Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,115 members, 7,838,822 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear (6423 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2013
Godmother: ^^^ I bet ur girlfriend is not one mary amaka carrying virgin hair and using "ororo" on her lips. If we check we will see she probably even fixes brazillian hair. Yet u come here and say all sorts.

Guys are the fakest people on earth. You are the same people that will chase after beautiful girls and ignore the "nkechis" them. Be real people!!
This is very true!!!
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2013
goldfish80:

Heck! You should be ashamed ƒoя the lots who go around with this fake bum instead ure tryna make an arguement. No classy lady,*i stress* No classy lady would go abt catwalking with fake bums.

Coming to the weavon part, I think ladies should knoow men do not give a flying fvck abt peruvian hair. Its more of an ego match btwn the ladies to feel big among their peers. Trying to impress α man with brazillian hair is very secondary, because guys can't even tell apart brazilian/peruvian/indian/ukrainian hair.

Smart buisness men ª̳Rε really ripping these ladies off with this fantasy bum απϑ all sorts.
Bro,u are makin sense bt in avery funny way...Lmfao.....Carry go joor
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2013
Me,I dress nd put on make-up to look gud fr me! Wat any guy thnks abt wat I'm wearing is soooo secondary
Bt still I think fake "onshore" nd "offshore" is takin it a lil bit too far o
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
This is very true!!!

Becacia, it's not true and you know it. I am wont to think you're patronizing her. tongue.

Reference your siggy to decipher my msg.
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Bt still I think fake "onshore" nd "offshore" ...

Abeg no vex o, wetin be onshore and offshore?
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
fluid26:

Becacia, it's not true and you know it. I am wont to think you're patronizing her. tongue.

Reference your siggy to decipher my msg.
shocked shocked shocked
you are so naughty. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
I think ladies should take it easy and stop being hard on themselves. There are men like me who cnt tell a Brazilian hair when we see one. I dnt like weave-on. I'm in love with cornrows but milady think i am trapped in sec skul . I hate artificial nails, eyelashes and heavy lipstick or make-up(some gals luk like masquerades after d effort).
A lady need nt occassion multiple accidents while walking on d road cos dat will only reduce her to a sex object. Beauty radiates from within and our ladies ought to know ds.
I switch on my 'Obaihagbon mode' whenever i encounter the ladies wt fake accent and relish the accompanying flood of "HUH(s)?", from them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
Watevs, even kim kardash butt isnt natural
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by overdrive(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ivynwa: Hahaha
Just 4 days ago I breezed into a shop to buy a lovely black and white zebra-print-animal-skin design panty that was worn on a mannequin. The kind of beautiful design that gives you that "I gotta have it" feeling, i was taken into the shop and shown a panty with some additional a*s paddings. I was very surprised and quickly told them, "No I don't need all that padding" and the sales persons there bust out laughing. Anyhow, that can still be a better help to some a*s seeking ladies instead of going to the surgeon's tables to add silicones to their bumbum.
Quite on point my dear if u don't hv money to go under d knife then this is a nice alternetive since guys can gym and hv 6packs bt d ladies can't gym to increase u knw what.
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by BrutusOj(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
Godmother: Why do they fake bum size? Is it not for people who like fake tins? Everytin a woman does is to appeal to a man. Fake lashes, fake boobs, fake arse, etc. Dnt get me wrong. I'm not saying these tins in themselves are right. I dnt even do about 80% of them.

All I'm saying is that we leave in a world where the physical triumps. And people are trying to adapt and survive albeit in a weird way
hahaha survivor of d fitest abi? Una neva see anytin,u girls shud keep packagin ursef for men..
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
utumunta: I think ladies should take it easy and stop being hard on themselves. There are men like me who cnt tell a Brazilian hair when we see one. I dnt like weave-on. I'm in love with cornrows but milady think i am trapped in sec skul . I hate artificial nails, eyelashes and heavy lipstick or make-up(some gals luk like masquerades after d effort).
A lady need nt occassion multiple accidents while walking on d road cos dat will only reduce her to a sex object. Beauty radiates from within and our ladies ought to know ds.
I switch on my 'Obaihagbon mode' whenever i encounter the ladies wt fake accent and relish the accompanying flood of "HUH(s)?", from them.

Same here my man. I can't even tell the difference between a 'cheap' bag and a so-called LV or Birkin. Many women overrate the importance of adornments and embellishments. That often weighs a perfect zero in the attraction scale most guys use to measure attractiveness in women, at least in concrete terms.
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Caracta(f): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by ozoemeka(m): 2:01am On Apr 05, 2013
Godmother: ^^^ I bet ur girlfriend is not one mary amaka carrying virgin hair and using "ororo" on her lips. If we check we will see she probably even fixes brazillian hair. Yet u come here and say all sorts.

Guys are the fakest people on earth. You are the same people that will chase after beautiful girls and ignore the "nkechis" them. Be real people!!

they only complain when 1 "fake" girl refused their advances, else he'll be bragging about how pretty she is
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Bonaguy(m): 6:31am On Apr 05, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi: Watevs, even kim kardash butt isnt natural

Who d he.ll is kim? So u shld be fake cos she's fake?
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Bonaguy(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2013
overdrive:
Quite on point my dear if u don't hv money to go under d knife then this is a nice alternetive since guys can gym and hv 6packs bt d ladies can't gym to increase u knw what.

