Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Either Jamb(utme) or Post Jamb(ume) Needs To Be Cancelled. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Either Jamb(utme) or Post Jamb(ume) Needs To Be Cancelled. (811 Views)

JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? / JAMB (UME) 2006/2007 Is Out! / JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Either Jamb(utme) or Post Jamb(ume) Needs To Be Cancelled. by Tosdam(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2013
It is no more a rumour or fabricate lies that both jamb and post jamb had been corrupted by there administrive body, the issuing of admission is no longer base on merit but rather on connection and lobbying with official body with money to get your name fix on the admission lists.

The corruptive act is becoming unbearable as so many merit student are deprive of admission at the expense of the rich and the so called connected ones. This act is a major factor leading to nigeria producing half bake graduate, because the admitted are not worthy of admission.

The paining aspect is that the super lazy student score higher mark than the industrious student in any given exam through cheating and malpractise, their renegade behaviour earn them rewards and praises from relatives and friend. The assidious student are neglected, because the common slogan around now is no excuses for failure which discourage the hardworking ones, causing them to substitute cheating for reading.

The university tertiary matriculation examination (utme) and university matriculation examination (ume) are now clearly know to be a money making venture extorting student yearly for there own selfish interest.

The excerbating one is that scoring 200 and above in both jamb and post jamb this day is not a guarantee of being giving admission in university, most hardworking student now give it up by going polytechnic or college of education leaving the connected one to school in university.

The question now is either of this body need to be cancelled, which one do we cancel because both are corrupt.
Re: Either Jamb(utme) or Post Jamb(ume) Needs To Be Cancelled. by teadrake(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
Both of them should be cancelled because they've turned it to be a method of exploitation
Re: Either Jamb(utme) or Post Jamb(ume) Needs To Be Cancelled. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Tosdam: It is no more a rumour or fabricate lies that both jamb and post jamb had been corrupted by there administrive body, the issuing of admission is no longer base on merit but rather on connection and lobbying with official body with money to get your name fix on the admission lists.

The corruptive act is becoming unbearable as so many merit student are deprive of admission at the expense of the rich and the so called connected ones. This act is a major factor leading to nigeria producing half bake graduate, because the admitted are not worthy of admission.

The paining aspect is that the super lazy student score higher mark than the industrious student in any given exam through cheating and malpractise, their renegade behaviour earn them rewards and praises from relatives and friend. The assidious student are neglected, because the common slogan around now is no excuses for failure which discourage the hardworking ones, causing them to substitute cheating for reading.

The university tertiary matriculation examination (utme) and university matriculation examination (ume) are now clearly know to be a money making venture extorting student yearly for there own selfish interest.

The excerbating one is that scoring 200 and above in both jamb and post jamb this day is not a guarantee of being giving admission in university, most hardworking student now give it up by going polytechnic or college of education leaving the connected one to school in university.

The question now is either of this body need to be cancel, which one do we cancel because both are corrupt.

My friend edit that your headline. Why do people always do not know when to turn a verb into an adjective? To be cancel...God is involve,am confuse.
Re: Either Jamb(utme) or Post Jamb(ume) Needs To Be Cancelled. by Tosdam(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2013
ferdimako:

My friend edit that your headline. Why do people always do not know when to turn a verb into an adjective? To be cancel...God is involve,am confuse.
Thanks brother, but the headline can't be edit again, i knew it's as well i made the blunder in a haste to post. Thanks for your concern but i think the content matter most.

The headline ought to be "Either utme or ume should be cancel"
Re: Either Jamb(utme) or Post Jamb(ume) Needs To Be Cancelled. by carik(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Tosdam: Thanks brother, but the headline can't be edit [/b]again, i knew it's as well i made the blunder in a haste to post. Thanks for your concern but i think the content matter most.

The headline ought to be "Either utme or ume should be cancel"
[b]
THis dude funny o,another blunder..edited bro.......
Re: Either Jamb(utme) or Post Jamb(ume) Needs To Be Cancelled. by Tosdam(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
carik: [/b]
THis dude funny o,another blunder..[b]edited
bro.......
now dat it ve been edited ur comment

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Online Examination / A Man Earns Multiple College Degrees While Not Existing / Tragedy!female Student Raped To Death By Suspected Cultist In Nwafor,nsugbe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.