Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,483 members, 7,770,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:46 AM

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe (17681 Views)

Latest On AY's Marriage Scandal - From Stella Dimoko's Blog Visitor / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by topeorekoy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
Entertainment reporter Stella Dimoko Korkus wrote on her blog yesterday that she received a mail from the lawyers of popular Lagos based businessman and Monalisa Chinda's new beau, Lanre Nzeribe, asking her to retract a story she wrote on her blog and tender an unreserved apology or face a N500million lawsuit for defamation.

Below is what she wrote on her blog...

I opened my email and right there in my junkmail was this petition asking me to tender an apology or they will sue for Five hundred million naira(only?) if i do not tender a public apology on my blog in 48hours for what the lawyer terms slander.

First of all your petition referred to me as ''Dear Sir'' and my name is spelt in the saving jpeg as 'Stelladimokorus...''...Sorry to correct you oh,I am not a ''Sir'' and my name is as found on the blog ''STELLADIMOKO-KORKUS.

Let me categorically state it here that I refuse to be scared into a chickens nest by Mr Lanre Nzeribe your client.....I am sure you people can use google and can find other stories where those names you mentioned in your petition exist.There is no where in my memo that says''Lanre dated any Stella Damasus '' so there is nothing to take back.

If ''Mrs Stella Damasus is married to Emeka Nzeribe'' how come she is Mrs with her maiden name?Shouldn't it be Stella Damasus-Nzeribe?

You claim your client is Stella's husbands cousin and they are still married?

The same law which gives Mr lanre freedom of association also applies to me...A Nigerian citizen.
The memo i sent Mr Lanre Nzeribe and his (new) girlfriend Monalisa Chinda is HERE and I have re-read it and would like to know exactly what part i should be apologising for in the memo and if ''reverse'' means to delete..

You say Sir that ''a word is enough for the wise'' and I totally agree with you 100PERCENT!

I await your humble response and also use this opportunity to tell you that I no get five hundred million naira but if found guilty i can do community service in your clients house since if you squeeze me i cannot cough out the chicken change you want to ask for..

Thank you Sir(s)

PS----Please hurry with your Response Sir.and pardon any Mistakes,I am not as Learned as you and i was too much in a hurry to reply you in case una increase the money to ten hundred million naira.God Bless

[img]http://1.bp..com/-7yyVhZn6hXc/UVv4TS7v-nI/AAAAAAABldY/WyqZcyl7bbc/s640/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-X9RFh9gIHRM/UVv4N4oQmwI/AAAAAAABldQ/7r_GA2BxEqw/s640/2.jpg[/img]

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/04/stella-dimoko-korkus-hit-with.html

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by LailaIkeji1: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
Pls Mr Nzeribe, If you dont like the story, pls write your own * Chinua Achebe*

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by gunuvi(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
The chicken has come home to roost.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by SisiKill1: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hmmm...Me thinks the Gentleman doth protest too much.

How many celebs have been linked to one person or the other? If they all sent out petitions and whatnot..there will be no trees left in Nigeria.

Now he's called so much attention to it, people will be left wondering if there is more to be the story. What happened to just leaving it well enough alone?

How to be a Celebrity 101 - Someone needs to teach that class to Naija celebs.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by decode55(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin 500million too small na
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Nuzo1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Crap from both parties.

Jokers!
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
See me see wahala o, is like I will take GEJ to court so that NIgerians will here about me
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by baby124: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
LMAO! Stella, Nigeria's aproko number 1. See wahala of amebo. Well she knows how to defend her aproko business. cheesy cheesy cheesy. Shes got a good defense.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Bootylicious(f): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
He is a joker just another plot to make the headline on blogging sites.. Lmao and yes he achieved it..I trust Stella!!!!!!!!
topeorekoy: Entertainment reporter Stella Dimoko Korkus wrote on her blog yesterday that she received a mail from the lawyers of popular Lagos based businessman and Monalisa Chinda's new beau, Lanre Nzeribe, asking her to retract a story she wrote on her blog and tender an unreserved apology or face a N500million lawsuit for defamation.

Below is what she wrote on her blog...

I opened my email and right there in my junkmail was this petition asking me to tender an apology or they will sue for Five hundred million naira(only?) if i do not tender a public apology on my blog in 48hours for what the lawyer terms slander.

First of all your petition referred to me as ''Dear Sir'' and my name is spelt in the saving jpeg as 'Stelladimokorus...''...Sorry to correct you oh,I am not a ''Sir'' and my name is as found on the blog ''STELLADIMOKO-KORKUS.

Let me categorically state it here that I refuse to be scared into a chickens nest by Mr Lanre Nzeribe your client.....I am sure you people can use google and can find other stories where those names you mentioned in your petition exist.There is no where in my memo that says''Lanre dated any Stella Damasus '' so there is nothing to take back.

If ''Mrs Stella Damasus is married to Emeka Nzeribe'' how come she is Mrs with her maiden name?Shouldn't it be Stella Damasus-Nzeribe?

You claim your client is Stella's husbands cousin and they are still married?

