Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Caption This Pic! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Caption This Pic! (811 Views)

What Must Have Been Going On In Barak Obama's Head In This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Pic! by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 06, 2013
Imagine if it was GEJ having a little fun like this tongue tongue tongue! The insults would have been terrible grin grin grin

Re: Caption This Pic! by Akshow: 5:53am On Apr 06, 2013
GEJ would not even have this kind of fun to start with. Money don finish wey him go steal ni? Beside him 3million Naira food no go gree am run

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic! by Gamji007: 6:29am On Apr 06, 2013
Obj did more amusing things than this and wasn't insulted. So, op, GEJ is not insulted for the fun of it, but because he truely deserves it. I'm very sure if it wia GEJ, you would see something silly in the picture like maybe, fish remnant and a bottle of beer on the floor!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic! by blacksta(m): 6:42am On Apr 06, 2013
Obama is so jobless - See how his table empty abi na clear desk policy for work. Does he not have North Korea to bomb.
Re: Caption This Pic! by naptu2: 6:48am On Apr 06, 2013
Have you seen video of Obasanjo dancing with a little girl at the annual Independence Day children's party at the Aso Rock Villa? Did you see the video of him joking with school kids at a Mr Biggs outlet when he and the Liberian President paid a surprise visit? Yet he wasn't insulted.

(Although some did insult him for that "gangnam style" video).
Re: Caption This Pic! by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2013
When professionals are put in place,the president would have time for leisure,unlike our own presido,that want to be everywhere at the same time,knowing fully well most of his ministers do not deserve to even be a village Baale.
Re: Caption This Pic! by Morgan1092(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2013
I just luv dis *imagining she's my daughter
Re: Caption This Pic! by Omen100(m): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2013
Gamji007: Obj did more amusing things than this and wasn't insulted. So, op, GEJ is not insulted for the fun of it, but because he truely deserves it. I'm very sure if it wia GEJ, you would see something silly in the picture like maybe, fish remnant and """empty bottles of monkey-tail, Akperaga, Owuokpa, soldier root, dougoyero & others on the floor"""!
Re: Caption This Pic! by anulaxad(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
I.Joan:
Imagine if it was GEJ having a little fun like this tongue tongue tongue! The insults would have been terrible grin grin grin

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool lmao

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable' Hotel In Bolivia Made Entirely Out Of Salt. / Russian Politician Strips Off Clothes And Cuts His Ear In Public / We Are Witnessing The End Of American Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.