Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Chinese Student Holds Her Own Funeral While Alive “I Don’t Want To Miss It” - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chinese Student Holds Her Own Funeral While Alive “I Don’t Want To Miss It” (618 Views)

Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock / Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Student Holds Her Own Funeral While Alive “I Don’t Want To Miss It” by Macelliot(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
While others pray for long life
and prosperity, a Chinese
student identified as Zeng Jia
has done the opposite.
22-year-old Zeng Jia recently
surprised his family and loved
ones by holding her own funeral
while still alive.
She claims she want people to
think of her and to share the
excitement with her.
Zeng Jia paid for her own
funeral service with flowers and
photographers.
Zeng Jia’s funeral was graced by
several mourners who walked
past her while looking at her
‘dead body’ lying in a coffin.
She spent one hour lying in the
coffin with a doll on her chest
before she wake up to join her
funeral.
World of unending wonders!
Re: Chinese Student Holds Her Own Funeral While Alive “I Don’t Want To Miss It” by Gluckdude(m): 2:21am On Apr 06, 2013
Itumo
Cos i dont understand the op and the thread.
Thats all!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Married? / Man Cuts Off Wife’s Genitals, Others For Ritual / The Perfect Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.