Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (273402 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:29am On Aug 20, 2013
ackor: Hello Mr. saintjoel, how much can I get Toyota Camry 1998 and 2000. Also a Toyota Matrix 2003

Sir budget 850 for tinylite,950-1M-1.050 for 2000/2001 camry,1.2-1.350 for 03 matrix.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:34am On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=saintjoel]

Sir,shown below is Toyota camry 2001 XLE
.[/quote

Sir,the camry we've been discussing has been sold but the dealer has assured me that he is bringing in some next week,possibly the same color.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:43am On Aug 20, 2013
ianq:

Mine would probably be the weirdest request u've had so far, but, going thru ur posts, I'm reassured u just might have it...so,
Volkswagen UP! (The exclamation mark isn't mine). Is it, by any chance available at cotonou yet? How much?

Sir,I've checked websites for the car but I'm having problems downloading,will really appreciate if u can help download and send pixs to jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:51am On Aug 20, 2013
Gudmornx dear nairalanders.

Exchange rate as at this morning is 331 naira to 1,000 CFA.

Pls always post your email address or mobile contacts when making inquiries,there may be instances we will want to ask questions about the car sepecifications and your request may have been mixed up amongst the posts,thanks in anticipation.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by luluspin(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
luluspin: I expect ur mail as promised, what list of hyundai and kai can a budget of 600k buy?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=luluspin][/quote]

Sir,I'm still working on the cars,I've seen some but they're not worthy of been called cars,I wouldn't want you to buy a problematic car,should be through by wednesday,then I'll send the list,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by luluspin(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks..
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2013
With our promise to give you the best when it comes to buying vehicles,getting a car that will serve you is part of our commitment.

Shown below is an RX330 jeep which was deposited for by a Nigerian who to our dismay has told us he can't afford to buy it again.We have decided to throw it open into the market.

The Arab dealer has decided to sell for 6.5m CFA which is around 2.1850 and all the buyer has to do is pay for Nigerian custom duty.

On the issue of cheap cars in Lagos,we will like to clarify some issues.

1.When you buy a lagos cleared car,you're not given original custom papers,all you're given may be a photocopied teller stating money paid on 4-5 cars ,in this case you don't know which car has the correct duty and which one is a false declaration.

2. We now have cases of fake papers in lagos ports,where records of cars shipped in years ago are re-edited for new cars just shipped in,some cotonou cars brought by some car dealers in Lagos have been turned into lagos cleared cars even with rolled back mileages,even in PH and Abuja.

If you make inquiries about a car and you state that you can get it cheaper elsewhere,we will never argue with you.Cotonou gives you the opportunity of making a choice out of several options,inspecting cars with original mileage and in their natural state and direct bargaining with car dealers.

Many of the dirty cars with dented bodies been smuggled along bush parts belong to these car dealers,they are secure in the knowledge that many people living in the east or places like abuja hardly come to Lagos,so they won't have issues with the officials,that's is why many of you will travel to Lagos and you will not go back to your base with the car.

What makes it more unique is that you pay duty on each car and they are all packed in a Nigerian custom file jacket,you're the owner of your car and you're the one driving out of the border yourself,with almost nine custom checkpoints to go through from the border to inner Lagos,you'll know if your agent has played games with your money.

Agents at the border are now learned and although we can't vouch for hundred %,we can tell you that at least 60% play by the rules set by Nigerian customs service.

We also thank God that we now have Nigerians going into Cotonou and coming back to tell us their experiences,the scams and tricks some agents have played into getting them into the market etc.

This is a disclaimer,we don't accept jobs you've given to other agents,if decide to change agents at the last minute,we will not accept the job,you've to stick to the agent and accept your faith.The only jobs we may accept is if you've gone to the parks to bargain on your own and you want us to bring the car into Nigeria.

1-3 shows the RX330 while 4 shows the custom file jacket used at the border,it contains a bank teller,import duty form,vehicle assessment form etc.

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2013
Pictures below show the front seats,the parts missing are always stored in cotonou to prevent theft and will be brought out before payment for verification.

Exchange rate as at this morning is 332naira to 1,000CFA.

Always make sure you travel with your passports or national identification card/driver's license.