The same law which gives Mr lanre freedom of association also applies to me...A Nigerian citizen.
The memo i sent Mr Lanre Nzeribe and his (new) girlfriend Monalisa Chinda is HERE and I have re-read it and would like to know exactly what part i should be apologising for in the memo and if ''reverse'' means to delete..

You say Sir that ''a word is enough for the wise'' and I totally agree with you 100PERCENT!

I await your humble response and also use this opportunity to tell you that I no get five hundred million naira but if found guilty i can do community service in your clients house since if you squeeze me i cannot cough out the chicken change you want to ask for..

Thank you Sir(s)

PS----Please hurry with your Response Sir.and pardon any Mistakes,I am not as Learned as you and i was too much in a hurry to reply you in case una increase the money to ten hundred million naira.God Bless

[img]http://1.bp..com/-7yyVhZn6hXc/UVv4TS7v-nI/AAAAAAABldY/WyqZcyl7bbc/s640/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-X9RFh9gIHRM/UVv4N4oQmwI/AAAAAAABldQ/7r_GA2BxEqw/s640/2.jpg[/img]

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/04/stella-dimoko-korkus-hit-with.html
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
A tisket a tasket
My green and Yellow basket
I wrote a letter to my friend
And on the way I lost it

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by ocelot2006(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Hmmm...Me thinks the Gentleman doth protest too much.

How many celebs have been linked to one person or the other? If they all sent out petitions and whatnot..there will be no trees left in Nigeria.

Now he's called so much attention to it, people will be left wondering if there is more to be the story. What happened to just leaving it well enough alone?

So the so-called gossip columnist should still be allowed to publish stories about anyone, even if it's false (and with absolutely no regards for the consequences of such action), while the victims of all these just sit by with arms folded, right?

4 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Inoknowbook: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
This lawyer sef with all the grammatical blunders! A very poorly written letter of demand. And why are you petitioning Stella? Is she in a a position of authority or power that you have to petition her? The letter should be a demand letter not a petition. You cannot petition and order her around at the same time. Meanwhile, where is the particulars of the publication you consider libelous and defamatory? Go back to the law school, abegi.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Temismith(f): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
Noted! Space keeped for further usesed. grin
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Tinablack: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ghen ghen! Bt I trust Stella, she has her way around words. See guts.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by mike404(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
Dis dimokpekus abi dimoko korkus still dey learn sha

8 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by fpeter(f): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
"It is our humble and sincere [b]BELIEVE[/b]instead of BELIEF!!!!!!!.......Even lawyers dey gbagaun.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Intrepid1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mr Lawyer, it's 'belief' not 'believe'...
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Coldfeet(f): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
Oga law u don hear abi? She say she no get ten hundred abi na five hundred milla o! grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by nairaman66(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
Lol.. She don go broke!
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by iamswizz(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by SisiKill1: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
ocelot2006:

So the so-called gossip columnist should still be allowed to publish stories about anyone, even if it's false (and with absolutely no regards for the consequences of such action), while the victims of all these just sit by with arms folded, right?

And they have on their hands right now is so much better abi?! undecided

People need to learn to pick their battles...and who to battle with for that matter. We are talking about an internet gossip columnist. This is not on the pages of some reputable newspaper here. All they have done is give her more ammo, which like the bottom feeding shark she is, she's latched unto.

If the aim here is to get noticed and have their names splashed all over every itty bitty, mom and pop blog out there....then they have done a fantastic job.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2013

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by ifeomabernard(f): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Hmmm...Me thinks the Gentleman doth protest too much.

For the fact that something has been going on for a longtime doesnt mean that it is right. sumting has to be done to those blogist who just wakeup on morning and decide to write rubbish about sumeone else its high time someone teach them a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Kaxmytex(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
no b 2day wey i don dey tok say 'aprokoism' iz a bad act.....dat money iz 2 small....d lawyer suppose add 3 zeros 2 dat milla
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Ejine(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
"Lanre Nzeribe"?

Biko nu, which kind beans-and-plantain name be dat?
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Ogbodavies(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
Waiting 4 d next drama 2 unfold
Grabs a bottle of kunu and kulikuli cool
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Ejine(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
CHESSBOARD: Pls Mr Nzeribe, If you dont like the story, pls write your own * Chinua Achebe*

Aaronrod:
And name it what?

"There Was A Girlfriend".
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Orikinla(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
Funny people, funny country.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Malawian(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
I no know book:
This lawyer sef with all the grammatical blunders! A very poorly written letter of demand. And why are you petitioning Stella? Is she in a a position of authority or power that you have to petition her? The letter should be a demand letter not a petition. You cannot petition and order her around at the same time. Meanwhile, where is the particulars of the publication you consider libelous and defamatory? Go back to the law school, abegi.
we are still dealing with the mass produced semi illiterates that the life-tea sharking sage released unto Nigeria.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Malawian(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ejiné: "Lanre Nzeribe"?

Biko nu, which kind beans-and-plantain name be dat?
grin grin grin i wanted to ask if the guy is yoruba or igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church / Adaeze Yobo Welcomes Baby Boy / You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.