Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis (18496 Views)

Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. / JAMB Reduces Cut-off Mark To 180 For Unis & 160 For Others / Which Schools Are Still Selling Nursing Form? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis by ZN2: 4:07am On Jun 07, 2013
Oh my, for that amount I'd rather send my kid to a real "british" school.

Just outrageous.
Re: Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis by Aydesmond(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
Fnkz guy..... Hmmmm! D skul fees for my skul is jst 2500 per section
Re: Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis by kevoh(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
Aydesmond: I paid 2500 truout a section in my secondary skul educatn
Yeah,it's glaring you paid #2500. Go through your comment,look for the mistakes, make necessary corrections and prove to us that your #2500 was not a waste.
Re: Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis by awistle(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
Aydesmond: I paid 2500 truout a section in my secondary skul educatn
With ur comment,i now belive dat u really paid dat 2500 for a whole session.
Re: Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis by Aydesmond(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
awistle:
With ur comment,i now belive dat u really paid dat 2500 for a whole session.
hey dude! Watch ur words! It was jst a mistake!
Re: Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis by joyceok: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Good information for those criticising church owned universities
Re: Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis by ireneidiva(f): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
If I can afford it, why not?
Re: Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis by Tinkybabe(f): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Acidosis:

Here is a list of elitist secondary schools in Lagos:

1. British International School
Location: 1, Landbridge Avenue, Oniru Private Estate. Victoria Island. Lagos.

Tuition and Fees: (Boarding Annual) $26,750+N200, 000
Additional Charges (at160 per dollar exchange rate) = N4,480, 000.00
Tuition and Fees: (Day) $15,250+
Additional Charges (at 160 per dollar exchange rate) =N2,640, 000.00

2. Lekki British International School
Location: Victoria Arobieke street, off. Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

Tuition and Fees;(Boarding Annual) $19,500+N200, 000 development fee (at N165 per dollar exchange rate)= N4, 000,300.00
Tuition and Fees: (Day) $12,000+N200, 00 Development fee (at N165 per dollar exchange rate) =N2, 911, 300.00

3. Greensprings School

Tuition and Fees: (Boarding Annual) N3, 185,200 . Additional charges excluded.
Tuition and Fees: (Day Annual) N1, 925,200.00. additional charges excluded.

4. Atlantic Hall, Epe

Tuition and Fees: (Annual) N2,270,000.00. Additional charges like uniforms are excluded from the fees.

5. Chrisland College

Tuition and Fees: (Annual) N2,000,000. Additional charges are excluded.

6. Dowen College
Located in the heart of Regency Town of Lekki, Lagos.

Tuition and Fees: (Boarding Annual) N 2,000,000.00. Additional charges excluded.
Tuition and Fees: (Day Annual) N 1,250,000.00. Additional charges excluded.
http://totaleducation.com.ng/index.php/features/analysis/1556-most-expensive-schools-in-lagos

[

This is another compilation by a nairalander and definitely more outrageous than Op's list.. my niece attends Lekki BIS and they teach nothing there. They follow the British curriculum and have no Nigerian programme in their calender... My niece calls it a big for nothing school.. Lol.
Re: Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis by NEROSKY(m): 2:24am On Nov 12, 2014
Tinkybabe:

This is another compilation by a nairalander and definitely more outrageous than Op's list.. my niece attends Lekki BIS and they teach nothing there. They follow the British curriculum and have no Nigerian programme in their calender... My niece calls it a big for nothing school.. Lol.

Please give me the actual quotation of their school fees, i want to send my child their to become first Nigerian BILL GATE
Re: Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis by Deapexboy(m): 5:45am On Nov 12, 2014
Over here in d U.K

d fee is not much

try it dey will sue u to court.

Hope na one of dos skools davido go?..AJIBO children
Re: Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis by Afritop(m): 6:31am On Nov 12, 2014
So sure any teacher that canes or punishes those students will have a price to pay.
Re: Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis by Chelseafan1: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
olawalebabs:
Some of those schools uses more one one curriculum. BIS use Nigeria and British curriculum.

How is their time table like, do they have more than 7 periods per day, 5 days per week to teach?

What makes their students stand out sef.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 / Is Boarding School Better Than Day School? What Are The Reasons / NSE Opens 2016 Essay Competition To Promote Financial Literacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.