Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Any Ideal Of Current Price For Used Tousreg V8 Eng Touareg V8 Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Ideal Of Current Price For Used Tousreg V8 Eng Touareg V8 Engine (774 Views)

Infiniti FX45 2003 V8 Engine / Siena Look! Volkswagen Passat Glx V8 Engine / 2010 Volkswagen Touareg Vs 2010 BMW X5. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Ideal Of Current Price For Used Tousreg V8 Eng Touareg V8 Engine by diamondboa(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2013
I need a replacement of my touareg V8 Engine .pls need an ideal of the price for a good engine .
Re: Any Ideal Of Current Price For Used Tousreg V8 Eng Touareg V8 Engine by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
diamondboa: I need a replacement of my touareg V8 Engine .pls need sn ideal of the price for a good engine .

You don't state the year of your Touareg - would you like us to guess?
Re: Any Ideal Of Current Price For Used Tousreg V8 Eng Touareg V8 Engine by sultaan(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
what did you and your mechanic do before you found out you need a new engine?
Re: Any Ideal Of Current Price For Used Tousreg V8 Eng Touareg V8 Engine by diamondboa(m): 4:23am On Apr 08, 2013
The product is actually 2004.The engine was actually spoilt by the mechanic that handle it initiatly.He changed the water pump of the engine and couldn't get back the timing belt setting.that resulted into valves bringing in the piston and all that .I was advice to get another engine ,if I really want to enjoy the car .

(1) (Reply)

Vin Check / Kia Optima 2007 Model, The Back Leg Swerves Whn Enters Potholes. / About My Car Key Pls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.