Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? (74079 Views)

Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic / Did Beyonce Just Confirm She's An Illuminati Member With This Picture? / Jay Z And Beyonce Sleep In Separate Rooms Says Family Member “details Here” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
Nas If I Ruled the World First and Second Verses > 98% OF Shawns Entire Writing Catalog

Shawn Can't follow a plot, can't follow a story and Fails to Formulate a Meticulous Narrative

I am a Writer Myself, I recognize Great Writing when i see it.

A Writer>Rapper.

Writing is the Art...

Rapping is the Hijacked Lucrative, A Collection of Seized Similes

Shawn's Claim to Fame is that he is "Not a Writer"....and that he does not Write at All.

Not such a Glorious Claim when your Bars are of Simplistic Similarity

I am not trying to listen to no 44 Year old dude rap about selling Cokkaine no More Brah.
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
laykhorn:
I wouldnt start dropping lines of Drake's songs here because I'm a lot busy than you may want to think. Apologies for dropping this arg
Where did Drake leave? Yiiiyyyy!!

Yah, you had all the time to log into the site, made comments and put drizzy above Jay but you are now too busy as Bill Gates to drop a bar to prove your. Point.
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
Here is what i will give Shawn

He never sold out to that Auto Tune Garbage

And Refused to be a Follower

And Also, a Great Business Man....

Mad Respect For That

As an Mc

He was an Overly Glorified Freestyler.

Nothing more, Nothing Less.
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: See i am unbiased...I personally Believe Takeover was a Masterpiece diss

Jay Was a Victim of Both "bad timing"

and the Public's thirst to see Nas back on his A-Game.....seeing as how he fell off so hard prior to that{And Since}

But i think it's completely disrespectful to rate Shawn lyrically ahead of Marshall

When so much Evidence points to Shawn Constantly Ducking Marshall's Subliminals.

My Man Joe ova Here is a Shawn Stan. It's all Good Fam.

Pass Jay the towel to wipe his face, the Big Homie said he sweatin right now chief.

Yeah attack the messenger and not the message.

I said Eminem has the word play and strong metaphores well ahead of Jay but his flows don't touch and affect me. It is like watching a horror film or CSI series. Seeing blood and Mur.der.

Jay talks about following his steps is the road to success and thanking the boys in blue (cops) who put greed before the badge.

Jay means more to me, just like I prefer watching breaking bad series to Vampire diaries.
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Now Watch Me Rip the Tat From Ya Armmm....
Stick you for ya Vanguard award in front of ya mom, ya first, second, and third Born Make ya Wife get on the Horn and Call Minister Farakhan ~~~~Canibus

As far as I am concerned, that is make up stuff he can never do and poeple call that crap a diss. That is what I hate about this so called lyrical rappers.
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by dopesidez: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Yeah attack the messenger and not the message.

I said Eminem has the word play and strong metaphores well ahead of Jay but his flows don't touch and affect me. It is like watching a horror film or CSI series. Seeing blood and Mur.der.

Jay talks about following his steps is the road to success and thanking the boys in blue (cops) who put greed before the badge.

Jay means more to me, just like I prefer watching breaking bad series to Vampire diaries.

lmao

1 Like

Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Nas If I Ruled the World First and Second Verses > 98% OF Shawns Entire Writing Catalog

Shawn Can't follow a plot, can't follow a story and Fails to Formulate a Meticulous Narrative

I am a Writer Myself, I recognize Great Writing when i see it.

A Writer>Rapper.

Writing is the Art...

Rapping is the Hijacked Lucrative, A Collection of Seized Similes

Shawn's Claim to Fame is that he is "Not a Writer"....and that he does not Write at All.

Not such a Glorious Claim when your Bars are of Simplistic Similarity

I am not trying to listen to no 44 Year old dude rap about selling Cokkaine no More Brah.

[Nas]

Jesus died at age 33, there's thirty-three shots
from twin glocks there's sixteen apiece, that's thirty-two
Which means, one of my guns was holdin 17
Twenty-seven hit your crew, six went into you

What is the difference between this and KOLO?
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

I Wrote....

My Post Extends Far Beyond the Hip Hop World

I don't even Think Beyonce is as Fine as Alicia Keys....

Even Laila Ali Has Beyonce Beat....

Beyonce has facial features of a pre adolescent

I am Attracted to Women, not Little Girls.

Nelly and Ashanti were a better "looking" couple

and as Much as I Hate to even write this because i dislike the Guy.....

Kanye and Kim are a More Attractive Couple.....