For more details,call Gbenga on 08062948193(whatsapp) or add pin-22B2B2C9,+229967440978

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Lovyifedayo(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
hi akogun, my name is dayo and i would love to purchase a toyota rav4 2005 model. how much will it cost,reply me to known how my movement will be......am mean here, thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by miked1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
hello. i need a clean toyota 4 runner 2001-2002 model limited edition. what is the asking price likely to be? if pics are available or other details, pls send to adosu@hotmail.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:08am On Aug 22, 2013
Lovyifedayo: hi akogun, my name is dayo and i would love to purchase a toyota rav4 2005 model. how much will it cost,reply me to known how my movement will be......am mean here, thanks.

Sir,I'll need your emal address.

Can't just start making your trip a public affair on Nairaland.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by donjsb(m): 4:42am On Aug 22, 2013
How much 4 rangeroversport luxury 2012 & edge ford 2012? Reach me on don6004yahoo.co.uk. I'm Still waiting for ur response
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:03am On Aug 22, 2013
Sir/Ma,
We will always ask you to post your email addresses or mobile contacts when making requests.

We need these items not because we want to disturb your peace with calls/mails but because you as a prospective customer is a top priority.Many people have been led to believe that parks in Cotonou is just one tiny place where you can go with an agent who doesn't know the terrain or just walk in yourself to buy vehicles.

There are so many risks involved.

Yorubas' have a saying that if you don't buy lies with huge cash,you'll not get the truth at a cheap price.

Jelad ventures will not show up to clear the mess you fall into in Cotonou cos by the time it happens,we'll not be able to intervene.Right now we have cases of people who have gone into Cotonou using information written on this thread,some are stranded or have their money hanging,a man even purchased a jeep before knowing that it had no bill of lading papers.

If any agent scams you and you decide to call Jelad ventures to clear it,we may not show up.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:12am On Aug 22, 2013
Sir/Ma,
We will always ask you to post your email addresses or mobile contacts when making requests.

We need these items not because we want to disturb your peace with calls/mails but because you as a prospective customer will always be top priority.Many people have been led to believe that parks in Cotonou is just one tiny place where you can go with an agent who doesn't know the terrain or just walk in yourself to buy vehicles.

There are so many risks involved.

Yorubas' have a saying that if you don't buy lies with huge cash,you'll not get the truth at a cheap price.

Jelad ventures will not show up to clear the mess you fall into in Cotonou cos by the time it happens,we'll not be able to intervene.Right now we have cases of people who have gone into Cotonou using information written on this thread,some are stranded or have their money hanging,a man even purchased a jeep before knowing that it had no bill of lading papers.

If any agent scams you and you decide to call Jelad ventures to clear it,we may not show up.It's not good going up and down in Cotonou searching for good deals for you and someone just wakes up to go behind our backs into Cotonou when an agent has tricked them, he/she will now expects us to show to clear whatever mess they've put themselves in.

We will not hesistate to sue anyone who decides to hold Jelad ventures to ransom,if you've travelled based on the information we've given you and you discover your agent is trying to play games,DONT COMMIT YOUR MONEY.Go back home without buying anything and restrategize but if you decide to drop your money and you get stuck,we'll not show up to settle issues.

Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Legendbaba1(m): 5:47am On Aug 22, 2013
Chairman i need passat wagon dat hold model
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2013
Legendbaba1: Chairman i need passat wagon dat hold model

1999?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by luluspin(m): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2013
Still waiting for ur response
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by fashrules: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
@OP. how much will you advise i need to get a volvo s80 t9 of basically year 2000 or nissan maxima year 2000, from cotonou to naija, including all fees.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by miked1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
mike.d:
hello. i need a clean toyota 4 runner 2001-2002 model limited edition. what is the asking price likely to be? if pics are available or other details, pls send to adosu@hotmail.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2013
Exchange as at 1100HRS GMT is 330naira to 1,000 CFA,these is a time to come into the parks and start bargaining for your dream car.

Due to network issues at the border,we've been unable to get custom duty papers but we are working seriously on it,hopefully by the end of closing hours today,we'll have cleared the backlog and every car will be on their way with their owners.

