Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) (42966 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo ) / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by HonKontigi: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
val_dee: What is the aim of this bullock?

What purpose does it really serve?
Since we imitate "celebrities", this pic is to encourage you to start smoking.lol.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by IleIfe2(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
This electric cigarette is all over Malaysia, their youths wear it around their neck like a badge of honour. It has vitamins, no wonder.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by KingPradas(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
[size=18pt]WHY CAN'T PEOPLE READ THE CAPTION IT SAID ELECTRIC CIGARETTE, IT'S DIFFERENT FROM THE REAL THING.
[/size]
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by mamagee3(f): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
So much for a role model. tongue
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by causewahala: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Is she the same Oluchi Onweagba? lipsrsealed
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
barman: Ciga na Ciga, its dangerous to ur health pls don't emulate her she is a bad influence

No sir! I expect dat picture to adorn the #2
stamp. Afterall she has brought glory to d country with her modelling unlike Chimamanda or Chioma Ajunwa.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by sunch(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
An innocent and unblemish young girl as at when she won the mnet face of africa at a very tender age. Fame exposed her to alot of degrading acts

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by blackbeau1(f): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ok.its her life. If she likes let her smoke pipe and at the same time,she should remember that lung cancer is real
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
Just did a quick research on electric cigarettes popularly called e-cigarettes and my opinion is that tho they're still controversial because they're relatively new they are not harmful or even if harmful, far far less harmful to third hand inhalers. Results are still controversial because they're relatively new but I would say "Smoke on!!!" The full article on wikipedia en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
black_beau: Ok.its her life. If she likes let her smoke pipe and at the same time,she should remember that lung cancer is real
E-cigarettes have not been proven to cause cancer.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by imperiouxx(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
barman: Ciga na Ciga, its dangerous to ur health pls don't emulate her she is a bad influence

The topic is misleading. That's electronic cigarette. It's non smoke but vapor of the chemical compound in its butt. It's common in the US and smokers feel it isn't the real cigarette. At smokers, I don't smoke and who that smokes has freedom to make his/her choice.... And when consequence of it comes, (s)he faces it alone.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
money-hungry :
front page?
or is it "April Fool"?

This girls Call Ogonus and Miss F have no morals..... how did they bcom MODS, and that boi called seun cannot do anything
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by tefund(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
Chibuhealth: Nawaooo does that concern me. It doesnt change d price of garri.
u self,u like garri oo
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by Ardedaryor(m): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
NON OF MOI BUSINESS PLEASE!!!
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2013

oluchi has come a long way from hawking bread and inhaling petrol fumes on the streets of lag

end of

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by ophilly: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
...But why do people always complain about what's on FP. I think the main problem here is that most people don't even know Oluchi....she's an international super model, she won mnet face of africa several years back... hence she's a celebrity by any standard and what celebs do is of general interest to all. The FP is like tabloid and it is not every issue on tabloid that would be of interest to you whenever you get to any uninteresting topic simply flip over. We shouldn't let the poverty in the country affect our mentality...I was surprised to see people asking for topics that would reduce the price of garri and topics that would reduce the no. of casualties in road accidents, this can only be decided by oga at the top in Nigeria and oga at the top in heaven respectively.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by Tjohnnay: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Chiidi: funny ; well i've seen more beautiful girls smoking cigar.. Wonder what makes this one special and why is it on fp??
even a friend of my 19yrs old gal do smoke, wetn dey der undecided, she come dey form lyk say smoking na 4 big gals cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by Tjohnnay: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
ophilly: ...But why do people always complain about what's on FP. I think the main problem here is that most people don't even know Oluchi....she's an international super model, she won mnet face of africa several years back... hence she's a celebrity by any standard and what celebs do is of general interest to all. The FP is like tabloid and it is not every issue on tabloid that would be of interest to you whenever you get to any uninteresting topic simply flip over. We shouldn't let the poverty in the country to affect our mentality...I was surprised to see people asking for topics that would reduce the price of garri and topics that would reduce the no. of casualties in road accidents, this can only be decided by oga at the top in Nigeria and oga at the top in heaven respectively.
ohk, u v juz won ur self 10million...... SHIT undecided, nd so f**kn wat
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by wowo2: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
KingPradas: [size=18pt]WHY CAN'T PEOPLE READ THE CAPTION IT SAID ELECTRIC CIGARETTE, IT'S DIFFERENT FROM THE REAL THING.
[/size]

I tire o
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by Revolva(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
See person mama...dey smoke ..see wetin over civilization don cause..haha I beg make she start to take weed jare.its better dan cigar...weed inspires
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
cant people read ? its not a real cigarette undecided
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by emmacity2: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
waiting concern me if she dy smoke 4 outside. She na my sister?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by chichi414: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] kiss e no change de price of rice smh
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by peteronyii: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
AND SO, WHAT IS NEW ABOUT HER SMOKING IS SHE STILL UNDER AGE?, LET HER ENJOY HER LIFE THAT'S THE WAY SHE WISHES TO LIVE HER LIFE... MY DEAR KEEP IT ON IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH THAT, IGBOO,,,, IS AVAILABLE OK>!
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by PrettySpicey(f): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
It actually amuses me when I see pictures and posts like this one. It's like people are forever trying to show off their naiveté about our 'celebrities'.
@OP well this is Oluchi showing you she's got a life and lives it any damn way she pleases. You should too.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by peteronyii: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2013

AND SO, WHAT IS NEW ABOUT HER SMOKING IS SHE STILL UNDER AGE?, LET HER ENJOY HER LIFE THAT'S THE WAY SHE WISHES TO LIVE HER LIFE... MY DEAR KEEP IT ON IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH THAT, IGBOO,,,, IS AVAILABLE OK>!
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by ume(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
cool no it is electronics indian hemp *now ciga don get vitamin c b d k and q i salute una o
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by rossi49ja(m): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ibroboss: I wonder wu will marry her,the person most be like fela anikulapo kuti cheesy
she is happily married with kids sef.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by hardbody: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ibroboss: I wonder wu will marry her,the person most be like fela anikulapo kuti cheesy

Which rustic village or hamlet are from? Does smoking make her any less of a lady? You are so dumb and archaic

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by TableLeg(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
Smoking is now such a big deal, it has to grace the front page, ahead of other sensible, educative and informative threads right?
Moderator or whoever pushed this to the front page, you are a DUNCE!

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by free2ryhme: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
if she like make she take cocaine e no concern me.. it is not my body and it is not my money if she carry disease or sickness it will nvr be my concern
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) by chreldb(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
Technically she is not even smoking. What she is doing is vapourising. Electronic cigarettes give the nicotine satisfaction to former smokers but all the carcinogenic materials and other harmful substances found in cigarettes have been removed. So it is harmless as far as research conducted on it has shown so far. It is basically made up of nicoten dissolved propylene glycol which are all harmless substances. It is devoid of tar and tobacco. If you want to find more ask google but all I can say for now is that it is revolutionary and can save a lot of lives from smoking related ailments. THATS ALL!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father's Day: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Husband JJC Skillz & Twins / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface / Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.