Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) (51439 Views)

Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Whose Privateparts Pictures Leaked Online! (18+ Photos) / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2013
God has given Nigeria the power from the begining of our creation as a country in Sport, Military, Music, Movie, Education etc I don't know the reason some folks like to waste there precious time trying to live like Nigerians and want to be famous like Nigeria, but I got one thing to tell you OP all the Ghaninian superstars and there dragon or cars or whatever put together is not up to one of our upcoming and rising star in Nigeria......

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by otumfour(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2013
PetroDollas: THE MOD IS A FVCKING F00L FOR POSTING THIS CRAP.WHAT IS THIS FOOLISH OBSESSION WITH GHANA?LEAVE US ALONE,NIGERIANS! GHANA THIS,GHANA THAT.WHAT D FVCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT?NONSENSE! DONT U HAVE THINGS 2 TALK ABOUT IN YOUR COUNTRY.FVCK U.ARRANT CRAP!

PETRO!...I greet u my brother.......they keep churning out these ridiculous threads grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....Ghana makes dem tick my brotha.....leave them to masturbate to our name lmao grin grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2013
Majid doesn't drive a Car -- He loves Starships cool
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2013
Toys, let them go and consult Ejanla next time before they go car shopping

servants cars in Banana Island, where is Yuzedo grin grin grin

#living like boss is life cool

#team rick ross

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by amiskurie(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2013
unstoppableme: Jackie Appiah - Range Rover

Is she nt the jackie appiah I knw so well?
She was using a murano suv the last time I checked after she sold of her toyota matrix.
She is a celebrity,a celebrity could easily hire a classy car to grace event.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Desloaaa(f): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2013
PetroDollas: THE MOD IS A FVCKING F00L FOR POSTING THIS CRAP.WHAT IS THIS FOOLISH OBSESSION WITH GHANA?LEAVE US ALONE,NIGERIANS! GHANA THIS,GHANA THAT.WHAT D FVCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT?NONSENSE! DONT U HAVE THINGS 2 TALK ABOUT IN YOUR COUNTRY.FVCK U.ARRANT CRAP!
all i see is Fvck! FVCK!Fvck!!
..kpele
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin coming from an ape that has never enjoyed 12hrs of uninterrupted electricity

ur stupidly and ironically arrogant..... grin grin grin

I don't exchange words with with Nikompoops on forums like Nairaland
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2013
mtcheeeew undecided
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Desloaaa(f): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2013
but seriously,.na from dis #100 +piracy wahala 20 in 1 films dis ppu gather all dizz...?
I hail o
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2013
i dont understand how dis made front page o!! undecided
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Fuelish: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2013
carr96: [color=#990000][b]i dont understand how dis made front page
how did this appear on nl in the 1st place?how is it their business cars driven by Ghanaians?I suspect d mods enjoy d fireworks bet nigerians n ghanaians.lol

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Because u have a dumb nigerian has moderator wot do you expect. He is sooooooooo dumb he makes da word dumb looks good.

Someone has been Serving a Life Ban undecided
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Frostyzone(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2013
These Mods should stop posting irrelevant things like this Crap to the front page.

This is not a ghanaian forum, and thus shouldn't advertise Ghana celebs and their cars.

I don talk my own oo.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2013
Fuelish: how did this appear on nl in the 1st place?how is it their business cars driven by Ghanaians?I suspect d mods enjoy d fireworks bet nigerians n ghanaians.lol

exactly!! power crazed mods! *smh* angry
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by petsam11(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2013
Trigger Happy:
So how come ur country is da most useless on earth, even worse than Somalia. Loud mouth creatures wit nothing to show
for.
Quality Information is very vital!!! Please, research comprehensively before you type any thing...Thanks!!!
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by TriggerHappy: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
petsam11:
Quality Information is very vital!!! Please, research comprehensively before you type any thing...Thanks!!!
Hahaaaaa dude ders nuttin QUALITY abt nigeria, its all QUANTITY. Big for nuttin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Krucifax(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2013

PetroDollas: who is chris brown? why should we fret over his ignorance? the fact that azonto is Ghana has never been in doubt.the evidence is there for all who have eyes n ears.funny people,funny country! be creative n stop claiming what other people have created

PetroDollas: Chei, see tension full everywhere for naija! dem go chop cane like dem don steal something! this naija dey very very weak. I shock sef.how can keshi select a team like this against zam?

PetroDollas: former aviation minister femi fani-kayode has described nigeria as a federal rep of shattered dreams,plagued by blood suckin demons.mr kayode said nigeria has become a geographical location 4 everything evil,tragedies,bloodletting n blood spillin.lol

PetroDollas: Look at this Federal Republic of F00ls.noise making and talkin trash,that's what you know.revel in d horribleness of your sh1thole! friggin eediot!

PetroDollas: market?population of which 90% survive on less than $2 daily?make we hear jare.crap

PetroDollas: Bunch of noise makers,azzholes.shameless bigots! welcome 2 reality where your miserable,clueless team is d most useless after BF.thank your stars you were not playing Ghana or ICoast,or even DRC.na basket una go carry una goals.yeye.arrant crap.

Its like this Petrodollas character spends every waking day obsessing about Nigeria and Nigerians.Nigeria this,Nigeria that! I kind of feel sorry for you,maybe you need a hobby to take your mind off things! It's a sad but true fact of life that some people at better at things than some others(no names mentioned grin ). So take a chill pill and go sit down somewhere quiet! wink

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by petsam11(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Frostyzone: Those black gorillas that call themselves ghanaians that have the temerity to talk anyhow in this forum, what the fvck are you doing in a Nigerian forum in the first place.

E bi like say your tiny, miserable country doesn't have an interesting forum of their own for you to register and troll around where you are not invited.

#justsaying.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!! LOL!!! LWNKM!!!
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
jIM iYKE

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by PetroDollas: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
otumfour: PETRO!...I greet u my brother.......they keep churning out these ridiculous threads grin ;DGhana makes dem tick my brotha.....leave them to masturbat.e to our name lmao grin
Nana Dasebre,I greet. it's beyond ridiculous!
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by PetroDollas: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
otumfour:

PETRO!...I greet u my brother.......they keep churning out these ridiculous threads grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....Ghana makes dem tick my brotha.....leave them to masturbate to our name lmao grin grin grin grin...
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
dbanj

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
Genevive

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
Rukky Sanda

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by petsam11(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Hahaaaaa dude ders nuttin QUALITY abt nigeria, its all QUANTITY. Big for nuttin
Reallllllllly Ok!!!
Question 1: Please, can you tell me why your stars (Actors and Actresses) are always in Nigeria instead of being in their (i.e. your) country?
Question 2: Can you also tell me what you are doing in a Nigerian forum instead of being in your own countries forum (that is if you have one)?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Begged Davido For Infinix Phone On Twitter, She Got It / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Back To School After BBNaija (Photos) / Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.