Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,087 members, 7,849,406 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) (37034 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Valentine’s Day: Charlyboy Advises Ladies / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by chukxie(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2013
She's pretty, strong, has a family with six kids and a nice looking husband. What else can she ask for?
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by amerielpepper(f): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2013
Wow! You see! Giving birth doesn't mean a licence to slobberville or obese-city!, like the tummy though, buh I still wanna be soft to touch and see. :DWow! You see! Giving birth doesn't mean a licence to slobberville or obese-city!, like the tummy though, buh I still wanna be soft to touch and see.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by yamakuza: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2013
the Bonding must be out of this world ...
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Denningtedy(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=tjskii]Charlyboyz family are just odd undecided
6kids actualy came from dt bod!! Wow,na just one I born wey I be lik bread wey dem throw inside water,choi cheesy grin[ur husband don blow u tire.....]
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2013
Ok, kiddies! Its time to hit the gym with Mama!!
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2013
Okija, MJ is very pregnant in that picture! undecided

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Lexoria: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2013
She's a body builder people's!!.Its only natural she looks like that after 6.It can be achieved with a lot of determination and money cos you'll need to diet and pay for constant Gym subscription.So guys please be sure to help your wife get there after the kids, making sure you look like her hubby too.Not looking like Mr Ibu and expecting wifey to look like this lady.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by slimyem: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2013
Okija_juju: Nigerian WOmen and their Laziness;

Example Mercy Johnson

BEFORE BABY!! [img]http://4.bp..com/-j1mmgsztHDY/URzPq5TG61I/AAAAAAAAAVQ/F5K2QnNJepE/s1600/Mercy-Johnsonr.jpeg[/img]

AFTER 1 BABY [img]http://nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L21lcmN5MjBqMjBiYWJ5MjBidW1wLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]
Naija men nko?
Abi nor be una dey carry pot belly waka about even without birthing a pin?
At least,women have an excuse.What excuse do you men have?

4 Likes

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2013
tchidi: Okija, MJ is very pregnant in that picture! undecided

[b]Is she also pregnant here?!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-_vFPrDM3FoM/USTd_TINp7I/AAAAAAAAfgo/jh41n6Pl_8k/s320/1+-+Copy+-+Copy.JPG[/img]
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2013
slimyem: Naija men nko?
Abi nor be una dey carry pot belly waka about even without birthing a pin?
At least,women have an excuse.What excuse do you men have?

No be una fault?! angry

If we men say No we no go chop una food, una go start to cry say we don go chop another woman food outside? angry
You women are responsible for giving your husbands pot belle. Thats why I hit the gym 5 times a week and play soccer on Saturdays!
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by claremont(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2013
One word, FIT!
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by pheyikemi: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-_vFPrDM3FoM/USTd_TINp7I/AAAAAAAAfgo/jh41n6Pl_8k/s320/1+-+Copy+-+Copy.JPG[/img]
u want her to be slim ehn? Ok letz imagine her growing slim, how will she look wt dat heavy burden on her chest and how do u want her to carry d burden on her chest? undecided
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by pheyikemi: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

No be una fault?! angry

If we men say No we no go chop una food, una go start to cry say we don go chop another woman food outside? angry
You women are responsible for giving your husbands pot belle. Thats why I hit the gym 5 times a week and play soccer on Saturdays!
I hope u take ur wife along wen u hit d gym?
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Lexoria: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

This is what happens when busty ladies put to bed.The mammary glands become serious extra large soup pots and when it finally falls, goodness God, you have to get something to roll it up.I pity these group of people.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2013
pheyikemi: I hope u take ur wife along wen u hit d gym?

Yes o!!
Infact, she even forced me to go to the gym sef!!
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

Give her a break she had her baby barely 2 months ago.
It's fairly still early for her body to not have shed a lot of weight.
With breast feeding and exercise I would allow for 6-9 months before beginning to make comments wink
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2013
livialives:

With breast feeding and exercise I would allow for 6-9 months before beginning to make comments wink

The baby was born over 3 months ago o!!

But we go wait and see!
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Mayng01(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2013
Amazin posture
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by slimyem: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

No be una fault?! angry

shockedshocked
Okija,women are responsible for giving men pot-belly?
Seriously?
There's nothing women won't get blamed for.Small time,women would be responsible for your fogetting to clean you anus after shytting.undecided
I have seen it all.Choi!

5 Likes

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Lexoria: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2013
livialives:

That's not an excuse, she's a celebrity so she is meant to know she should manage her weight gain before, during and immediately after pregnancy.I lost 3kg from pre-pregnancy weight the day I put to bed last September and as of right now, I weigh exact same as pre-pregnancy and plan to shed 5kg more when I have weaned the lil dude which will leave my weight at 63kg.Celebrities don't have an excuse cos they got more money and time.I have 3kids and no help which leaves me no time for gym.She can drop her baby with a PA and hit the gym.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by micki83(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2013
Lexoria:
This is what happens when busty ladies put to bed.The mammary glands become serious extra large soup pots and when it finally falls, goodness God, you have to get something to roll it up.I pity these group of people.
U just sounded as if u hav small breasts,lol.(Do u,tho?)

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Lexoria: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2013
micki83:
U just sounded as if u hav small breasts,lol.(Do u,tho?)
Moderate.Just the right size for my body size.I just voiced my concern cos of that pic.I can imagine the discomfort she'll be going through.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2013
If that is what a woman's body to die for looks like, then let nobody die for my body.

Da fuq? This chatly boy and him family no normal at all.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by braxjay(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2013
wow in this 21st century 6 kids with little difference in age shocked shocked shocked
mehn this couple like porah sha undecided undecided undecided

good body for six tho'
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by yinkuschua(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
timpaker: Its just to show that SOME Naija women are lazy, they tend to concentrate more on dia hair and face than dia body.

I bet if she was based in naija she would have turned to a slob.
Big ups to her! with a body like that 6 kids no be beans

You're absolutely right... all they know is hair of all brands, makeups and all.....
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by rhymz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
slimyem: What is this one saying?
Artifical insemination mean say she nor go carry the belle ni? Abi u nor know wetin u dey talk?
hhahahahahah. . . I believe he confused Surrogacy for artificial insemination. . .lol. . But guy cold o
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by 9jauk: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
She's not my kind of woman,I love robust lady with Ikebe,charley boy family ona try

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Policewoman(f): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
FlirtyKaren: Her name is Maggy and it seems she is into bodybuilding.
second pic is Maggy and her husband

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/charlyboy-shares-pictures-of-his-1st.html
Yea. she looks just like moi. Working out day and night no easy o. cool
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Coldfeet(f): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Wow! But with that kind of body I wonder what sacrifice she had to make especially with the time she must have spent in the gym working out! Who raised the six kids Anyway sha men as u all can see the hubby isn't dulling! So if ur wife must have that body after children una too must shape up o!!

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Policewoman(f): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Okija_juju: Oga Charly Boy!!

You have done well!! Congrats!

I am Bookmarking this thread!! The Moment my wife gives birth, shes heading straight to the gym after 2 months of rest!! She must always look super sexy and hot for me!! angry

6 kids and look at her!! shocked shocked
Nigerian Women should learn from her!! Giving birth isnt a license to become a slob!
Tell them o. my fellow women una don hear am from Okija himself grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big / Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US / Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.