Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Crossing From Dreamland To Reality - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Crossing From Dreamland To Reality (677 Views)

Myths And Reality About Being A Manager / Nigerian Youths : Time To Wake Up To Reality / Crossing From Poly To University Hw Easy Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crossing From Dreamland To Reality by pipeewa(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Great people! Have you ever had a dream of a beautiful future and business? Things you wanna do to make money, plans laid out yet it seems they will just continue to be dreams. I need visionaries to share with me(us) how you crossed from dreamland to reality. How did you start? How did you sell your dreams to people? What about discouragement and fear of your project not working? Great people kindly share with me.
Re: Crossing From Dreamland To Reality by pipeewa(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2013
pipeewa: Great people! Have you ever had a dream of a beautiful future and business? Things you wanna do to make money, plans laid out yet it seems they will just continue to be dreams. I need visionaries to share with me(us) how you crossed from dreamland to reality. How did you start? How did you sell your dreams to people? What about discouragement and fear of your project not working? Great people kindly share with me.

Hey Friends, am sure there are visionaries among us who have crossed the borders of translating our dreams to reality..Kindly share with some of us who are at the verge of giving up on our dreams...Kindly share your testimony you could be a blessing to a soul.

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Job Is A Job In Itself / 3 Reasons We Quit Our Dreams!! / Credit Expert Needed Immediately!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.