Squatting helps

1 Like

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 06, 2013

pro01: No wonder some of them vehemently refuse intimacy and insist that sex should wait indefinitely. Those chicks that guard their nudity as fanatically as an Iman's wife in Taliban-era Afganistan.

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by honeric01(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2013
Bonaguy:

Squatting helps

No mind them, majority of them ladies are too lazy to even know that exercise can actually give you the perfect body you seek for. lazy bunch. any woman who depend solely on artificial stuffs before she can look "beautiful" should never been taken seriously when it comes to issues of "honesty", being "truthful" and integrity.
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2013
honeric01:

No mind them, majority of them ladies are too lazy to even know that exercise can actually give you the perfect body you seek for. lazy bunch. [size=13pt]any woman who depend solely[/size] on artificial stuffs before she can look "beautiful" should never been taken seriously when it comes to issues of "honesty", being "truthful" and integrity.

I don't think there is any woman who is ugly enough to depend SOLELY on artificial stuff to look beautiful.... (that one go be real deworwor lipsrsealed)
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by honeric01(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2013
fellis:

I don't think there is any woman who is ugly enough to depend SOLELY on artificial stuff to look beautiful.... (that one go be real deworwor lipsrsealed)

Sit down there and be saying "i don't think".

Have you not heard words like "i don't want him to see me without make-up"
"i can't go out like this"
"He caught me unawares"
"Not like this"
"Without my make-up kits, i can't go out".

I was even magnanimous to have added "solely". majority of women can't remain comfortable/confident without one form of make up or the other. I am yet to see any that can go about without one (who cares?).
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2013
honeric01:
Sit down there and be saying "i don't think".
Have you not heard words like "i don't want him to see me without make-up"
"i can't go out like this"
"He caught me unawares"
"Not like this"
"Without my make-up kits, i can't go out".
I was even magnanimous to have added "solely". majority of women can't remain comfortable/confident without one form of make up or the other. I am yet to see any that can go about without one (who cares?).

Lol
funny post grin
Sounds like the women you know are not confident in themselves, I know some girls that are just fine with going outside/seeing their bfs without any type of makeup.
And they are not exactly the best looking women on earth lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by honeric01(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2013
fellis:

Lol
funny post grin
Sounds like the women you know are not confident in themselves, I know some girls that are just fine with going outside/seeing their bfs without any type of makeup.
And they are not exactly the best looking women on earth lipsrsealed

Most women (Especially Blacks in Africa and Nigeria in particular) are not confident/comfortable without make-up, take it or leave it.

LOL.. in your imagination.
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 06, 2013
honeric01:

Most women (Especially Blacks in Africa and Nigeria in particular) are not confident/comfortable without make-up, take it or leave it.

LOL.. in your imagination.

Alright whatever you say.
Let's just agree to disagree.
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by honeric01(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2013
fellis:

Alright whatever you say.
Let's just agree to disagree.

cool
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by agb2011(f): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
bad meat: 0MG,imagine paying for goods only to find out they r fake.
seriously, "goods"; you couldn't find a better word. is that what we are to you? undecided angry
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by princesa(f): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2013
i need me one of those cool

for souvenir offcourse... what else grin
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2013
Mate,calm down na!! No be wetin dey my mind ℓ̊ go talk?? U'r reacting this way cos my statement hit home! cheesy
fluid26:

You and dat ya eye wey shine pass nail polish undecided , na the one wey dey bracket you quick see abi?

Orgasm gbu kwa ki eba hu! tongue
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
naanxie: Mate,calm down na!! No be wetin dey my mind ℓ̊ go talk?? U'r reacting this way cos my statement hit home! cheesy

Kuroni'waju mi! I'm not ya mate. smiley

Which statement hit home? fyi, I dish out ins@ne org@sms! I make girls squirt like a goddamn fountain!
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
fluid26:

Kuroni'waju mi! I'm not ya mate. smiley

Which statement hit home? fyi, I dish out ins@ne org@sms! I make girls squirt like a goddamn fountain!
all the same agbaya [s][/s] egbon calm down!! ℓ̊ come in peace! cheesy abeg,no yab me o!
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Mindependent(f): 5:16am On Apr 12, 2013
Yepa! Dem don expose my nyash o, atleast dem never expose my fake punna cool
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
Kilo ndamu e? undecided
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Emmafrancis: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
goldfish80: Fakes everywere! People dress from hair to toe nails without anything original.I wonder how these ladies live with themselves.Even fake accent!!! SmfH

Fake accent so true. I was travelling In a bus sometime ago, this chic by myside was making a call and actually press down her nostrils with her hand to "generate an american accent". The girl no even shame, she serious dey do her thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles / Long lasting undiluted perfume oil of different fragrance for everyone / Do You need Top Quality Designer *USED* Bags And Shoes? Check Here (pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.