Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Realities About Avenue To Wealth - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Realities About Avenue To Wealth (13236 Views)

Another Avenue To Wealth / An Avenue To Your Income / Discover A Wonderful Avenue To Be Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by chukwuwike2ny(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2013
katereall: I have cosmetics business you can venture into and get your returns monthly as it will be agreed. You just be a dormant partner and get your monthly pay
I'm intrested! Please send proposal to Click2nt@gmail.com
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by EcashPlanet(f): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2013
All,

Obviously some of us need clarity on what MLM and Pyramid/Ponzi scheme is. A proper multi level marketing business have products or services that they promote, whereas a pyramind/Ponzi scheme majorly has no product or services they promote. They only ask you to invest your money and generate returns. Please read (http://www.network-marketing-business-school.com/index.html)for more information on the differences between these two.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MrSinister(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ecash Planet: All,

Obviously some of us need clarity on what MLM and Pyramid/Ponzi scheme is. A proper multi level marketing business have products or services that they promote, whereas a pyramind/Ponzi scheme majorly has no product or services they promote. They only ask you to invest your money and generate returns. Please read (http://www.network-marketing-business-school.com/index.html)for more information on the differences between these two.

Cheers!

I don't need to be clarified on anything my brother! All MLM follow the pyramid structure and are mainly dubious in the way they hoodwink people into thinking that there is a sure reward at the end.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by servicegiver: 2:53am On Apr 17, 2013
Stop being a pessimist my friend, the fact that you have failed in a venture does not mean everybody should go down with you. I have been in a similar business for years now and my income potential is growing everyday. You only need to try something for sometime before you make your conclusion. Besides, before you succeed at any venture, you must first experience failure. The only difference between success people and failures is the reaction to challenges when they came. While successful people took it as an opportunity, failures simply call it a quit. Let me assure you, in this business you are doing, there are people who have proclaimed that nothing good will come out it, true or false?

Sincerely speaking, the best way to an unending source of income is by leveraging the power of network marketing. For me it is a reality that I will never stop talking about. If you have read any book by Robert Kiyosaki, you will understand what am talking about.

My kind advice to anyone who desires to become really wealthy is to start leveraging on the power of network marketing. If you have failed in the kind of scheme before, it was perhaps because there where some things you where not doing right, or perhaps the system was not good enough.

My suggestion to you is to look for system that has lasted more than 10 years and is still waxing stronger. Search for it and you will find it.

I will this post will encourage someone to take his or her destiny into his hands.

1 Like

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by ojjp: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
Gold45:
It hasn't at all, a2w is even buying franchise frm international companies, meaningu wil nt get those exact products from any other person except an a2w member. Over 6,000 of such products have landed and mre are coming. Dnt listen to ppl who knw nothing abt a2w.

My frd bought alarm padlock as an a2w member at d rate of 70k per carton. I bought it frm another company at a cheaper rate n i'm nt a member of a2w. Alarm padlock goes for 67 to 70k per carton n even less. A2w has alarm padlock now at 80k per carton while other sell at bw 60 70k per carton. Wht do u think?
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by In4matic: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mr.Sinister:

I don't need to be clarified on anything my brother! All MLM follow the pyramid structure and are mainly dubious in the way they hoodwink people into thinking that there is a sure reward at the end.

Bro, may God bless you abundantly. A scheme that always sites examples of others who have made it big and when you dig deeper you'll find that the speaker has never met the person being talked about in his life. so many have come and gone. and so many countries have banned them.
A couple of years ago a friend called me he had a deal for me only to tell me of MLM and how he is getting a jeep in 6 months. i wished him well and told him i'll call him in six months time to wash the car. whenever i ask him when our jeep will arrive, he go almost turn the thing to quarrel why i go even remind am of the venture. i know his level of passion and go getting spirit but alas. need i say more?
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by In4matic: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
service giver: Stop being a pessimist my friend,

Sincerely speaking, the best way to an unending source of income is by leveraging the power of network marketing. For me it is a reality that I will never stop talking about. If you have read any book by Robert Kiyosaki, you will understand what am talking about.

please follow financial news and learn. last i heard, kiyosaki is contending with deep financial issues right now.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by gloriana(f): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mr.Sinister:

It seems you are the one who is ignorant here. Multi-level marketing, MLM, also known as network marketing is nothing more than a variation of what a real pyramid scheme is. Only those at the top of the pyramid will gain while those at the bottom (people like you) will loose and loose out completely when the pyramid collapses. I have warned you before, stop deceiving people, i don't care if you are deceiving yourself but pls don't mislead others into foolishness.
now i know ur type. i thut i could save u frm perishin but u just told me u no absolutly notin. like d bible said, u cant beat foolishness out of a fool. even if i hire 10 fulani men 2 cain d foolishness out of u,it will just b a waste of money. believe wat u want. i pray God 2 spare ur life long enuf 2 c wat happens.