Unless of course you want to debate the validity of Kanye vs Jay's Beauty...

In That Case i would politely like to withdraw from such a debate.
blah blah tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
Marshalls Flow and his Ability to Bend Words into Formation of a Bar, Is What Makes Him Immortal

His "Flow" is his Best Attribute

To Me, his Flow Exceeds his Metaphors {IMPO}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEWG4Bhtu70

^ff To 3:16

IF I Could Capture The Rage Of Today's Youth and Bottle It~~
Crush the Glass from my bear Hands and Swallow It~~
Then Spit It Back in the Faces of you Racist and Hypocrites who think the same shitt but don't shitt~~~
You Liberaces, Versaces and You Nazis, Watch Me, Cause you thinking you got me in this Hot Seat~~
You Muthafoukahhs wanna judge ME cause your Not ME~~~
You'll never Stop Me, Im Top Speed When u Pop Me~~
I came to save these new generations of Babies ~
From parents who failed to raize em Cause They Lazyy~~
To Grow to Praise Me I'm Makin Them go Crazyy~~
That's how i got this whole Nation to Embrace Me~~
You fugazzzi if think Ima Admit Wrong~~
I cripple any Hypocritic Critic Im' Sicc'ed On~~~
And this Song is for Any Kid who gets Picked On~~
A Sick Song to Retaliate To..and IT'S CALLED......

Son...The White Boy is a Demon..

What CSI Bullshit are you talking about?...Can you not comprehend him?
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

As far as I am concerned, that is make up stuff he can never do and poeple call that crap a diss. That is what I hate about this so called lyrical rappers.

How is that classified as "make up stuff"

He rhymed about a local ordinary every day "stick up"

Niqqahs don't get stuck up in the hood?

They don't get robbed?

When rappers have beef...They don't call Minister Farakhan? Lmfao grin

Was Minister Farakhan not involved in the Jarule 50 cent beef

Fam you on another planet right now..

Lmfao@"its made up stuff he can never do"

You Jay-Z Stannin Harrrrrrdd Right Now
grin
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
So Jigga Man Rhyming about selling cokke on every record with 500 million sitting in the Bank...is "Real Life"...

Yet a Stick up by a broke asss rapper is fabricated anomaly

A Deviation From the "hood"

Jigg can rap about hustling White with Half a Bill in the Bank and Living in Gated Communities

But Rhyming About You Pill Addiction and Racist Record Executives trying to profit off you is CSI Shitt?

....What world is this?

Again...what floor do you Live on Fam?
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Jay isn't a 44 year old rapping about selling Coke but he is an Old G teaching the young Hustlas how he made his stacks and dodged Jail.
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Jay isn't a 44 year old rapping about selling Coke but he is an Old G teaching the young Hustlas how he made his stacks and dodged Jail.

Everybody in New York and Northern Jersey Sold Cokke

He rhymes about ordinary things of no value nor accomplishment

There are 47 year old women who sell drugs in these inner cities.

Stop Stanning..

Where is the Lyrical Godship......

Bring me a Song!

a Complete Song with a Story and Backdrop behind it, that is post dated after 1997.

The Guy can't hold an entire song without self compliments and final fantasy driven street warrior stories of things he has never done.

lmao@internet heads eating up Jigga Man's War Stories.

Everybody who actually Lives in New York Knows the Guy is Full of Shitt

"Rappers" don't hustle...they sit in the house with a pen and paper...and stare out their window while "real street warriors" put in work

You can't master the art of rhyming while simulaneously mastering the art of doppe dealing

It's either one or the other

If one does happen to do both....they will show incredible deficiency within one field

Such AS 50 Cent...Geezy, Bg....Ect..who are garbage Lyricist but have supposed "Street Résumé"

Great Rappers = Were not great street thugs

Great Street Thugs = Are never great Rappers

The history of hip hop tells us this

Jay claims to be a Legend at Both...Obviously..Someone is Lying.
undecided
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

IF I Could Capture The Rage Of Today's Youth and Bottle It~~
Crush the Glass from my bear Hands and Swallow It~~
Then Spit It Back in the Faces of you Racist and Hypocrites who think the same shitt but don't shitt~~~

That is you want me to feel this over
[Jay-Z]

I kept feeding her money/
Till her sh1t started to make sense/

I am telling you that I can't feel breaking bottle, swallowing and spitting it as lyricism. That is for kids who watch Back to the future.
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

That is you want me to feel this over
[Jay-Z]
[b]
I kept feeding her money/
Till her sh1t started to make sense/

I am telling you that I can't feel breaking bottle, swallowing and spitting it as lyricism. That is for kids who watch Back to the future.