Also we will take time out to reply every inquiry you've made on whatsapp,BBM,nairaland etc.Just bear with us,we are trying our best to make sure you and your vehicle get to it's destination safely and also get good deals right there in Cotonou.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by luluspin(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2013
I hope sum day one day u will reply me on the kia/hyundai thingy
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
luluspin: I hope sum day one day u will reply me on the kia/hyundai thingy

Sir,it's not as if I don't want to reply but I'm still searching for an hyundai/kia which will fit into your budget and you know we will need to settle customs out of the 600K,the cheapest I've seen was around 750K and you'll still need to pay duty to Nigerian customs.I'm not an agent who tricks people into believing that even with 200k they can get cars with AC,alloy etc.

All these are stories some agents tell to lure customers into Cotonou then they start dribbling them,some people have called me to say someone told them that there are cars or jeep they can get for a specific amount and these cars will be top quality,imagine a caller once said an agent told him he could get 2001 camry for 650K.

Just because it's cotonou doesn't mean that it's only accidented cars they sell there.

Sir,to cut the long story short,I'm not agent who will trick you into the parks just to scam you,I'll prefer we change your inquiry to a golf3,auto+AC but it's still a suggestion but be rest assured I'm still searching for a car that'll serve you,a car that'll not just send you to the mechanic's workshop every week,a car that will fit inot your budget and will not give you issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by luluspin(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
Smiles, thanks....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
We thank God for the lives of our customers who came in from Abuja,PH,owerri,lokoja,kaduna and evn those living in lagos.

We also wish those on the road a safe journey,you'll meet your homes and family in peace,IJN.

Thanks for using our services.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2013
Touchdown in Port-harcourt,Lokoja and Abuja,still expecting news from our owerri bound travellers.Pixs will be posted soon.

Happy weekend folks,may the good Lord be with us all.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2013
Touchdown confirmed in Owerri.Tenth vehicle from Cotonou into Imo state,our track record clearly speaks for us.

We'll be dedicating this weekend to queries made by customers,we've so made unanswered inquiries and we want to clear them.

Also feel free to share experiences with us,especially those who have bought cars from Cotonou.,let us share your experiences and discuss ways we can clear some issues.

Pixs below show some vehicles cleared through seme border into Nigeria by Jelad ventures,apart from these pixs,we still have some golf3,4 and othher cars but will not be able to share,their owners want us to respect their privacy.

For more info:
Call/Contact Gbenga on 08062948193(whatsapp),BB pin -22B2B2C9

God bless you all.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
TOPAI7: Good day, have been impressed by your quote and honesty so far.
I will like to know what I should budget for a 2000 4runner.
Thanks.

Sir,2000 4runner is around 980K while duty is 250K.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
ackor: How Much can I get Golf 3 Wagon and the saloon. I will be considering about 10 of them.
Secondly, how much is Toyota Picnic? Pls send me a text to 08036268158 or email Ackortor@yahoo.com thanks.

Sent.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
adeben79: WHAT WILL IT COST ME TO GET TOYOTA 4RUNNER WITH DUTIES 2000 MODEL

Sir,2000 Toyota 4runner is around 980K+250K custom duty(the engine is rated as 35% engine capacity).
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
julian. i:
Hello saintjoe,
How much can I get a honda civic 2001 with full option and custom paper. Its urgent.

Honda civic 2001 has the asking price of 890K+150K as custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Buying cars from Cotonou made easier.

Call or text to make inquiries about the car of your choice,

We help you buy and clear your car to Nigeria.

All you simply have to do is come over to inspect, negotiate and then pay for it when you are ready. You can email,ping or call for more info.

Advantages of Buying in Cotonou over Nigeria - Untamppered mileage, - Clean and cheaper rates, - Untouched by any local mechanic, - Factory paint and option types, - Fast and efficient service - Valid custom duty papers. - Car tracking,registration and insurance. Customer satisfaction is our watch word,you won't be disappointed. Pick up and accommodation available if necessary. We are based in Cotonou,seme and idiroko (Ogun state).

Our Contact Details: Gbenga-+22967440978(MTN BENIN) 08062948193 22B2B2C9
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (89) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.