1 Like

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MrSinister(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
gloriana: now i know ur type. i thut i could save u frm perishin but u just told me u no absolutly notin. like d bible said, u cant beat foolishness out of a fool. even if i hire 10 fulani men 2 cain d foolishness out of u,it will just b a waste of money. believe wat u want. i pray God 2 spare ur life long enuf 2 c wat happens.

You are so funny! Honestly i busted into laughter while reading this cheesy its very unfortunate that you are hell bent on remaining in error. Read the gospel of John 3:20 (niv translation). Change your ways and invest your time in things that'll help society, not MLM or network marketing.

1 Like

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MrSinister(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
service giver: Stop being a pessimist my friend, the fact that you have failed in a venture does not mean everybody should go down with you. I have been in a similar business for years now and my income potential is growing everyday. You only need to try something for sometime before you make your conclusion. Besides, before you succeed at any venture, you must first experience failure. The only difference between success people and failures is the reaction to challenges when they came. While successful people took it as an opportunity, failures simply call it a quit. Let me assure you, in this business you are doing, there are people who have proclaimed that nothing good will come out it, true or false?

My kind advice to anyone who desires to become really wealthy is to start leveraging on the power of network marketing. If you have failed in the kind of scheme before, it was perhaps because there where some things you where not doing right, or perhaps the system was not good enough.

My suggestion to you is to look for system that has lasted more than 10 years and is still waxing stronger. Search for it and you will find it.

I will this post will encourage someone to take his or her destiny into his hands.

First and foremost, i am not a pessimist, am a realist. Secondly, i never for once yielded to the temptation of MLM, i did extensive research before i drew my conclusion on this system. You guys can't just change! It won't hurt if you admit that this system is fraudulent. Please stop misleading people, MLM aka network marketing is a pyramid scheme and a pyramid scheme is nothing but a SCAM
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by steve888(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2013
through the years have been online have been searching for a
legitimate way of making cool dough just discover it through this
quick smart program, its sure gives u the opportunity to earn daily
straight to your bank account... join the moving train it's simple,
easy, and legitimate more infor @
www.http://stevequicksmart..com
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:42am On May 03, 2013
Hi, people! Apologies in advance for this long post, but i thought it necessary to clear some misconceptions iv been reading here. I became a member of "Avenues to wealth" in 2009, at the time it first came to nigeria and it was then called "Holidays and Cash". I joined at the time because i heard Pat Utomi was the chairman and i figured that whatever he put his name to, could not be anything but real.
i was not dissapointed because a week or two after joining, i had made back my initial investment. it was new and it was fun, we had a great time setting up the meetings and learning the business as well as introducing people to the opportunity and helping them grow.
shortly after joining H& C, i was introduced to another well known MLM company and thought i could run the two simultaneously because they did not have conflicting interests. after doing both for a while i decided that it would be more productive to concentrate on one and i opted out of H&C.
4 years later, I'm happy to say I have done very well and have no regrets whatsoever.
Now having told you a little about myself and my journey in network marketing I would like to draw certain observations.
To those nay Sayers, please get informed and stop being "Dream Killers" network marketing is real and it works! People are getting rich from it, even if it didn't work for you, doesn't mean it can't work for others! If I were you, revisit ur experience, examine what you DID NOT DO, and tell yourself the honest truth, then get busy!
For those who want to get involved, research the company, investigate the team you want to join, make sure you purchase products that are useful to YOU and last but most importantly, be ready to work extremely hard , be determined to succeed, persevere and never give up.
Remember, people never fail in Network Marketing, they only give up!
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MsSantaClaus(f): 7:18pm On May 03, 2013
In4matic:

please follow financial news and learn. last i heard, kiyosaki is contending with deep financial issues right now.

you should also read articles to the end and not just pick the parts that suit your argument! The part you failed to read is this part " The Learning Annex was one of Kiyosaki’s earliest backers, and helped arrange a number of his most prominent speaking gigs in the early aughts. They were not alone. Oprah Winfrey had him on her show, and PBS ran his programming during their fundraising weeks.