Again, Another Rhyme about a Woman with Cornball Traces of Pseudo Male Chauvinism

Bring me a Song Fam

An Ill Shawn Song Post Dated After 97...with no nonsense of Women,Cokkaine and Self Compliments.

Ill Wait.
cool

Who let these Marcy Project Niqqahs on Nairaland Yohhh?

When did Rapping about Hoezz become of Higher Intellect Then Speaking About Religion and Culture?

Nah Im Good....

44 Years old rhyming about the same shitt you rhymed about at 24....Nah Im Good.

You can keep that fam
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

"Rappers" don't hustle...they sit in the house with a pen and paper...and stare out their window while "real street warriors" put in work

undecided

That window stuff is Nas. He even did a track about it.

Another classic from Canibus

[Canibus]

I got cast out heaven for Treason/
I got cast out of the Garden of Eden/
For letting that reptilian beast in//

Pure paranoia being tagged as lyricism and great art.
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
Canibus is a Nutter.

Granted....

Writing is About Creativity

Ingratiating the Reader with Fantasies of Utopia, Realism and Horror

To Form and Scheme on Human Emotions, to Derive an Illusion of Advanced Conception

The "Drug Dealing" Audience, has no comprehension of "Art"...

The Drug Dealing Audience just wants something to relate to

Unfortunately, if a Man can only Relate to Drug Dealing....He hasn't yet reached Higher Levels of The World and Advanced Societies.

As far as Marshall...

It's Only "Csi" Sounding Shitt to Niqqahz who have never seen The World Anywhere else Through any other Vehicle Besides a Television.

There is more to Life then a Street Corner My Son.

There is more to Life than a T-shirt, a Plastic Bag of Powder, Police Sirens, and A Street Corner, My Child.

Art Imitates Life......

Life, Is Beyond Vast.

Endless Beyond Eternal

1 Like

Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: So Jigga Man Rhyming about selling cokke on every record with 500 million sitting in the Bank...is "Real Life"...

Yet a Stick up by a broke asss rapper is fabricated anomaly

A Deviation From the "hood"

Jigg can rap about hustling White with Half a Bill in the Bank and Living in Gated Communities

But Rhyming About You Pill Addiction and Racist Record Executives trying to profit off you is CSI Shitt?

....What world is this?

Again...what floor do you Live on Fam?

[Eminem]

Wanna resolve things in a bloodier way? (YUP)
Then just study a tape of N.W.A.!
One day I was walkin by, wit a Walkman on, when I caught a guy give me an awkward eye (What you lookin at?)
And strangled him off in the parkin lot, wit his Karl Kani

I don't give a f**k if it's dark or not
I'm harder than me tryin to park a Dodge when I'm drunk as f**k
Right next to a humungous truck in a two-car garage {*CRUNCH*
Hoppin out wit two broken legs, tryin to walk it off
"F**k you too b*tch, call the cops!"
I'ma kill you and them loud *ss motherf**kin barkin dogs
And when the cops came through me and Dre stood next to a burnt down house
Wit a can full of gas and a hand full of matches
And still weren't found out (RIGHT HERE)

Please isn't this result of Pill addiction and watching lots of Unsolved crimes on discovery Channel?

If you want me to find Jay rapping like this, I'm sorry, Jay didn't smoke that much w.eed.

Guys like Em abused it.

grin
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
Well now the conversation is basically about...

"which rappers lies do you detest the most"...

The Science Fiction, Delusional Religious Pill Addicted Video Game Conceptualized Rappers....

Or.....

The Street Corner Former "Thug" Who Lies about how many women he slept with and how many pounds of power he pushed...Back in 1987....

A Liar is a Liar....My Son..
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:
Canibus is a nutter.

