Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Worlds Most Expensive Famous Logos In History - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Worlds Most Expensive Famous Logos In History (9827 Views)

Picasso Painting Breaks Record For Most Expensive Artwork Sold At Auction / 7 Most Expensive Paintings Of All Time / A New Set World Record Of The Most Expensive Painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worlds Most Expensive Famous Logos In History by laivwire(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
Many companies spend huge sums on their branding and marketing strategies by employing special design agencies to create or overhaul their corporate logos in a bid to revolutionize their sales. Some of the most expensive famous logos in the history of graphic design, along with their price tags are shared below
1. Symnatec logo: $1,280,000,000
2.BP logo: $211,000,000
3. Accenture logo: $100,000,000
4. Posten Norge logo: $55,000,000
5. New Zealand banking Group logo: $15,000,000
6. BBC logo: $1,800,000
7.Pepsi logo: $1,000,000
8. London 2012 Olympics logo: $625,000
9. City of melbourne logo: $625,000
10. Belfast City logo: $280,000

Re: Worlds Most Expensive Famous Logos In History by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
Wey d logos? Na only symantec I c o
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Famous Logos In History by laivwire(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
Still loading, can't upload all the pictures at once. Sorry for the delay
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Famous Logos In History by laivwire(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
More

1 Share

Re: Worlds Most Expensive Famous Logos In History by acidtalk: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
Intercontinental Spent N175,000,000 naira on that their logo rebranding while Unity Bank spent about N90,000,000 on theirs.

I am yet to get details how much Diamond bank just WASTED coming up with this ugly logo.

Truth be told, my 7year Old son will come up with Logo go flaw these entire billion dollar worth logos while asleep, not to talk of when he is fully aware.

More of this companies award the Branding projects to their own companies where they are major shareholders. The most criminal minded people are the Entrepreneurs. Rob shareholders to make personal gains is the order of the day.
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Famous Logos In History by lordspiritual(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
acidtalk:

I am yet to get details how much Diamond bank just WASTED coming up with this ugly logo.
not that the new logo is even better than the previous one...
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Famous Logos In History by deols(f): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
where was I when logo companies were being floated??

nitori kini? shocked shocked
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Famous Logos In History by Ignatio(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
All these pay just for a logo. Someone drop the list of logo companies in Nigeria. I got tens of logos to sell.
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Famous Logos In History by YoxTheProf(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
The total sum paid is usually never for the logo alone but complete brand identity which sometimes include signage, adverts etc... Below is the case study on BP. You'll see all the $211,000,000 didn't go on logo alone. smiley

http://landor.com/#!/work/case-studies/bp/
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Famous Logos In History by sultanemerald(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2013
lol. what are these? did you say inyercontinental? that trash hexagon? what was x3m ideas thinking making a diamond like a rainbow? they should come for a proper rebranding.
Re: Worlds Most Expensive Famous Logos In History by brandup(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Guys, Logos are more important to a company's existence than you think. Case in point. You guys have just advertised companies here without being paid, just because of how much they paid for their logos. So, instead of being angry with the companies, try and get the lesson here, logos, well-designed and executed do a lot of good to the bottomline of a business. Nigerians and Nigerian businesses need to appreciate that.

(1) (Reply)

Cartoon By Autodesk Sketchbook / What Do You Think? / Certificate Design Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.