So how did Kiyosaki, whom the website Celebrity Net Worth estimates is worth a cool $80 million, come to this pass?

Well, he didn’t come to any pass. He now conducts much of his business not via Rich Global LLC but under the rubrik Rich Dad Co. And it’s a corporate bankruptcy, not a personal bankruptcy. When the New York Post, which broke the story, tracked down Mike Sullivan, Rich Dad Co. CEO, he informed them that Kiyosaki would not be putting any of his personal fortune toward the settlement. As for Rich Global, Sullivan claimed it only had a few million in its coffers."

Robert kiyosaki is not personally bankrupt, neither is his company Rich Dadco! Try not to mislead or defame anyone in your bid to win an argument. In short , I believe you will be a good convert to our cause! Lol
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by enm(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2013
[quote author=MsSantaClaus][/quote]

can you send me your contact details? Am interested
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:49pm On May 03, 2013
Mr.Sinister:

First and foremost, i am not a pessimist, am a realist. Secondly, i never for once yielded to the temptation of MLM, i did extensive research before i drew my conclusion on this system. You guys can't just change! It won't hurt if you admit that this system is fraudulent. Please stop misleading people, MLM aka network marketing is a pyramid scheme and a pyramid scheme is nothing but a SCAM

Mr Sinister, you claim you did your research , but I don't know the sources you employed during that research. FYI mlm is accepted the world over as one of the most legitimate ways to start small and grow rich. It is definitely not a get rich quick scheme, and I must say, it is not for the feint hearted, but with a great company,a good strategy and determination to succeed you will slowly but steadily make it. As I said before, please don't be a dream killer! Lol . You may want to read this article -http://www.alancosens.com/what-is-mlm/ ( one of many you will find)
After reading so many comments here, I think I will start a thread to teach Nigerian entrepreneurs how to work successfully at network marketing and succeed. Avenue's to Wealth is neither a Scam or is it Fraudulent! To be honest most of the ones in Nigeria are neither of these things. They start out as honest companies , but some Nigerians are just too fraudulent, and find ways of scamming their own people! now how does that make the company fraudulent? I find that many Nigerians who go into these businesses , let themselves get scammed by the individuals who introduce them to it. In my experience, many of them who keep shouting "iv been scammed" , but have have never gone to the companies office to lay a formal complaint! Why is that?
I believe its because they themselves bought into the scam and were ready to scam the company, or if not that, we're looking for someone else to do the work for them , whilst they sat at home and collected the money?
Is it in your wildest dreams possible to rely on someone else to make you rich? You are just Asking to be Scammed!
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:03pm On May 03, 2013
In4matic:

Bro, may God bless you abundantly. A scheme that always sites examples of others who have made it big and when you dig deeper you'll find that the speaker has never met the person being talked about in his life. so many have come and gone. and so many countries have banned them.
A couple of years ago a friend called me he had a deal for me only to tell me of MLM and how he is getting a jeep in 6 months. i wished him well and told him i'll call him in six months time to wash the car. whenever i ask him when our jeep will arrive, he go almost turn the thing to quarrel why i go even remind am of the venture. i know his level of passion and go getting spirit but alas. need i say more?

In4matic that your friend did not get his jeep does not mean that others in that company did not. They just had better friends than he did who were ready to support them in the business venture! Obviously, you did not. Some friend!! Lol
Anyway, I for one don't have to give examples of anyone I and many members of my team have benefitted immensely from our company, unlike your friend ,we supported each other,to succeed and we are still waxing strong. Also unlike your friend we are driving our jeeps bought by our companies!

Joke apart, every business venture, whether Network marketing or not, needs the support of family and friends to get off the ground initially, don't you think so? Please follow me for my articles on how to work at network marketing, I would seriously appreciate your input and honest criticism. There are great opportunities out there and if one can assist in getting even one person on nairaland to make an honest living, then I'm ready to try and all assistance is welcome!
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by databoy247(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2013
I guess i cant hold myself back anymore. I cant call avenues to wealth a scam but their modus operandi does not suit me. I joined them some years ago and i had my own personal observations that made me pull out;

- Their flight search portal is just a hyperlink to an unanimous flight search portal owned by some Indians. It does general flights search and matches cheap ones at the moment.

