Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 (23529 Views)

12 Hottest Nigerian Celebrity Women Of 2012 / *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations / Who Are The Top Nigerian Celebrity Weddings Of 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by willienaji: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
i weep for naija
in Gh we no have this problem
our blak people look like blak people not bleached out munky
naija people very nyce sumtimez but ladies wear too much fake hair n bleach
ugly people shocked
who called you here? this is nairaland and not ghanaland or cedisland, who gave u mouth to talk here? beta shut up. mtchwwww cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by micki83(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
Stop Chatting Shiit angry
I tol juu
deez b no more than Actors
they are very good actors
that is all
we no hav eny gays
maybe 3 people at most
possibly
Ladies and gentlemen,this woman has successfully proven,beyond reasonable doubt,that "yaba-left" isn't some mythical,fairytail land,but a very tangible institution.
Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
Bash Me:

[size=20pt]Gbagaun, c gun[/size]
..Abeg hu z dis yuzedo gan?seems more lyk a gbagaun master
Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 05, 2013
what about the owner of ovation magazine?
Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 05, 2013
Okija_juju: fake list..

Where is Denrele?

this guy attended everything last year including burial, naming ceremony, circumcision, new yam festival, e.t.c..

LOOOL so true! grin
Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 05, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
naija manz constantly post denrele becuz it's obvious they like him
why naija manz post denerele in every thread for?
wat be his relevance here?
dis wat happens when u hav confused group of naija people living under silly fake saudi green and white flag
confused sexxxually
confused racially
silly naija bleach skin and wear fake hair to look like european
he no wanna be afriqan no more
tank god me from GH
Naija mans be very silly and primitive
i feel bad for naija ladies who are stuck having to marry dem

one word»»» B*TCH angry
Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 05, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
Stop Chatting Shiit angry
I tol juu
deez b no more than Actors
they are very good actors
that is all
we no hav eny gays
maybe 3 people at most
possibly

speak english!, bloody beembo! angry
Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 05, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
i told u already
dat just b a Movie!
we no have real gays in Ghana!! angry
only actor who plays a gay
does man who play murderer really be murderer in real life?
no
Gh no hav dis type of tings

dis chic can't even speak english right!, jst checked out her pic, such a busted barbie! Ugly AF! *im relived* grin only ugly chics talk cray
Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by razznaija(f): 3:21am On Apr 05, 2013
willienaji:
who called you here? this is nairaland and not ghanaland or cedisland, who gave u mouth to talk here? beta shut up. mtchwwww cry cry cry cry cry

"cedisland" hahahaha I don't understand why these people go around trolling Nigerian websites as if they don't have their own.
Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by sniffydon(m): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by dokunbam(m): 7:07am On Apr 05, 2013
Attention seekers
Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by bokoarerams: 7:08am On Apr 05, 2013
I think the caption should be 'The most sort after celebrities in nigeria'
Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
i weep for naija
ugly people shocked

What's the meanin of this ? I beg carry your notice me commot here, U neva mourn for Ghana finish, your yeye dey smell. Nonsense
Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
Iamoilprince:

Make the money no too much na cool

My friend, you don't know what money can cause, anyway just make them!
Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
i weep for naija
ugly people shocked

If you open your mouth again... I go swear give you oh ! Na Accra Labone you dey or Koforidua village.

You be Ga or Ashanti babe ?
Re: Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 by tope3x(m): 1:56am On Apr 08, 2013
BIA*TCH,NO BODY LIKES YOU HERE, SO ALL U NEED TO DO IS GET YOUR STINKING ARSS OUTTA THIS FORUM,AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO LEARN SOME GOOD ENGLISH
Juliana-Ghana:
Gh Manz no be dumb enough to worship arab profet an his foolish tinking
naija mans disgrace to afriqa grin
in Gh we no really have dis problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same / Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Gold Kakereye Shares Eye Lashes To Miss Influential Queen Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.