Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! (1684 Views)

Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day / Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents / Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by illuminatic: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Little Ammra Chiedozie has been able to hold her bottle since she was just 3 days old.

A Nigerian baby born in the UK has left doctors amazed after being able to properly grasp a feeding bottle at a very young age.

Little Ammra who was delivered at the Queen's Hospital in Romford, Essex was able to hold the bottle alone just 3 days after her birth.

Her mother, 20-year-old Onyi Chiedozie, said that doctors couldn’t believe their eyes at the sight.

The little girl is being fed with breast milk and is also using the bottle. However, it looks like she has a clear favourite.
http://.com/post/4234/photos-this-nigerian-newborn-baby-can-hold-her-own-feeding-bottle#sthash.4MPMvIID.dpuf

Re: Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by itstpia1: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ammra sounds arabic, is the baby's father arab?
Re: Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by gistmelove(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Na this one u see.. My 1yr n half nephew don dy compose music!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by unapologetic: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
The baby is Adorable though.. a special baby
Re: Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by armyofone(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Maybe Amara?

itstpia1: Ammra sounds arabic, is the baby's father arab?

New baby and such hefty feeding bottle grin
Re: Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by itstpia1: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
True, the mother needs to hold that bottle, lord have mercy.
Re: Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by Gboliwe: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
itstpia1: Ammra sounds arabic, is the baby's father arab?

Tpia! Is anything wrong if the daddy is Arabic? Wouldn't it be a news worthy event if he was or wasn't? What's with you wanting to know the origin of the daddy? undecided

@topic, why would they even give the baby a bottle at that age in the first instance?

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by itstpia1: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
And what's wrong with asking of the father?

Did the woman have the baby by herself?
Re: Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
the baby na real badoo
Re: Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
the baby na real badoo. gbaski babe
Re: Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Does this one resemble a 3 days old baby....?

Abi una no see watin I dey see ni?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by Hostermipo(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
gistmelove: Na this one u see.. My 1yr n half nephew don dy compose music!!

grin
lolzzz
Re: Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
This is not å new born baby.... Take note of these

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by armyofone(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by beau49: 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
How much I give if only I can see some NL character in real life. Sometimes I just wonder.... grin grin @topic not sure if that's a 3day old baby o
Re: Photos: This Nigerian Newborn Baby Can Hold Her Own Feeding Bottle! by illuminatic: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2014
Hmm @ comments

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: Was Caught Right In The Act, What Do I Do? Wife Must Not Hear This / Husband Surprises Wife On Her Birthday / One In 3 Victims Of Family Violence Is Male. Why Aren't We Paying Them Any Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.