That got me laughing.
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by Esinwaju: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
This is the first time that I'm actually delighted that a thread got seriously derailed. From insipid crap to some brain stimulating debate about a subject very dear to my heart. An art that I found and still find very alluring inspite of it's declined standard. The derailing of this thread got me reminiscing about old nairaland's music/radio section where real heads converged to dissect rap joints. Used to be very intellectual ish back then. Big ups to those niggas meen...Sauron, Bamsyle, Eldee, Ibime, GbadeX, DBR and my cousin Kaydee. I learnt alot from these cats. Most things I never understood about hiphop was made to look like A,B,C by these guys. I salute y'all,, enough respect and to those whose name I did not call (cos I really can't remember all) respect to all. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by Esinwaju: 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
Now to the hiphop matter..everyone made excellent points. @Royal..you are my man for repping Nasir. That is one MC I have chosen to place above every other rapper. @Joehunt...I believe you and I are almost of like minds when it comes to hiphop. I'll take LIFELINES over PUNCHLINES any day or time. I'd pick a rapper that talks about real stuff that can be related with over some guy putting some words together and saying meaningless crap. I call those kinda raps beautiful nonsense. However, if there is anything I disagree with then it is your view about Nas. You are totally off on that one. You quoted some lines from his 'every ghetto' track. Those lines came at the tail end of his second verse on that track and you dwelling on those lines just to pass Nasir across as meth head(offense taken here, go listen to 'the don' and hear what he said about codeine and promathezine) is a joke and seriously I laughed hard at that. One thing you gotta know is this, Nas is not your everday kinda rapper. He is more than that. He is a POET! So you see? It ain't right for you to just quote part of a poets work and criticize it without relating to the rest of the work. If you take your time to listen to that song, Nasir was addressing his daughter when he rhymes 'black princess it's an ugly world/I put my life up for yours/could you believe it but my shadow jealous/my flesh hates my own bones/my brain hits my heart my heart makes a song/though my songs come from the father/I'm lonely hold me it's getting darker'....only a biased raphead would pass this off as hallucination cos those lines makes perfect sense to those who are poetic in mind. Dunno whether or not I should proceed with an explanation but I believe you are intelligent enough to decipher it now that I have written those lines out properly. My two cents.

1 Like

Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by peejaycafe: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
The really looks like drake
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2013

I think I am into judging the worth of Nas rhymes with youhis life. And for instance had a baby mama that slept around and could do nothing about it. Kelis had a s.ex tape with infra-red while dating Nas and Nas was still sending her text messages to sleep with her.

Seeing him making money from Jay being Def Jam's president. I think I into learning from the master than listening to word play.

I think is wrong to learn how to get rich from a pauper or learn bow to lose weight from an overweight person.

So when I listen to Nas, I don't feel him.

Although sometimes business could be crazy.

[Nas]

Only if I had one gun/
One girl and one crib/
One God to show me how to do things/
His son did pure/
Like a cup of virgin blood//

Esin waju: Now to the hiphop matter..everyone made excellent points. @Royal..you are my man for repping Nasir. That is one MC I have chosen to place above every other rapper. @Joehunt...I believe you and I are almost of like minds when it comes to hiphop. I'll take LIFELINES over PUNCHLINES any day or time. I'd pick a rapper that talks about real stuff that can be related with over some guy putting some words together and saying meaningless crap. I call those kinda raps beautiful nonsense. However, if there is anything I disagree with then it is your view about Nas. You are totally off on that one. You quoted some lines from his 'every ghetto' track. Those lines came at the tail end of his second verse on that track and you dwelling on those lines just to pass Nasir across as meth head(offense taken here, go listen to 'the don' and hear what he said about codeine and promathezine) is a joke and seriously I laughed hard at that. One thing you gotta know is this, Nas is not your everday kinda rapper. He is more than that. He is a POET! So you see? It ain't right for you to just quote part of a poets work and criticize it without relating to the rest of the work. If you take your time to listen to that song, Nasir was addressing his daughter when he rhymes 'black princess it's an ugly world/I put my life up for yours/could you believe it but my shadow jealous/my flesh hates my own bones/my brain hits my heart my heart makes a song/though my songs come from the father/I'm lonely hold me it's getting darker'....only a biased raphead would pass this off as hallucination cos those lines makes perfect sense to those who are poetic in mind. Dunno whether or not I should proceed with an explanation but I believe you are intelligent enough to decipher it now that I have written those lines out properly. My two cents.
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2013

[Nas]

My skin is an art gallery right?/
With paintings of crucifix/
Hoping that it saves me/
From All the dangers in this music business//

These lyricists will not kill me with laugh.