- In their presentations and seminars, they say its domiciled in over 100 countries because of the defunct H&C but in reality, its just Nigeria, South Africa and about opening shop in London.

- Non of the bigwigs in the company can explicitly tell how H&C transited into avenues to wealth. Was it a buy out?

- Also in presentations, they talk about cheap and discounted local flight tickets to members. In reality, and as a member i called one or two of their so-called travel agents and was told that NO airline company in Nigeria offers discounted flight to members of A2W. The only airline that offered such is Ethiopian Airline and its for international flights (the discount is just a pinch).

- Some hotels that they claim will give you discounted rates as a member have not even heard of A2W.

- They said as a member, you can post adverts on the portal and receive thousands of customers. Good Idea! But guess what, i posted an advert and for 3 months it was lot listed. I call virtually all their customer care lines and none seem to know what to do or tell me, rather they kept transferring me from one to the other.At the end i was told that there is nothing they could do because the website is being managed by developers in Malaysia and not in Nigeria.

I dont know if these observations have improved. if it has, then one registered member should come here and tell us how much discount is given to them for local flights.....i will renew my membership immediately cool

Now, they are delving into the marketing business of buying and selling. They are not focused, they dont have a specified product or line of business as any network marketing company should have. They are gradually becoming a "jack of all trade and master of none". And such companies with lack of focus tends to fall apart sooner or later.

My two cents grin grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by Samcathe: 11:54pm On May 03, 2013
Our team works together to help everyone see the residual income that will make a difference in their financial future!
We are looking for those who have entrepreneurial heart and mind,success oriented,self motivated positive thinking individuals who truly have the desire to create an awesome life for themselves- if you fit this description and you are ready to work with us then join us on our already profitable team! Everyone will not fit in with our positive environment of uplifting workers and forward thinkers, but if you desire success and willing to work for it- quote this post now and drop your mail..
I will send the details and our facebook group details to you so that you can join us..
God bless you
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:37am On May 04, 2013
Databoy247 I left Avenues to Wealth in 2009 , when they were still holidays and Cash, so I can't claim to know what happened . At that time apart from the travel voucher, the only thing they were selling were the laptops, both new and second hand if I can remember rightly. I don't know how they evolved to Avenues to wealth, but at the time, it was simple and fun. As I said , it is individuals that sometimes complicate these issues. Having said hat I would hope your experience with A2W has not soured your belief in network marketing, as you seem to be a thorough and astute business person. I particularly liked the way you went about making enquiries! Awesome! You will do well when you find the right niche! I wish all distributors were as thorough , hard working and calculated in their approach to their mlm business. We would have more success stories and fewer tales of woe! Please follow my thread on how to make your chosen network marketing venture work for you, your input and criticism will be greatly valued.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by databoy247(m): 1:00am On May 04, 2013
MsSantaClaus: Databoy247 I left Avenues to Wealth in 2009 , when they were still holidays and Cash, so I can't claim to know what happened . At that time apart from the travel voucher, the only thing they were selling were the laptops, both new and second hand if I can remember rightly. I don't know how they evolved to Avenues to wealth, but at the time, it was simple and fun. As I said , it is individuals that sometimes complicate these issues. Having said hat I would hope your experience with A2W has not soured your belief in network marketing, as you seem to be a thorough and astute business person. I particularly liked the way you went about making enquiries! Awesome! You will do well when you find the right niche! I wish all distributors were as thorough , hard working and calculated in their approach to their mlm business. We would have more success stories and fewer tales of woe! Please follow my thread on how to make your chosen network marketing venture work for you, your input and criticism will be greatly valued.

Thanks for your compliment. Despite the fact that i like MLM, i am yet to find a suitable company that has tailored focus for the Nigerian society. I joined FLP when i left avenues to wealth, its a great company. In fact i was working in a team that has the youngest senior manager in Africa. BUT they have their short comings too. The products are way too expensive (definitely not for the faint hearted), otherwise it would have been my final destination......over 33 years track record.

