Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

who deleted my post? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / who deleted my post? (524 Views)

Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? / Wtf! Who Deleted My 'yoruba Ronu' Thread? / Who Deleted The Thread "Did APC Attack Nairaland?"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

who deleted my post? by dederocs(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2013
Who deleted my post.

Re: who deleted my post? by subterfuge: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
please stop asking foolish questions.
Have you been able to rid Nigeria of these said killers/terrorists
If you have the perfect solution to the problem, please bring it up elsh shut your filthy ,infected gut!!!!!!
I wish you are the next boko haram , then you will be talking from HELL!!!
Re: who deleted my post? by dederocs(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
[quote author=subterfuge]please stop asking foolish questions.
If you have the perfect solution to the problem, please bring it up elsh shut your filthy ,infected gut!!!!!!
I wish you are the next boko haram , then you will be talking from HELL!!![/quote
Re: who deleted my post? by dederocs(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
subterfuge: please stop asking foolish questions.
I wish you are the next boko haram , then you will be talking from HELL!!!
A confused scared fool...very incoherent comment,typical of an average disillusioned Nigerian.
Speak on the issue,don't personalise.
Re: who deleted my post? by ba7man(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
@OP. Your question simplifies the whole situation. Sadly our Government would rather bribe their way out of a problem than solve it. At this rate, they've justified the creation of more killer groups that will use innocent lives to bargain for their share of the national cake.

1 Like

Re: who deleted my post? by dederocs(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
ba7man: @OP. Your question simplifies the whole situation. Sadly our Government would rather bribe their way out of a problem than solve it. At this rate, they've justified the creation of more killer groups that will use innocent lives to bargain for their share of the national cake.
God bless you for your insight,we need to keep fighting the cause of justice to save our only country from collapse.
Re: who deleted my post? by subterfuge: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
dederocs:
A confused scared fool...very incoherent comment,typical of an average disillusioned Nigerian.
Speak on the issue,don't personalise.

Dederocks or whatever insane name you call yourself Boko Haram know all about you !!! You will be the next Target mr solution.
Re: who deleted my post? by dederocs(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
subterfuge:

Dederocks or whatever insane name you call yourself Boko Haram know all about you !!! You will be the next Target mr solution.
Bleep you and your fried brain.Many try many die,go and enrol with them and come.
Re: who deleted my post? by splashbaby(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
I beg wetin dey happen for this thread...una pursue una self reach here ni.

(1) (Reply)

A Questionnaire For Nigerian Citizens / Cross River State Sealed Federal College Of Education Obudu Over Tax Evasion / How Aviation Authorities Grounded Amaechi, Tambuwal At Akure Airport – Rivers Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.