Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Pray Against A World War - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray Against A World War (460 Views)

Why Will Rev Chris Kwakpovwe Ask His Congregation To Pray Against Linda Ikeji? / Is It Scriptural To Pray Against Our Enemies? / Was There A World Before Genesis 1? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray Against A World War by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2013
I had the very disturbing vision last night. In the vision I saw some US marines in an air-craft shot down by the North Korea military and the next thing that happened (I mean like as if it was a bait) was US fighter planes raining down bombs all over North-Korea. I was shocked because I was caught in the middle trying to run from colapsing building dorging bombs even when physically I am in Africa.

Let us be serious about this and pray against it. You and I know that if North Korea is at war with the US, the chineese will get involve making about 3billion people to be in the middle of combact.
Re: Pray Against A World War by Alfamann: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2013
War is good.

We will all still be living in caves and forests today if not for wars.

(1) (Reply)

IRONIC! The Man I Preached Was The Antichrist Ended Up Delivering Me / The Conclusion Of The Matter / Purpose: Sent To Execute The Will Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.