Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) (51432 Views)

Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Whose Privateparts Pictures Leaked Online! (18+ Photos) / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Meegadough: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Poor
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by sunee1: 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Aliyu333: Ghanians will never learn...i dont blame you guys sha,it is because we allow you into nollywood ,and also give una chance to dey sell pof-pof dat is why??
undecided
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
PLEASE THE MODS IN CELEBRITIES NEED TO LOSE THEIR JOB, Sex-killer has tured OGUGUO's head into pap(akamu)

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
Aliyu333: Ghanians will never learn...i dont blame you guys sha,it is because we allow you into nollywood ,and also give una chance to dey sell pof-pof dat is why??

abeg keep quiet. is it not a Nigerian Mod that put this crap in the front page, why beefing them.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by daylae(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
Trigger Happy: An average nigerian can't think for himself, he always ask OGA AT THE TOP. grin cheesy grin

now this got my ribs cracking grin

we taught them some jokes.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
GeneralJ: One day, all those cars will be mine
and me too bro
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
He is not a Ghanian. he comes from Liberia.
Lmao!
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Donmichaelz(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
scobaba: What of michel majid?

Dat guy is my best African act.
He drives an Honda Halla
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
all these cars were made in naija nau..
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by GalaxyNoteII: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
That's my chic. . . she bad, she hot, she do what you wish your chic could do kiss kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1049108_eoshoshotvtvoshcov_jpg7d3d2101a09b5e499358811955dd8ec8
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by GalaxyNoteII: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
ehhie

This thread is about Ghana, create another thread for Nigeria if you must.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nextlevel0007(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
ThankGod am nt a ghanian -kofiakwa# lol
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by torgbe(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nextlevel0007: ThankGod am nt a ghanian -kofiakwa# lol
thank God i am not a nigerat-an open air asylum-

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreyl: all this cars are small na
but its better getting something u can afford maintaining rather than buying something u can't maintain...or get serviced regularly in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Uwakuwak(f): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
their effort isn't in vain.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Soukiss(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ghana dey learn for were naija dey
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
Chanchit: Please can I see their particulars..? lipsrsealed

Living particulars oh! No be police particular.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Acecube(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
Frostyzone: These Mods should stop posting irrelevant things like this Crap to the front page.

This is not a ghanaian forum, and thus shouldn't advertise Ghana celebs and their cars.

I don talk my own oo.
are u guys blind or what, can't you read ? It's nairaland not cediland, you shouldn't be here in the first place... Yeah that's what we call PATRIOTISM (yeah try developing your ghanaweb)..... but coming to someone's domain to spit crap is what i call STUPIDITY in the highest energy level....

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Acecube: are u guys blind or what, can't you read ? It's nairaland not cediland, you shouldn't be here in the first place... Yeah that's what we call PATRIOTISM (yeah try developing your ghanaweb)..... but coming to someone's domain to spit crap is what i call STUPIDITY in the highest energy level....

100+ likes
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by imperiouxx(m): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Acecube: are u guys blind or what, can't you read ? It's nairaland not cediland, you shouldn't be here in the first place... Yeah that's what we call PATRIOTISM (yeah try developing your ghanaweb)..... but coming to someone's domain to spit crap is what i call STUPIDITY in the highest energy level....

I don't blame those Ghanaians because I fail to understand what our so called moderators are doing or where they belong for them to put Ghanaian stuffs on NAIRALAND's frontpage. I keep saying this ''some moderators are killing Nigerians love for this NL''. If that Mynd_44 can ban me on Radio/Music all because of miserable Ghanaians and they kept watching this same Ghanaians insulting Nigeria and Nigerian on here..... I got nothing to do than to just in pity for them. Local power is in their hands, they can ban anyhow....... I sorry sorry for this new kinda NL.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
The country is just recovering from centuries of Entertainment Blackout fever. So don't expect them to remain in that Entertainment Wasteland.

petsam11:
Reallllllllly Ok!!!
Question 1: Please, can you tell me why your stars (Actors and Actresses) are always in Nigeria instead of being in their (i.e. your) country?
Question 2: Can you also tell me what you are doing in a Nigerian forum instead of being in your own countries forum (that is if you have one)?

78 Likes
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

I don't blame those Ghanaians because I fail to understand what our so called moderators are doing or where they belong for them to put Ghanaian stuffs on NAIRALAND's frontpage. I kept saying this moderators are killing Nigerians love for this NL. If that Mynd_44 can ban me on Radio/Music all because of miserable Ghanaians and they kept watching this same Ghanaians insulting Nigeria and Nigerian on here..... I got nothing to do than to just in pity for them. Local power is in their hands, they can ban anyhow....... I sorry sorry for this new kinda NL.

That stupid mod mynd_44! angry
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Suresir: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
my dear Ghanians, indeed nt only Nigerians r always d head n nt d tail, celebrity or nt ,cars or bicycle ,we r in control. Call us bleeps or crabs or dulls, we r nt worry, cus we think big.
Notwithstand Ghanians, am hapi dat u recognise us as ur head by coming 2 our news forum dat show u want 2 learn very fast frm us.. Al u need 2 do is to ask n we cn teach u how 2 b Giants..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by victorD3: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
Soon We will be needing the mass production of the bag below

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos / Lady Begged Davido For Infinix Phone On Twitter, She Got It / Ceec And Nina Attend TeddyA And Bambam's Engagement Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.