Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) (51443 Views)

Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Whose Privateparts Pictures Leaked Online! (18+ Photos) / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Why is this topic here in the first place. NOnsence
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Ossycool: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
He is not a Ghanian. he comes from Liberia.

his dad is frm lebanis and the mum a ghanian non are frm liberia
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2013
GeneralJ: One day, all those cars will be mine
see your mouth,you no fit pray for beta ones?wey beta pass all dis.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by blessed4ever: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2013
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1Timothy 5:6 But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.
1Timothy 5:7 And these things give in charge, that they may be blameless.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by blessed4ever: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2013
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
Rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Romans 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Romans 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Romans 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Flygerian1(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2013
OP, what have I to do with the kinda cars they drive? Start worshipping them? undecided
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Why is this topic here in the first place. NOnsence
the op wants us to be GAYnians

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by GalaxyNoteII: 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
victorD3: Soon We will be needing the mass production of the bag below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1050324_ghana20must20go_jpg0ea9cc727ba3b597e46f23438dbe628a

grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by legendsilver(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
I love dia cars
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by jaijay(m): 12:32am On Apr 06, 2013
GeneralJ: One day, all those cars will be mine
Ů b jehova witness?..smh! Ŋό go hustle ųя̥ own
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by PetroDollaz: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: the op wants us to be GAYnians
No, the op is actually sending a message to MUGUgerians!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by kolamilan(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
what about van vicker
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by GeneralJ(m): 1:14am On Apr 09, 2013
CAN'T THEY AFFORD BETTA CARS LIKE SERIOUSLY EVEN WIZKID DRIVES ROLLS ROYCE WHILE SOMEBODY HERE IS DRIVING HONDA, LATER NOW THEY WILL COME AND SAY GAYNA ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IS BETTA THAN NIGERIA NONSENS
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by revilomichaels(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
checkout the newest blog www.reviloonthebeat..com
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by newspapers: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2014
scobaba: What of Michel Majid?

Dat guy is my best African act.

As in eh, I don't know why they keep omitting his name o. Even the article of the top 5 Ghanian celebs on Diva at http://www.divanaija.com.ng/top-5-ghanaian-celebrities-follow-twitter/ his name was omitted too. e no fair o...
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by scobaba: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
newspapers:

As in eh, I don't know why they keep omitting his name o. Even the article of the top 5 Ghanian celebs on Diva at http://www.divanaija.com.ng/top-5-ghanaian-celebrities-follow-twitter/ his name was omitted too. e no fair o...

na krase dey worry dem.

da guy na Africa Al Pacino.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by cristweeezy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
slimyem:
Dem nor get mouthundecided
abi o. Dem no get swag pass naija peepz.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by chrislu(m): 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
WizPrince1:
One Day, One Day, By God's Grace Is My Name That Will Be Reigning.
Amen my broda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Begged Davido For Infinix Phone On Twitter, She Got It / Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo / Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.