicable to Mr B cos bargaining power isn't the same.

2.RESEARCH- Like we've always stated always know what you want,how to get it and how much you can get it.

When you want to buy a car,make sure you make checks about the cars you need,Nairaland is a very good example of a site where you can get info on prices and car performances. We even have cases where customers pay transport fare for agents to check car prices for them in cotonou and even send money for deposits just because they know what they want,not the "I want to know the VIN history or low mileage types",we're talking about people who know what a good car is all about.
It's not always about bringing cash along on your first day,we even have cases where customers widow-shop for a day or two before buying a car in cotonou and pay for the services of their agent to check cars with them. You need to look beyond VIN reports and mileages,if the cars were so perfect,the previous owner who used them abroad will not sell them,that's why you're permitted to bring a mechanic and also test drive the cars. Make research on how to check used cars etc.

3. SINCERITY- This is when you as a potential customer lie to your agent that you can get a car for an amount you know you can't get it in Lagos,all your agent needs to do if he's the fraudulent type is also agree with you and start telling you stories you aso want to hear. He/She is confident that once you come and you become stuck,more cash will roll in. Always be sincere with your agent,if possible let him know your budget and listen to his advice cos he/she has experience. Although you need to be cautious but at least believe your agent to a certain level when he/she tells you what you can obtain in the market.

4. SMUGGLING- When you/agent decides to go into smuggling,it degrades your car's value.
Why pay money to someone who'll drive your car along bush parts when you can easily pay your custom duty and drive out of the border with ease even without your agent driving your car. Don't always believe any agent who tells you customers aren't permitted to drive from the border,as long as you have your papers with you,you as the customer can drive from the border,so if your agent suddenly tells you it's going to take weeks before he/she delivers your car,then you definitely know it's been smuggled. When you pay 100K to smuggle your car across the border when you can pay custom duty for the same car,a lot of questions ought to be asked.

The summary of all these is that the onus falls on you as the customer when you're planning to purchase a car from cotonou.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:37am On Sep 15, 2013
ISSUES WHICH MAY AFFECT YOU WHEN YOU BUY FROM COTONOU.

1.GREED- This comes into play when a customer wants a next to free car in a place where nothing comes for free,the I need a camry 2001 model for 650K types.

These are the people agents love luring into Cotonou so that they can they can be exploited.All they need to hear is that they can get a 2007 model for 300,000naira in cotonou and they rush into the market ony to discover they've been tricked into showing up.

Note the pix shown below,it shows a line in a park called FIFA,just a line out of 5-6 lines in this particular park filled with numerous car dealers in their little offices and we have almost 6-8 parks in cotonou,all you need to do is walk in and bargain also note the bikes,they're used as transport within the parks cos they're so large,if any agent tells you he knows a last price it's a lie cos how can someone know the mind of every car dealer in cotonou,all he can know fropm experience is the asking price and even if customer A buys for 800K,800K won't be applicable to Mr B cos bargaining power isn't the same.

2.RESEARCH- Like we've always stated always know what you want,how to get it and how much you can get it.

When you want to buy a car,make sure you make checks about the cars you need,Nairaland is a very good example of a site where you can get info on prices and car performances. We even have cases where customers pay transport fare for agents to check car prices for them in cotonou and even send money for deposits just because they know what they want,not the "I want to know the VIN history or low mileage types",we're talking about people who know what a good car is all about.
It's not always about bringing cash along on your first day,we even have cases where customers widow-shop for a day or two before buying a car in cotonou and pay for the services of their agent to check cars with them. You need to look beyond VIN reports and mileages,if the cars were so perfect,the previous owner who used them abroad will not sell them,that's why you're permitted to bring a mechanic and also test drive the cars. Make research on how to check used cars etc.

3. SINCERITY- This is when you as a potential customer lie to your agent that you can get a car for an amount you know you can't get it in Lagos,all your agent needs to do if he's the fraudulent type is also agree with you and start telling you stories you aso want to hear. He/She is confident that once you come and you become stuck,more cash will roll in. Always be sincere with your agent,if possible let him know your budget and listen to his advice cos he/she has experience. Although you need to be cautious but at least believe your agent to a certain level when he/she tells you what you can obtain in the market.

