Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,424 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) (37035 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Valentine’s Day: Charlyboy Advises Ladies / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
Lexoria:
This is what happens when busty ladies put to bed.The mammary glands become serious extra large soup pots and when it finally falls, goodness God, you have to get something to roll it up.I pity these group of people.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Policewoman(f): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Is she also pregnant here?!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-_vFPrDM3FoM/USTd_TINp7I/AAAAAAAAfgo/jh41n6Pl_8k/s320/1+-+Copy+-+Copy.JPG[/img]
Looks like she just gave birth here and is lactating.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by seyibrown(f): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Great body achieved through great discipline! She of course doesn't go about looking like the first picture everyday. Having six kids is just amazing!
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by pheyikemi: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
9jauk: She's not my kind of woman,I love robust lady with Ikebe,charley boy family ona try
Here we go again. Most women will now fink of hittin d gym bt wt ds post of urs they fink abt it twice. wetin u wan do wiv robust/ikebe part of women. U wan chop meat?? undecided
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by stainlessify: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mothers 4naira land, una wnt d belle n una nor won do exercise?!
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by sunnshyn(f): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
From the depths of my heart, i sincerely wouldnt want to look like this before or after child-birth..

In my world, i really do not think a woman should look all masculine unless her job calls for it - like in this case bodybuilding..

Common, i would still want to look and feel soft ALWAYS! I'm supposed to be a woman afterall..

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Decryptor(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Is she also pregnant here?!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-_vFPrDM3FoM/USTd_TINp7I/AAAAAAAAfgo/jh41n6Pl_8k/s320/1+-+Copy+-+Copy.JPG[/img]
Is she your wife?
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
the children get big head.. ori bombers angry
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
How many Naija men reAlly look as fit as her hubby??you guys should better hit the gym too as women also hate slobs.

Don't bother bashing me,oh yes,am very fit!!!even the obesed guys here are shouting "women hit the gym".Make I hear word joor!!!

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
byvan: How many Naija men reAlly look as fit as her hubby??you guys should better hit the gym too as women also hate slobs.

Don't bother bashing me,oh yes,am very fit!!!even the obesed guys here are shouting "women hit the gym".Make I hear word joor!!!
you we ur bobby be like my palm lipsrsealed everything na chest
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Like father like daughter in terms of procreation.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by pheyikemi: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
rhymz: hhahahahahah. . . I believe he confused Surrogacy for artificial insemination. . .lol. . But guy cold o
guess he meant test tube babies
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by pekelepekele(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
One thing you guys don't understand about women giving birth is this. If she gives birth to her baby through normal process and not operation as they call it in Nigeria then that means she can easily have her body pressed with hot water and that will reduce her tommy and her body size but if it was the opposite that I don't pray for any female it means she just have to leave her body the way it is till the wound of where they sew her tommy heals and even after it heals her body won't be as fresh enough for hot water to reduce the size of the tommy and the stress of breastfeeding and nursing the new born baby together with work won't give much space and time for her to do proper exercise to become slim again .

That is the major reason why you see most of our women with big tommy which is not their fault they gave up a lot to make babies . Which means next time you see a woman big in figure or probably with protruding tommy you should appreciate her like every other woman

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Tflickz(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] ;DEweeeeeeeey is dis a woman or a man blems na wa o na sine of rapture b dis like father like daughter sh d pics is owk
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by badesco(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
This is pure nonsense.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by mike404(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
abiki: she looks amazing. Six kids? Just wow. shocked shocked
Yeah ya right Abiku
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
sheyie2007: you we ur bobby be like my palm lipsrsealed everything na chest

I know that this sorry excuse for a man will be the first to reply**spits on his greasy face**

Since you acquired a D*ck implant you are begining to develop a false sense of confidence.Don't poke in your fingers where you can't poke it out dummy.

F**king learner!
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by partner5: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
I meet her in London and she looks great and fun to be with.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
This type if you abuse her papa she go take bottle tear your head grin
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by pheyikemi: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
mike404:
Yeah ya right Abiku
gringringrin
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by kcsider: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=tjskii]Charlyboyz family are just odd undecided
6kids actualy came from dt bod!! Wow,na just one I born wey I be lik bread wey dem throw inside water,choi cheesy grin[/quote

grin
grin grin
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Abiodun5162: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
what d diff between d two ofb dem grin?
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by POLICECAP: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
pekelepekele: One thing you guys don't understand about women giving birth is this. If she gives birth to her baby through normal process and not operation as they call it in Nigeria then that means she can easily have her body pressed with hot water and that will reduce her tommy and her body size but if it was the opposite that I don't pray for any female it means she just have to leave her body the way it is till the wound of where they sew her tommy heals and even after it heals her body won't be as fresh enough for hot water to reduce the size of the tommy and the stress of breastfeeding and nursing the new born baby together with work won't give much space and time for her to do proper exercise to become slim again .

That is the major reason why you see most of our women with big tommy which is not their fault they gave up a lot to make babies . Which means next time you see a woman big in figure or probably with protruding tommy you should appreciate her like every other women

olukwu.

Do you know I hardly recognise a pregnant lady dis days because most of d girls walk abt wif pot belly looking for free lunch
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by nicago: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
tjskii: Charlyboyz family are just odd undecided
6kids actualy came from dt bod!! Wow,na just one I born wey I be lik bread wey dem throw inside water,choi cheesy grin

I'm sure your husband likes you just the way you are.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by nicago: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
tjskii: Charlyboyz family are just odd undecided
6kids actualy came from dt bod!! Wow,na just one I born wey I be lik bread wey dem throw inside water,choi cheesy grin

I'm sure your husband likes you just the way you are!!!!

Women have the tendency to grow bigger particularly after child bearing so why should I worry myself about the size of my wife as long as she remails smart?

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by idontgiveafuck(f): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Okija_juju: Oga Charly Boy!!

You have done well!! Congrats!

I am Bookmarking this thread!! The Moment my wife gives birth, shes heading straight to the gym after 2 months of rest!! She must always look super sexy and hot for me!! angry

6 kids and look at her!! shocked shocked
Nigerian Women should learn from her!! Giving birth isnt a license to become a slob!

dede look carefully observe that stomach and tell me what is wrong with the belly button? Me thinks that she got a tummy tuck. But even with that she looks great overall
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Chindu224422(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
this girl looks awfull
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Mcleo007(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
Whoa! Great body to die for.. If only she had bigger b..oobs the equation would have been completed in fine frame cheesy

#NaijaLadiesPlsKeepFit
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by nicago: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote
author=pheyikemi] Here we go again. Most women will now fink of hittin d
gym bt wt ds post of urs they fink abt it twice. wetin u wan do wiv
robust/ikebe part of women. U wan chop meat?? undecided[/quote]

@9jauk, you just spoke my mind.

One man's meat is another man's poison. I know my own spec of ladies but I have a friend who won't even look at a lady twice if she is not fleshy, I mean REALLY fleshy..so ladies, no matter how you look, there is someone for you out there, there is a man DYING to have you in his world. You'll be suprised..so pheyikemi, if you're the typical African woman, round and robust, your man is out there looking for you. I've found mine & won't lose her for anything/anyone...
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
She can maintain her body and she looks quite healthy for someone with 6 children. Wow
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
meeehn! I need to go to the gym after offloading my by product. I love that body! but how my belle fit flat reach dis one na? lord have mercy!
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by tosan04(f): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
:oOMG!..She's simply awsome. And I'm impressed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos / Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner / Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.