Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. (15872 Views)

EFCC Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions / Alleged N10b Fraud: Efcc Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions / Photo News: Gov. Akpabio With AKS New CP Mr. Gabriel Achong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2013
i just dont know why this same akpabio keeps on disgracing himself and the people he represents. he brags and his bragging has no defined limit, i just wished my people can open their eyes to see how they re been used by that local champion-of-a-governor, at least that would have been the genesis of their emancipation. if you go down to akwa ibom, many Akwa Ibomites are not even aware of this saga, and those that have heard are just too scared to utter a word, due to fear of being killed or kidnapped. Akwa Ibom. i weep for thee. after they'll be shouting Ado Ok. WTF is OK?
(i dont want any blinded Akwa Ibomite quoting my post or trying to defend anybody, i just said my mind!) peace
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by Orikinla(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2013
[size=48pt]FUNNY PEOPLE, FUNNY COUNTRY.[/size] grin
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by kevoneal: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
tchidi: I heard he is in the hospital after a failed assasination attempt. I miss d program.. cry cry I wish him speedy recovery!

Una Hembelembe!!!!

Olololoooooooooo
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by creativemusic: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Adopts 2014 Confab report / Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba / Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.