4. SMUGGLING- When you/agent decides to go into smuggling,it degrades your car's value.
Why pay money to someone who'll drive your car along bush parts when you can easily pay your custom duty and drive out of the border with ease even without your agent driving your car. Don't always believe any agent who tells you customers aren't permitted to drive from the border,as long as you have your papers with you,you as the customer can drive from the border,so if your agent suddenly tells you it's going to take weeks before he/she delivers your car,then you definitely know it's been smuggled. When you pay 100K to smuggle your car across the border when you can pay custom duty for the same car,a lot of questions ought to be asked.

The summary of all these is that the onus falls on you as the customer when you're planning to purchase a car from cotonou.
https://www.nairaland.com/1245239/cheaper-cars-available-cotonou

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by tyor: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2013
SaintJoel,

Please help me find out the estimated cost to get European 2005 Toyota Corolla (Hatchback) and estimated Custom duty.

Specification
Automatic transmission
4-Doors
Petrol Engine

i need that car like yesterday (See pictures).

Jide.aminu@gmail.com

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by stevSKY(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2013
Pls ​i want to knw if with 1million naira ​i can get an EOD with custom clearance. Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
stev SKY: Pls ​i want to knw if with 1million naira ​i can get an EOD with custom clearance. Thanks

Sir,it's only baby boy you can get for 1M.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by ralish: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
I am in abuja. Names ismail. Have found your discussion and very useful and would like to key in. I am hoping to buy a corolla s 2004 model from cotonou. How much will bring a grade A to my door step
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
ralish: I am in abuja. Names ismail. Have found your discussion and very useful and would like to key in. I am hoping to buy a corolla s 2004 model from cotonou. How much will bring a grade A to my door step

Sir,can you mail us at jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk so that we can talk,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by hartland(m): 2:11am On Sep 16, 2013
Plz am Alex by name I wud lyk to know how much to buy & clear dis cars cuz I want to get any one of them.

Lexus rx330 or 350 2004-2007 model

Toyota rav4 2004-2007

Toyota highlander or 4runner 2004-2007

plz send reply to uniqueboyy2k@yahoo.com or chat me on whatsapp wit dis number 08083726882.
plz pix will also be appreciated. Thanx
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:35am On Sep 16, 2013
At Jelad ventures,we don't give you last prices rather we give our customers the freedom to make choices and bargain for a vehicle that fits into their budget.

There is no way any agent will know the mind of every car dealer in Cotonou unless he/she is a wizard/witch and what is applicable to customer A isn't applicable to customer B.

For those who have been to Cotonou to purchase cars before,you may have noticed that all we give you are asking prices+expenses+custom duty.Many questions have been raised and we'll like to clarify them.

Let's use a benz 230(2000) as an example.

The asking price is 700K+220K(custom duty).

Now,everyone knows that in Cotonou,there are certain monies you've to pay to bring the car out from the park to the border and it's a standard charge of 165K irrespective of year.

Now,let's assume you pay 700K in cotonou,it's going to be 700-165K=535K(which is the actual purchase price).

Now let's assume you've a budget of 800K,all you need to do is so simple,deduct 220K(custom duty in Nigeria) from 800K,we have 580K left.

580K-165K=415K.

415K is your bargaining price when you come into Cotonou,this is what you offer the dealers.

If any agent tells you that you can get a car for 350K from Cotonou,it's practically a lie cos at least you'll spend 70K smuggling the car into Nigeria.

350K-70K=280K

Now according to our calculation,if we deduct 165K from 280K,we have 115K(345K CFA).Which good car can you purchase at that price.

All they do is trick you into Cotonou with your 350K cos they know greed is a factor which comes into play when it comes to some Nigerians,after you spend the 350K,your car is stuck in the parks because they'll keep demanding money for duty clearance and smuggling fee,before you know it,your car spends weeks in the bush before getting to your doorstep.

Please note that the 165K is a mandatory charge in cotonou but the beauty of it is that even when you fix it in your budget,if you're a good bargainer,you'll get quality cars.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2013
Buying cars from Cotonou made easier.

