Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Goddady Issue:how Do I Get A Cpanel Username/password From Them - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Goddady Issue:how Do I Get A Cpanel Username/password From Them (2522 Views)

Website SEO Issue How To Add Your Site To Google And Get Rank In First Page Very / I Want To Buy A Domain. Is There Any Goddady With 12 Month Discount Coupon ? / Goddady Coupon Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goddady Issue:how Do I Get A Cpanel Username/password From Them by Xorenxo(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2013
Please will any website designer with experience save me from the oppression of www.GoDaddy.com.

I paid for a website hosting account for my website www.xorenxobookstore.com on 4th February,2013,up till now, I don't have a username or password for entering into my Cpanel so that i can finish developing my site with an FTP software and start marketing it.

Go daddy only send to me my receipt number and my customer number through my email address.I also saw a blog template which I filled up and it is the blog template that is currently online and I am not pleased with it at all

Is my customer number or my receipt number my username and password.Please help me so that I can move forward in my website development.They use the Linux operating system.Can anyone please educate me on how to move forward in this dilemma.
Re: Goddady Issue:how Do I Get A Cpanel Username/password From Them by yamakuza: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
yeah, log on to Godaddy with your customer number/username and password, click on HOSTING, select the domain name under hosting tab, and you'll be redirected to their custom admin panel :

https://hostingmanager.secureserver.net/

when there, create a new ftp user and continue.

something like that sha.
Re: Goddady Issue:how Do I Get A Cpanel Username/password From Them by cheavroi(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
I think Godaddy has an excellent customer care service. Just go online and chat with their customer service unit
Re: Goddady Issue:how Do I Get A Cpanel Username/password From Them by gu7S05: 12:50am On Apr 06, 2013
Xorenxo: Please will any website designer with experience save me from the oppression of www.GoDaddy.com.

I paid for a website hosting account for my website www.xorenxobookstore.com on 4th February,2013,up till now, I don't have a username or password for entering into my Cpanel so that i can finish developing my site with an FTP software and start marketing it.

Go daddy only send to me my receipt number and my customer number through my email address.I also saw a blog template which I filled up and it is the blog template that is currently online and I am not pleased with it at all

Is my customer number or my receipt number my username and password.Please help me so that I can move forward in my website development.They use the Linux operating system.Can anyone please educate me on how to move forward in this dilemma.

Login in to godaddy with ya username n password,click on ya domain name,now frm the top menu look for manage domain click on it,u will see custom domain cpanel,now look for the option Nameserver or manage DNS record,click on it now enter the nameserver that was given to u by godaddy this is usually in form of ns.192welcome.com and ns193.welcome.com,ensure to enter the name server given to u by godaddy save change and wait for like 12hrs for it to resolve after which u can enter ur hosting cpanel and start messing around ya file manager and creating ur mysql db. Filezilla client canot b supported in this case. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Free Feedjit Form To Your Website/blog. / Syskay Host:the Real Story / How To Earn $1-$3 Per Click With Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.