Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone (11614 Views)

Dont Root Ur Phone ,from Experience / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by naijafan(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2008
@hansibone
Dude, you're taking this way too personal. If you exchange words with an idiot, it would be difficult to tell you apart from the idiot wink
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2008
grin grin grin grin DIZ DRAGNET , THE REAL DRAGNET AND FADAJASI YOU SEE ON PHONE SECTION

HE IS BELOW

Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2008
grin grin THIS IS THE REAL CEEJAY BELIEVE ME

Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2008
The real hansibone

Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by naijafan(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2008
@jayon

I'd say for you to have taken those pictures or even have them on your system, I have to seriously doubt your personalty as well.

You sure mix with your kind. Its all good wink
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by dragnet: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2008
two things happen when u teach a pig to sing. . . .u wasTe ur tIme & u anNoY the pIg . . . . . .and the former isnt something I enjoy doing tongue
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2008
@naijafan don,t Bleep wit mi, do u knw who i am? those pics are real and difinately nt mine,
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by Fadajasi(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2008
Dont understand u@jayon
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2008
for those who av seen my pix,e.g info,seun,nicestyle,calvaryboi(saw me f2f)will tel u am fly, ain,t razz these pix up ther are 4real believe mi
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by hayprof(m): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2008
The Ganja Crew. .
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by Donseaun(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2008
Hehehe, wu is dis jargons? Sowie wat is dis jargon? No who is jargon? Wey ur own?
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by dragnet: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2008
sToRieS. . . . . . .Once upon a time

bt lets chew dis. . . . , If truly those pix are 'real' then u shuld be ASHAMED that 'razz' ppz lyk dat are more 'useful' on dis forum than a 'fly' like u! A.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.w.W !! What a shAmE !!
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by dragnet: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2008
sToRieS. . . . . . .Once upon a time

bt lets chew dis. . . . , If truly those pix are 'real' then u shuld be ASHAMED that 'razz' ppz lyk dat are more 'useful' on dis forum than a 'fly' like u! A.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.w.W !! What a shAmE !!
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by naijafan(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2008
dragnet:

two things happen when u teach a pig to sing. . . .u wasTe your tIme & u anNoY the pIg . . . . . .and the former isnt something I enjoy doing tongue
Funny enuf, i so much enjoy the second one that i dont even think of the former. wink

jayon:

for those who av seen my pix,e.g info,seun,nicestyle,calvaryboi(saw me f2f)will tel u am fly, ain,t razz these pix up ther are 4real believe mi
oh oh oh, you should have just waited for them to tell us themselves. sorry. . .but if you had those dudes smiling at you as you took their picture, then u are one of 'em. . . grin. Nothing do you, enjoy. . . I can bet hidden amongst those pictures is one of you. cant seem to figure it out tho.
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by hansibone(m): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2008
@naijafan

wasup bro, nah dat dude needs 2 b tot a lesson n he knows i always dish it 4 him very gud.

@jagon
men u crew no gud oh, we nid 2 tel seun dat he has 2 start screenin people, by dere pics,god guy do u smoke 2,becos dey wont let u tak dere pics witout u bein one of em.eh guy nice collection and nice crew, pls kip it up, smok ur lungs out hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by Fadajasi(m): 2:28am On Apr 15, 2008
Gen gen gen gen
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by Donseaun(m): 3:21am On Apr 15, 2008
Lmyo
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by ceejay80s(m): 5:23am On Apr 15, 2008
@ naijafan how dare u call me an idiot? Ur father is an idiot,ur mother is an idiot,ur brothers and sister are idiots and so on,sh1t like u.@ hansibone u wan die becos dem post ur ugly pic 4 nairaland? Thats why u dey rap,after the whole rapping u no sell one copy,no grammy 4 u. If u like go die or better still tie ur eye go third mainland bridge,and stand 4 the middle of the road ok?
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by ceejay80s(m): 5:31am On Apr 15, 2008
@ funkybaby u don hide? More pics don come o! You say phone section guys hot?Come see ajegunle romantic guys pics. SO HELP ME GOD!! NA HIM FULL PHONE SECTION
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by funkybaby(f): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2008
@Jayon

I see that you are back from exile.

Ever since you've been away from this forum, we all have known peace.

Why is it that anywhere you go to you exhibit your foolishness and childish nature. Travel section-its the same thing you did (i still remember all your bunch of lies on travelling to all the continents of the world) , Romance-the same, now you've relocated to phone section.

We all still remember your thread of apology which Seun made you start where you confessed to all your numerous lies and apologised.

I thought you were a changed man- how could i? Madness and foolishness is sometimes genetic, which i guess simply explains your case.

Now to the pictures you uploaded-really really really dumb. I have met one of the guys that you claim his picture is one of those you uploaded and he does not in any freaking way look like the ex-convict's picture you uploaded. You cant change, can you? You are the same ol' pathological liar.