Esin waju: Now to the hiphop matter..everyone made excellent points. @Royal..you are my man for repping Nasir. That is one MC I have chosen to place above every other rapper. @Joehunt...I believe you and I are almost of like minds when it comes to hiphop. I'll take LIFELINES over PUNCHLINES any day or time. I'd pick a rapper that talks about real stuff that can be related with over some guy putting some words together and saying meaningless crap. I call those kinda raps beautiful nonsense. However, if there is anything I disagree with then it is your view about Nas. You are totally off on that one. You quoted some lines from his 'every ghetto' track. Those lines came at the tail end of his second verse on that track and you dwelling on those lines just to pass Nasir across as meth head(offense taken here, go listen to 'the don' and hear what he said about codeine and promathezine) is a joke and seriously I laughed hard at that. One thing you gotta know is this, Nas is not your everday kinda rapper. He is more than that. He is a POET! So you see? It ain't right for you to just quote part of a poets work and criticize it without relating to the rest of the work. If you take your time to listen to that song, Nasir was addressing his daughter when he rhymes 'black princess it's an ugly world/I put my life up for yours/could you believe it but my shadow jealous/my flesh hates my own bones/my brain hits my heart my heart makes a song/though my songs come from the father/I'm lonely hold me it's getting darker'....only a biased raphead would pass this off as hallucination cos those lines makes perfect sense to those who are poetic in mind. Dunno whether or not I should proceed with an explanation but I believe you are intelligent enough to decipher it now that I have written those lines out properly. My two cents.
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by fizyalasdair(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][/b][b][/b]Blue Ivy: is an illuminati acronym
B-Born
L-Living
U-Under
E-Evil

I-Illuminati's
V-Very
Y-Youngest[b]
............according to rumor
Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by MrGlobe(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
Esin waju: This is the first time that I'm actually delighted that a thread got seriously derailed. From insipid crap to some brain stimulating debate about a subject very dear to my heart. An art that I found and still find very alluring inspite of it's declined standard. The derailing of this thread got me reminiscing about old nairaland's music/radio section where real heads converged to dissect rap joints. Used to be very intellectual ish back then. Big ups to those niggas meen...Sauron, Bamsyle, Eldee, Ibime, GbadeX, DBR and my cousin Kaydee. I learnt alot from these cats. Most things I never understood about hiphop was made to look like A,B,C by these guys. I salute y'all,, enough respect and to those whose name I did not call (cos I really can't remember all) respect to all. Peace.
do you know about rapgenius.com? Thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by MrGlobe(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
Nas is way overrated in my opinion if you ask me. These negroes just to make it as if Nas is better than Jigga because they are jealous of Jay Z's success. #truth. Jay Z signed Nas to def jam, brought him back to the game and all. People are just hating. I laugh at the Guy arguing with that royal moniker. lol. Arguing with a dude that said Tupac is overrated is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by jadakiss213(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Here is what i will give Shawn

He never sold out to that Auto Tune Garbage

And Refused to be a Follower

And Also, a Great Business Man....

Mad Respect For That

As an Mc

He was an Overly Glorified Freestyler.

Nothing more, Nothing Less.
give it all up for d 'greatest rapper alive'.what u wrote in ur 3rd line is d real life.not that of those broke ass projects livin MC's.

1 Like

Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by dopesidez: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
People who love jigga and his music are progressives, jigga doesn't mess around, I mean take a look at his life, then look at nas's life from having a baby with a ho that jigga bleeped and then marrying a lesbian, his flows don't align with his real life.
As for eminem his flow is damn ok but mainly cherished by drug addicts and disturbed people and he doesn't have enough albums to compete with jigga.

1 Like

Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by dopesidez: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
Jigga man is the complete package I mean the full dose.
Pound for pound he is the best that ever did it.
BIG was another phenomenom.
If kanye had real gangster roots he would have been something else, kudos to kanye cos he is also a very good rapper.

1 Like

Re: Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
dopesidez: Jigga man is the complete package I mean the full dose.
Pound for pound he is the best that ever did it.
BIG was another phenomenom.
If kanye had real gangster roots he would have been something else, kudos to kanye cos he is also a very good rapper.

I can't argue about Kanye. He really got the lines.

[Kanye]

How I used two lifelines
In the same hospital where Biggie Smalls died
The doctor said I had blood clots, but I ain't Jamaican, man
Story on MTV and I ain't trying to make a band
I swear this right here, history in the making, man

Good dude, bad night, right place, wrong time
In the blink of a eye, his whole life changed
If you could feel how my face felt, you would know how Mase felt
Thank God I ain't too cool for the safe belt!

I must got a angel
Cause look how death missed his *ss
Unbreakable, what you thought, they'd call me Mr. Glass?
Look back on my life like the Ghost of Christmas Past
Toys "R" Us where I used to spend that Christmas cash
And I still won't grow up, I'm a grown-*ss kid
Swear I should be locked up for stupid sh!t that I did
But I'm a champion, so I turned tragedy to triumph
Make music that's fire, spit my soul through the wire

TIMELESS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' / Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.