Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,230 members, 7,849,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) (37036 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Valentine’s Day: Charlyboy Advises Ladies / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by pheyikemi: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
nicago:

@9jauk, you just spoke my mind.

One man's meat is another man's poison. I know my own spec of ladies but I have a friend who won't even look at a lady twice if she is not fleshy, I mean REALLY fleshy..so ladies, no matter how you look, there is someone for you out there, there is a man DYING to have you in his world. You'll be suprised..so pheyikemi, if you're the typical African woman, round and robust, your man is out there looking for you. I've found mine & won't lose her for anything/anyone...
Lucky u, u found ur round and robust woman. And sorry to get u disappointed, I'm not round neither am I robust. Bottom line is either round or slim, women shd be smart in thr body packaging and shd not look like fish wtout ice
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
Lexoria:
That's not an excuse, she's a celebrity so she is meant to know she should manage her weight gain before, during and immediately after pregnancy.I lost 3kg from pre-pregnancy weight the day I put to bed last September and as of right now, I weigh exact same as pre-pregnancy and plan to shed 5kg more when I have weaned the lil dude which will leave my weight at 63kg.Celebrities don't have an excuse cos they got more money and time.I have 3kids and no help which leaves me no time for gym.She can drop her baby with a PA and hit the gym.

Don't forget every woman is different. You are probably blessed with an active metabolism .
E.g Jessica Simpson vs Heidi Klum..
Both celebs but admittedly Heidi sheds more weight after birth(4 kids) compared to Jessica two months post partum (1kid). ( these are celebrities with real money to hire the best trainers and dieticians) not Naija celebs whose dont make as much lipsrsealed

There are no excuses but I feel certain things should be taken into consideration such as body type, weaning process,etc. I feel 9 months after birth is a fair time to start making judgement calls on a new mother.

3 Likes

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
So Charlie boy is actually a grandfather?!
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by idontgiveafuck(f): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
the lady had a tumytuck. are ya'll seeing what i am seeing?
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by DrDoGood1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
can't stop laughing at the first pics, this is really somebody's wife and someone's Mum. grin grin grin grin like father like son daughter. Chalie boy family no go kill person.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
idontgiveafuck: the lady had a tumytuck. are ya'll seeing what i am seeing?

Am seeing it clearly Adabeke,I just don't want to be a killjoy by pointing it out.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by idontgiveafuck(f): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
byvan:

Am seeing it clearly Adabeke,I just don't want to be a killjoy by pointing it out.

I understand, not trying to bash the lady or anything just wanted to point it out. But if i was a mother of 4 talk-less of 6, i would definitely get a tummy tuck if i can afford it. I just don't like how these men talk down on our women and how they are so quick to accept it. The funny part is that these women bring themselves down to. embarassed
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by idontgiveafuck(f): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
tjskii: Charlyboyz family are just odd undecided
6kids actualy came from dt bod!! Wow,na just one I born wey I be lik bread wey dem throw inside water,choi cheesy grin

my sista if you can afford it go on a raw food or semi raw food diet, put in cardio 5 times a week, 5 hours those days, add some weight training in there. youtube is awesome for almost everything they have motivational videos there... last but not least get your husband involved. If you can afford a mini-tummy tuck go for it... shoo it is your body.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by otodeluxe(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
She looks masculine. I don't fancy ladies that look masculine
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by idontgiveafuck(f): 12:30am On Apr 05, 2013
otodeluxe: She looks masculine. I don't fancy ladies that look masculine

ain't nutin wrong with abs and a nice pair of arms.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Lexoria: 12:50am On Apr 05, 2013
livialives:

Don't forget every woman is different. You are probably blessed with an active metabolism .
E.g Jessica Simpson vs Heidi Klum..
Both celebs but admittedly Heidi sheds more weight after birth(4 kids) compared to Jessica two months post partum (1kid). ( these are celebrities with real money to hire the best trainers and dieticians) not Naija celebs whose dont make as much lipsrsealed

There are no excuses but I feel certain things should be taken into consideration such as body type, weaning process,etc. I feel 9 months after birth is a fair time to start making judgement calls on a new mother.

maybe,if you check well,Heidi is more disciplined than Jessica....just saying.Good piont tho....
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by londoner: 6:19am On Apr 05, 2013
timpaker: Its just to show that SOME Naija women are lazy, they tend to concentrate more on dia hair and face than dia body.

I bet if she was based in naija she would have turned to a slob.
Big ups to her! with a body like that 6 kids no be beans

To be fair there are some Naija women with four or so kids who also look good and are even older than this lady.

Former Miss nigeria's mum being one and also, the lady that hosts that Naija makeover show......she has four kids also and you would never know it.

On the other other hand pregnant looking Nigerian males have no excuse......apart from gulder of course......lol

The reason for weight in Africa in general is the diet and lack of exercise. Africans generally have an unhealthy love affair, with startch, oil, red meat, house helps and their cars.

There are a few nollywood actresses that have actively slimmed down recently. So lets be fair.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by XavierSmiley: 7:49am On Apr 05, 2013
Kai! Charley boy and his weird family. While he is trying τ̲̅ȍ βε̲̣̣̣̥ feminine with all the nose rings and all, his daughter is trying τ̲̅ȍ βε̲̣̣̣̥ masculine...
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by kokorodudu(f): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2013
Wouldn't it be nice to do to Boy Charley's girl what he has done to other people's children. Egbe ni fun awon alagbere!
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2013
Now I really believe that most men don't know what they want, see them all shouting great body and bashing naija women for not having a body like hulk hogan.

One minute a man-woman with body as strong and masculine as hulk hogan is the best, the next minute a well shaped woman with soft body and fine bobbi like Kim K is the ish, smh.

Confused lot, mscheeew.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 06, 2013
overdrive: 6kids?and she still has a great body to die for!

Im sure she works hard to keep that body. wink
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by overdrive(m): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2013
POLICE CAP:

olukwu.

Do you know I hardly recognise a pregnant lady dis days because most of d girls walk abt wif pot belly looking for free lunch
Bros u wicked die *falls from top palm tree*
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by esther1994(f): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Her name is Maggy and it seems she is into bodybuilding.
second pic is Maggy and her husband

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/charlyboy-shares-pictures-of-his-1st.html

I see two musclin men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dammy Krane: "I Swept A Whole Jail So I Could Get A Bible" / Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner / Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.