I have also been invited to several others like Dubai fun club, edmark, and more recently Wealth Partners Co-op. I declined all of them because of some unexplained lapses. For the wealth partners, they claim to be a corporative society with MLM strategy. The founder called me and while talking, she said they have gone into agreement with GTBank to enable members get soft loans. Great! BUT when i called the bank, they have never heard of them.

The last time i spoke with Deolu (A2W MD), i was impressed (surely he is a great talker) but i felt all he cares about was your renewal fees. SMH

I still believe in MLM but when i see the right company that suits the Nigerian market, sure, i will hop in. But for now, am comfortable doing what i know how to do best which is being a Virtual Administrative/Web Consultant. grin

1 Like

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by neksummi(m): 5:51am On May 04, 2013
steve888: through the years have been online have been searching for a
legitimate way of making cool dough just discover it through this
quick smart program, its sure gives u the opportunity to earn daily
straight to your bank account... join the moving train it's simple,
easy, and legitimate more infor @
www.http://stevequicksmart..com

Yeah, Steve is right. I've seen huge results with this program. Check out my earnings proof and then come back to Steve and get started. Steve is on my team and I'll be there to support you all. We work as a one big family.
http://somuchfree..com/2013/05/quick-smart-programme-earnings-proof.html

This is simplest, non-complicated internet money making programme I've been involved with!
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MsSantaClaus(f): 8:45pm On May 04, 2013
Hi everyone, I'm planning an online meeting on network marketing, not just, airing your views here, but Real Time question and answer sessions on how to use NM to change lives and become wealthy. Any and all suggestions on what the meeting should be about are welcome! I hope this will be the first of many, so I need to know what time would be convenient for most people , the meeting will last , at least an hour , so even the Nay Sayers and dream killers can have their say! If your interested and would like an invite pls send me a mail or drop your email address , for details and venue! It's online , but it still has a venue smiley lets make it interesting!

1 Like

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by EcashPlanet(f): 3:02pm On May 06, 2013
I'm game!
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by Gold45(f): 11:18am On May 30, 2013
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by Gold45(f): 11:21am On May 30, 2013
In4matic:

Smh, ppl and rumours.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by Gold45(f): 11:44am On May 30, 2013
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by millhouse: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2013
Gold45:

Well, I joined a2w in 2012. I dnt have any experience in H&C. But I'll tell u that a2w is now a direct agent to airlines and hotels. We have gone as far as Medanta in India. I have been to singapore, greece, India etc and will be heading to Los Angeles and Las Vegas this summer all courtesy a2w. Do u knw that those who remained in H&C now earn over a million monthly? Secondly u said u spoke to d MD nd he was more interested in ur renewal fees, without you renewing u dnt have any business with him or do u expect him to start telling you of our milestones and plans etc just because u tld him u have an expired privilege pack? I was almost gave up on a2w when 1 newly joined a2w because of people like u. But I'm happy I pulled through. If we meet privately, I'd like u to bring your pay slip for a year while I will bring mine for 3 months let's see who is being cheated.
interesting..and all these trips are theh all expense paid?
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by mwhy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
In developed countries they cherish this type of business and a lot of their products and services run on the Network Marketing platform, but in these part of the world, because of our poverty mentality we want it quick and want to bypass the process; cycle of duplication, you develop yourself then you develop others and they also develop others, making the business to grow.
MLM is not a place for people looking for quick reward, it is for people that want to build Leadership capacity, Teamwork and a passive income that will outlive them. So it is different from pyramid, ponzi or any other type of scams that involve you bringing in people to make some money.

Life, business, family also operates on network and it is the business of the 21st Century.

2 Likes

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by Gold45(f): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
millhouse: interesting..and all these trips are theh all expense paid?

Y not. Although I 4got to say that I went on some of those trips before evn being a member of a2w. My dad earns enough travel points for two. On the trips, there have buffets, belly dancing, boat cruise etc
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by mcdokwe(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2013
I joined avenues2wealth and today i am a business owner. The truth is I lost interest in networking due to the environment I found myself, but I have no regrets due to the very many opportunities it has presented me. Check my signature below for my business website and fb profile. I am loving avenues to wealth

1 Like

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by samseen02(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2013
Get fresh Online and Offline business Ideas in Nigeria. Visit www.wealthmeans..com
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by sbadeyemi(m): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities / Banks Raise ATM Daily Withdrawal Limits / PHCN Has A New Way Of Extorting Money From Prepaid Customers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.