Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum (1702 Views)

Women Are Their Worst Enemies / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? / Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by dwkoko(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
Just as family and friends await the arrival of Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson and her new born child, Purity, her mother says her God silenced enemies that never thought her daughter would marry her heart desire, Prince Odi Okojie.

In an interview with Nollywood Insider, Mercy's mum said:

"God has finally silenced our enemies. Those who thought my daughter would not marry Odi have failed, thanks to the almighty God that I serve. They tried but could not prevail over what God has destined. We are going to welcome them in a big way. As you can see, we have started preparation to receive them. Things are been bought.

The Aso Ebi will be bought soon and when they come, they will choose the pattern they prefer. Purity is my 14th grandchild. She will be taken to Uromi before coming to Lagos then I will be ready to take care of my baby. I was to go to USA with them, but I could not since my husband was not well then. But now, all is well."

She also hinted there might be two naming or dedication ceremonies for baby Purity.

According to her,

"I might not be able to travel that long distance. If that will be, then there may be a thanksgiving or our own naming ceremony here.

What stops us to having two ceremonies for such a celebrated child, as Purity?"

Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by oyin50(f): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
Some folks are rejoicing, some are agonising. What an irony. I'v got sympathy for the displaced first wife. It feels good to be indispensible. Thank God o..
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by clip: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mama, I rejoice with you but put yourself in the position of the mother of the first wife.
Cane that is used to beat the first wife is still available
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
I bet mama must have covered all loopholes for such cane to reappear ... For her to rejoice this way... Not everyone overlook loopholes, some tighten up their games like crazy...u go fear, nah grin....
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by Ivynwa(f): 4:17am On Apr 04, 2013
Amelian: I bet mama must have covered all loopholes for such cane to reappear ... For her to rejoice this way... Not everyone overlook loopholes, some tighten up their games like crazy...u go fear, nah grin....

Girl, you bad -o-o. grin grin
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by jeffizy(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2013
Too much details mama.
Even those beefing have since found another area of interest. Don't dig up a past that may later throw u down where it was before.
Hmmmm, motherly instincts though.
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
An elderly woman speaking like a glaze eyed teenager *smH*
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by Archildao: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
undecidedWhat goes around comes around!
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by Archildao: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
chaircover: Who are her enemies? Does she know her enemies?

Instead of her to invest her time in praying for the kids and her 14 grandkids a grown asss woman who should know better is taking cheap shots here and there. Who really cares about aso ebi or how many naming ceremonys they hold?.

Her concern should be on how to advise her daughter on how to be a virtuous woman in her marriage. Some Nigerians and misplaced priorities SMH

Are you surprised?money has blinded her eyes to reasoning![color=#006600][/color]
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by clip: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2013
Look at what money has turn the woman to.
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by greatgod2012(f): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
What shall i say than to cross my legs and be watching, anyway, i wish them all well, and i pray that, everyone will reap what is sowed.
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
clip: Mama, I rejoice with you but put yourself in the position of the mother of the first wife.
Cane that is used to beat the first wife is still available
abi o.i even wonder who are enemies are sef.orisirisi.anyway the yoruba elders say if the words of the elders dont come to manifestation in the morning,it will come at night.if the broom is not used to flog the 2nd wife in the morning,it will be used at night.enu e lowa yen,i dey siddon look,shebi she now has the mouth to give unsolicited advice to unmarried ladies of her kind
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
greatgod2012: What shall i say than to cross my legs and be watching, anyway, i wish them all well, and i PRAY that, everyone will reap what is sowed.
you dont need to pray,it is certain that whatever any man or woman sows,that shall he reap in leaps and bounds
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
clip: Look at what money has turn the woman to.
apparently many people in nigeria have a price,irrespective of age
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
byvan: An elderly woman speaking like a glaze eyed teenager *smH*
that's why i said many nigerians have a price irrespective of age
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by baby124: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
They draw too much attention to themselves this family. For a marriage so controversial, you would think they would keep all news about the marriage out of the press. but i guess they are more concerned with proving themselves to everyone, and putting their fingers in the eye of the other woman. If this marriage fails, Mercy will have no where to run or hide. She needs to tone down all the press and caution her mother abeg. Pride goes before a nasty fall. They put so much faith in man, that a man cannot disappoint them tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
chaircover: Who are her enemies? Does she know her enemies?

Instead of her to invest her time in praying for the kids and her 14 grandkids a grown asss woman who should know better is taking cheap shots here and there. Who really cares about aso ebi or how many naming ceremonys they hold?.

Her concern should be on how to advise her daughter on how to be a virtuous woman in her marriage. Some Nigerians and misplaced priorities SMH
i just wonder o.unfortunatly her enemies are within herself and she doesnt know,i wonder who cares about the aso ebi and unnecessary tales you are telling,its even more irritating that an elderly woman cannot keep her mouth shut or know what is necessary to say and what not to say.okugbe,mshewww.the things wey some people go chop no go make them wise,smh
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
baby_123: They draw too much attention to themselves this family. For a marriage so controversial, you would think they would keep all news about the marriage out of the press. but i guess they are more concerned with proving themselves to everyone, and putting their fingers in the eye of the other woman. If this marriage fails, Mercy will have no where to run or hide. She needs to tone down all the press and caution her mother abeg. Pride goes before a nasty fall. They put so much faith in man, that a man cannot disappoint them tomorrow.
now i understand why she misbehaves,dresses like a classless prostitute to red carpets and talks thrash with so much confidence.i can see who is spurring her on.like mother like daughter.i can just imagine the type of upbringing purity will have,who knows sef whether mama to snatched her man from another woman.mama just be careful o,yorubas say the ground is slippery.if mercy's marriage should just crash for any reason,the kain jest wey them go use mercy do go pass my oga at the top own
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
Amelian: I bet mama must have covered all loopholes for such cane to reappear ... For her to rejoice this way... Not everyone overlook loopholes, some tighten up their games like crazy...u go fear, nah grin....
who told you loopholes dont pop out.it does my dear,sooner or later,breeze go blow,we go see fowl nyansh.nothing in this world is hidden anymore
Re: God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
C d power of money! Dats why our politicians dey misyarn always cos d amt of money dem de c d affect their brain like this mama own .

(1) (Reply)

Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! / Please Help This Lady! / Very Touching (with Images).....feel Like Crying Rght Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.