Are those your friends and the crew you roll with?? Jeez!!! They look like boys just released on bail from Kirikiri. They look so bush and dirty.

No need guessing what you look like-you must be just as bush, dirty and wowo as them.

Shior !!!
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by funkybaby(f): 8:40am On Apr 15, 2008
Now Ceejay, your case na special case and i do not even know where to start tongue lashing you.

First thing-what are you doing with such handsome and good looking men's pictures on your phone/pc? Abi, you be homo? Boys dey kuku dey talk am.I am just curious to know the truth-are you or are you not. No offense meant.

I have told you to upload your own picture here make i see you and judge your looks so that i will know whether you will be on my Top Ten list of handsome men or my Top Ten list of Wowolicious men.

Honestly,Ceejay, you know i have a soft spot for you but you are a trouble maker and an attention seeker. Haba!

Be a good man and remove those pics. It has way back ceased being funny! People are gossiping about you on YIM and saying you are gay, honestly. Prove them wrong.
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by funkybaby(f): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2008
Lest i forget, i was this same JAYON that started a foolish thread on the romance section that he was looking for a wife.

He had the nerve to tell me that he would really like it if i can show him some love and consider his proposal, what insult!

Anyway, i told him that unfortunately there is no VACANCY for a man in a life right now but i was searching for a man who will be HANDWASHING my UNDIES every MORNING.

Ya'all, guess what- Jayon said no problem- that he will be HANDWASHING my UNDIES if that will give him the chance of getting my attention.

He now has the balls to come to phone section and make jest of people. **hiss**

Jayon-the PATA WASHER, lmao!
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by DualCore1: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2008
***walks in, looks around, spots the ever dazzling sweet funky, the respected dragnet, the ever serious naijafan and the psychos.

***walks out without making a post
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by hansibone(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2008
"hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm reads tru d trend, spots baba duals post and homo cjails mumbles, thinks about dropin a note, "

I hail oh, BABA dual werin dey, uncle fada, which levels, dadi naijafan was up., baba drag was gud, oluprof u nid 2 rest, where is uncle info?,

"Scans d whole trend, no one else to hail, exitinnnnnn pls" grin
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by DualCore1: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2008
hansibone:

I hail oh, BABA dual werin dey, uncle fada, which levels, dadi naijafan was up., baba drag was good, oluprof u nid 2 rest, where is uncle info?,

"Scans d whole trend, no one else to hail, exitinnnnnn please" grin

shay u no see my funky abi?
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by funkybaby(f): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2008
@dual core

No mind am. I be ATOM ANT- i am tooooo small and na because of him picture wey dey here and the rest i dey attack Ceejay and Jayon.
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by hansibone(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ baba dual

no vex baba, my eyes b skip ur beauty "Thinks in his mind chiaaaaaaaaaaaa i don Bleep up, baba go treat my Bleep up oh, make i turn gud boi"

sori bros i go hail her now

wats up senorita, mi numero uno, la angelina von belle im so sori i skipped ur name, pls accept the apologies of this young hombre grin

u are d sweetest chick around funky, i mean, d only chick wit GUTS in d phone section dat has STATS, "THINKS OUT LOUD men dis chick 2 fine oh, dis one na wrestlemania 25, for phone section, because na who one win her attention?" cool
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by dragnet: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2008
hansibone, if u no want make dual vex, just stop am for dere grin 'cos d speed at which u're moving wit all these hailings makes it look like u're planning to "overthrow" the govt wink
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by funkybaby(f): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Hanisbone

Awww! You are so so kind! Only me-all these adjectives. shocked shocked

My head is spinning! I cant walk straight again grin grin

Thank you jare. You are forgiven. smiley

@Dragnet
Lol. Which government? Cant remember asking gentlemen to contest, lol,
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by hansibone(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ uncle drag,

chiaaaaaa how u want mak pikin chop him baba food "Thinks deeply abi wait oh anythin fit happen, wit right timin and good sense of humor she fit fall come my side"

@senorita funky

ur highness anythin oh, God i'm always at ur service, just say d word and KAPOOOOO its all urs grin

@baba dual

bros no vex i wan try my skills 2 ""LOL""
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by Donseaun(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2008
wonders shall neva end! now i know i'm rily lost! chai! wey that info sef?

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
Re: Which Of These Pics U Fit Take Do Wallpaper 4 Ur Phone by funkybaby(f): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2008
@yankeebrit

Stop spamming the forum. Attention seeker. I have noticed you. Welcome to Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fix Ur Broken Infinix Zero Screen / Gionee S10 Lite With 16MP Selfie Camera, Specs And Price / How To Get 75MB For 20 Naira On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.