Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Taribo West 'was 40 When He Said He Was 28', Claims Former Boss. LMAO - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo West 'was 40 When He Said He Was 28', Claims Former Boss. LMAO (584 Views)

Keshi Got Carried Away By AFCON Success - Taribo West / Omeruo And Oboabona Are Amateurs - Taribo West / ‘I Was Better Than Maldini’ - Taribo West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Taribo West 'was 40 When He Said He Was 28', Claims Former Boss. LMAO by IleIfe2(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
Taribo West has been accused of lying about his age by his former club Chief, Zarko Zecevic. Taribo joined Patizan Belgrade after leaving Derby county and he told club administrators he was 28 years old while he was actually 40. Lmao

Zarko Zecevic said, "'He joined us saying he was 28. We only later found out he was 40, but he was still playing well so I don’t regret having him on the team" Ok, then. lol

At 44 Taribo tried joining Croatian side, Rijeka football club but the Croatian media speculated he was older than he claimed to be, he told them he was 32. Management grew suspicious when club doctors carried out test on him and discovered his knee suggested he was older. He was signed anyway but later joined Plymouth Fc, where he retired at the age of 44. His wikipedia page says, he is 39. Baba Totiko. Lmao

Source
Aproko
Re: Taribo West 'was 40 When He Said He Was 28', Claims Former Boss. LMAO by Chanchit: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
Na today..? What abt the veterans led by Ajagun, playing for us in the U-20, some of them go don grow white hair for their pp. grin

their age starts reading when they get to europe, its always @ pause when they r still in Nigeria.
Re: Taribo West 'was 40 When He Said He Was 28', Claims Former Boss. LMAO by HAH: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
Na today for naija veryfew players like osaze have their real age, I remember one Yakubu Alfa played under 17 at the age of 32, I also remember one of their squads members came with wife and two children to check the house given to them at prince and princess estate abuja after winning the world cup in 2007
Re: Taribo West 'was 40 When He Said He Was 28', Claims Former Boss. LMAO by semid4lyfe(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2013

(1)

Which Club Do You Support ??? / No Disparity Between Football And Life / Happy Birthday Leo Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.