Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock (1552 Views)

‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / My Mother Keeps Driving Away My Boyfriends With Her Sexual Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock by lezz(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
A sex attacker who was pinned in a headlock by a victim who was a kickboxer has been jailed.
Mark Willis, 40, of Pirton Lane, Gloucester, punched the 25-year-old woman several times in the face and tried to remove her clothes during the assault in Cheltenham last August.
But she held him in a headlock between her legs until he "went limp".
He was jailed for four-and-a-half years at Bristol Crown after being convicted of a single charge of sexual assault.
The defendant had earlier pleaded guilty to a charge of causing actual bodily harm.
The woman, who cannot be identified, said: "I'm extremely pleased that this traumatic ordeal is finally over and that I can move forward with life."
Det Con Faye Satchwell-Bennett said: "There's little doubt in anybody's mind that without her martial arts skills the attack could have been far worse.
"Mr Willis clearly poses significant risk to the public, also having a previous conviction for a similar kidnapping offence against a female."
Willis was given the jail sentence with an additional four years on licence and ordered to sign the sex offenders' register.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-34179920

Re: Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Punched her in the face? That's mean.

Serves him right

1 Like

Re: Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock by lezz(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
cococandy:
Punched her in the face? That's mean.

Serves him right
Time for ladies to devote some time for physical fitness, won't you say? Never know when it might come in handy.
Re: Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock by cococandy(f): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
lezz:
Time for ladies to devote some time for physical fitness, won't you say? Never know when it might come in handy.
absolutely

3 Likes

Re: Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock by Ishilove: 12:32am On Sep 13, 2015
Hiohiohiohiohiohio cheesy
Re: Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35am On Sep 13, 2015
Ishilove:
Hiohiohiohiohiohio cheesy
That bosom babe is bad azz mehn....love her diary. No nonsense babe. She's sooooo naughty smiley
Re: Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock by Ishilove: 12:37am On Sep 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:

That bosom babe is bad azz mehn....love her diary. No nonsense babe. She's sooooo naughty smiley
Which bosom babe?
Re: Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock by Idowuogbo(f): 12:44am On Sep 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Which bosom babe?
BF na....PA,
Re: Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock by Ishilove: 12:47am On Sep 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:

BF na....
Ohhhhhh, bosom friend wink

Hahahahahahah!!! cheesy

Abi na grin
Re: Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Ohhhhhh, bosom friend wink

Hahahahahahah!!! cheesy

Abi na grin
Yeah! Can't believe that 'one' even had the nerve to try Oshisko with that lady. I guess some people no dey look face at all....ko woju rara! As in her diary alone says a lot about her person. See me claiming badosky here, I no reach 1/4 I swear.she's bad!!! I like her person already. You know I like them crazy wink
Re: Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock by DrObum(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
That Babe no get joy oooooo!

Serves the man right oooooo!
Re: Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock by SAMBARRY: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock by lilmax(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

Women And Pregnancy This Days. What Is The Way Forward. / School Bags / Should I Talk,or Take Whatever I'm Offered And Leave!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.