Advantages of Buying in Cotonou over Nigeria
- Untamppered mileage,
- Clean and cheaper rates,
- Untouched by any local mechanic,
- Factory paint and option types,
- Fast and efficient service
- Valid custom duty papers.
- Car tracking,registration and insurance.
Customer satisfaction is our watch word,you won't be disappointed.
Pick up and accommodation available if necessary.
We are based in Cotonou,seme and idiroko (Ogun state).

Our Contact Details:
Gbenga-
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
08062948193(whatsapp)
22B2B2C9
Jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:52am On Sep 19, 2013
At Jelad ventures,we aren't in the position to fix last prices on vehicles in Cotonou,all we do is give you a asking price plus freedom to bargain for one that'lll fit intop your budget.

Pleas note that we collect a service charge after purchase and custom duty payment and we reserve the right to decide the least amount you can pay for duty,so technically when you're asked to payu 250K as custom duty,it may still be dropped cos customs has given agents the leverage to cut some tariffs but care needs to be taken so it'll not fall into short-payment.

If you've gone to cotonou to purchase a vehicle and you want us to clear into Nigeria,you'll still pay half the service charge.

Also,pls note that we don't smuggle vehicles neither do we help smugglers.

For those who made inquiried about the range rover envogue we posted earlier,it's brand new with 0 mileage also it's around 11M(asking price+expenses),we are still waiting for NCS to reply our memo on duty payable but it's a good buy againstt the 15M pourchase price in Nigeria.

Also shown is the 2012/2013 porsche paranema and Peogout 8006 also available in cotonou.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:15am On Sep 19, 2013
Dear nairalanders,if at any point in time you've made inquiries and we've sent a response,please send replies so we can also learn from you.There are also cases where we feel we need to inspect the avalaibilty of cars before giving you the qoutes.

We'll like to suggest that those who need vehicles for transportation businesses are free to visit the parks to actually search for vehicles within their budget cos most of the qoutes we'll give you are for grade one cars most especially with ac etc.

For those seeking for low-end cars,kindly check the cars shown below.

Most times,the "I need a car with auto+ ac for 300K" may not fly,check earlier posts,most cars you'll even see for those prices will be old or manual transmission and you'll still need to pay custom duties cos even if it's bought for 50K,custom will impound it and we don't want to loose our license.

From the pictures we've been showing,you can see that the parks are large and there's no way you won't get a vehicle if you've enough money and with serious intentions to buy.

For those who need space buses,check the SIAT(golf engine)+ peogout 80f shown below,these are some brands you can shift to if you can't afford the common models.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by crispgg: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Saintjoel, no luck with the BMW 3 Series? A friend would like to know how much it would cost to buy and clear a Mazda 323F Auto and Manual.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2013
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-

Q: SINCE WE'VE BEEN TOLD TO BARGAIN WHENEVER WE NEED TO PURCHASE FROM COTONOU,HOW DO WE DISCUSS WITH THE FRENCH SPEAKING AUTO DEALERS SINCE THEY DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH AND ARE WE ALLOWED TO TEST DRIVE VEHICLES?

A: YES,you're allowed to test drive the vehicles before purchase and also check the engine components if you come along with a mechanic but it must be within the parks.

Also,many of the car dealers can converse in english and for those who can't,they employ Africans who can speak english but the negotiation must be done with CFA as the currency.You as the customer must make sure you knoW the current exchange rate before leaving the border cos it fluctuates but don't be scared even if it fluctuates,the balance you'll add to it is little change.

Shown below is another 2002 HONDA CRV cleared into Nigeria by Jelad ventures and other vehicles in our seme park awaiting custom clearance.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
If you've sent mails to us on Nairaland,kindly resend them to jelad.ventures @yahoo.co.uk. We've been unable to check our mails on nairaland.

Our contact mobile numbers are still -

08062948193(whatsapp)
BB PIN- 22B2B2C9
Twitter- @jeladventures
Facebook- jelad ventures
Google+- jeladventures@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (89) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.