Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same (23539 Views)

Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday / Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) / Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by Austinogiza(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2017

Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim has said she is donating N1 million to the victims of the devastating flood in Benue.

Ibrahim made this known in a post on Instagram.

The actress wrote;

Waking up to news about so many natural disasters happening around the world has been extremely devastating.

The most recent ones that struck me were 'Hurricane Harvey' in Houston Texas, the mudslide's in Sierra Leone, and now the flooding in Makurdi. Many families have lost everything, and even worse, many lives have been lost.

I've once lived as a refugee, and I know what it means to work for something, and lose it all in the blink of an eye. Hence my decision today, to donate. Starting with the most recent and nearest, I will be donating the sum of 500,000 Naira and another 500,000 Naira on behalf of The Juliet Ibrahim Foundation, to the Makurdi flood victims.

I am also using this opportunity to challenge my fellow colleagues, friends, and fans to join in. Let's help out by donating to this cause. #MakurdiFloodReliefChallenge

I need my friends to step up to the challenge. Once you've accepted the challenge, simply post or tweet stating you have accepted and then tag those you'd like to challenge. You don't have to announce the amount you are donating. The goal is to raise 10 Million Naira.

Celebrities are doing their bit abroad for the 'Hurricane Harvey' victims, and I pray we can also do it over here for the Makurdi flood victims.

You can donate into our bank account- JULIET IBRAHIM FOUNDATION - 1014682224 - Zenith Bank Nigeria

Please use the hashtag #MakurdiFloodReliefChallenge when donating.
No amount is too small, let's all chip in.

God bless us all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3cZNabjXOI

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/actress-juliet-ibrahim-gives-n1m-benue-flood-victims-urges-celebrities-something/

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by Yomzzyblog: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Very kind of her..

33 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by Demmzy15(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
We need Biafran Security Services to channel the flood waters into potor potor Republic. If it's to beat their sweaty hairy chest, dem go do am pass.

**spits on their flatheeads** angry undecided

# for those bashing me, is Benue not part of potor potor Republic? angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by SOLMICHAEL(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good of her!!!
May God continue to bless those that are helping in silence too!!

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by xtybliss(f): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
That's the way it should be, not some yeyebrities asking people to retweet before they donate undecided........ Well done pretty lady

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by aolawale025: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
This is good. God Bless her

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by ziego(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good ghanian
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by abdulyaro66(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Naso
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by DrClemzzY(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
thats nice.

BTW. Must she announce it on IG?

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Most Nigerians would rather donate to Houston flood victims lol

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Donate first!

No be "I will", "she is", "she will" cheesy

Empty vessels!

Keep to your promise before announcing to the world.

N1mil indeed..
Smhhh.

But wait o! Why donate into your akant? grin

Human beings sef!

9 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by blackbeau1(f): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Heart of Gold. God bless her

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by cr7rooney10(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nice
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by IamAirforce1: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
she made most of her money from Nollywood so giving back ain't a bad idea

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by JaffyJoe(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Impressive. Nice one gorg.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by ipobarecriminals: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
coolGod bless. her.Oue own here go rather spend their. own. money on gamble i.e P square. .Davido go show his own on IG.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
It'll be used to buy more wheel barrows for the construction of the damaged roads..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by Edu3Again: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
benue state people na wa.

I always end up in bitter arguments with them.

When we discuss governors, it always goes very bitter.

I say to the benue people, that the South-East has the worst governor in Nigeria in the Form of Rochas of Imo State.

They say that their governor is worse , that Ortom is useless.

Then I tell them how can that be, I remind them that Rochas bought a christmas tree of N600 milliion while owing salaries.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5308351_184033727136449421521742228706138766723177n_jpeg36038c20f2c22d22cc9593f25a41a842
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5308352_untitled59_jpeg86c381c11765b43018917dee2c51efe4

They reply that their useless governor empowered people with wheel barrows.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5335092_fbimg1495053111129_jpeg35c9184427ba6538d114572640bc48d5

Then argument gets heated on whose own governor is worse
lipsrsealed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by omoadeleye(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nice, and don't forget to show us the reciept
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by Lollipop247(f): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good one @Juliet kiss
Make them show themselves ooo. No be only to dey slay & showcase material things on SM dem sabi undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by Partnerbiz3: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Eiyaa

So touching

I wish I had a lot of money...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by rattlesnake(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Some fools will e shouting AFONJA
and they gat no kobo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by FatGuy: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
From GLO money na
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by Ladyjumong(f): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Wow, nice move
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by oluwatymylehyn(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kind gesture I must confess. God bless her
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by cremedelacreme: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
Very kind of her. Not our useless yeyebrities that only know how to lavish money on frivolities. God bless her.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by Doublez000(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
GOD BLESS YOUR GOOD HEARTS INTENTIONS...

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by biomustry: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nice one baby, use the rest for champagne if you like grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by czarina(f): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
DrClemzzY:
thats nice.

BTW. Must she announce it on IG?
yes!!!!!!! That way, she motivates others to do same.... Try to look for the light sometimes....and you'll find it.... Not only the dark side.

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by Celestyn8213: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bless your heart. I hope the victims benefit from it...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same by ITbomb(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
That N1m can buy 2 Gucci handbags for Hushpuppi

Go and argue on the other page mbok, this one is full

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) / Gold Kakereye Shares Eye Lashes To Miss Influential Queen Contestants / Portable Mobbed By Fans After Bagging 'Artist Of The Year' Award (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.