Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here (1255 Views)

Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid / Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business / The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here by chiboy11(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
i want to start shoping items at a cheaper rate plss i will b so greatfull if u can help me post a reliable company abroad which u kno is trust worthy n will also ship ur product down to Lagos.

Moderator plss can u help me ban any body dat wil post pay me let me teach u how to do it (tanks)
Re: Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here by WAVixen: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
What items are you looking at shipping down to Nigeria?
Re: Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here by chiboy11(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
WAVixen: What items are you looking at shipping down to Nigeria?
phones , smal electronic , watches , cloths n co,anytin smal dat i can resell tanks
Re: Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here by arbitrage: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
dhgate.com, alibaba.com, Aliexpress.com, some international sellers on amazon.com and so on.

1 Like

Re: Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here by chiboy11(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
arbitrage: dhgate.com, alibaba.com, Aliexpress.com, some international sellers on amazon.com and so on.
tanks bro , dis s wat som few thiefs here wil tel u buy dier fake ebook 4dem to tel u ow 2 start shopin online, am greatful
Re: Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here by Sotty05(f): 2:00am On Apr 07, 2013
Re: Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here by naijainfogalery: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nice one i wish all Nairalanders are like this. Some folks will ask you to pay for this info.in addition dx.com are pretty cheap. They sell virtually everything and they do free shipping to Nigeria. they delivery takes 10 to 20 days
arbitrage: dhgate.com, alibaba.com, Aliexpress.com, some international sellers on amazon.com and so on.
Re: Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here by chiboy11(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
naijainfogalery: Nice one i wish all Nairalanders are like this. Some folks will ask you to pay for this info.in addition dx.com are pretty cheap. They sell virtually everything and they do free shipping to Nigeria. they delivery takes 10 to 20 days
its nt even about payin, 90% of dem re fraudstars lokin 4whom 2 prey on
Re: Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here by ddestiny20(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
Re: Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here by chiboy11(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
ddestiny20: http://ymlp.com/zMPixR

We deal on BB
can u deliva 2 lag
Re: Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here by Trut(m): 2:54am On Apr 08, 2013
Thanks for sharing...
Re: Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here by chiboy11(m): 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
Trut: Thanks for sharing...
YEAA ME TOO TANKS ALL, AM CHECKIN ALLS NOW
Re: Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here by Trut(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
Check out foxaza.com , it's a shopping site like alibaba.com, aliexpress etc
Re: Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here by Debeloved87(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
chiboy11: its nt even about payin, 90% of dem re fraudstars lokin 4whom 2 prey on
yeah u ar very rite...my first ordeal got me dove out some cash for one useless ebook thou that was my gateway to NL...i encounterd one recently asking for 6k on one ebook on how to ship in goods but luckily for me i was lead straight to the download page after clicking the link thou it was deactivated later, but i was able to download the ebook that contains virtually nothing to trace to any website only stories...and i said this is what some naive wil pay 6k or more for. Thanks for this thread, i will do my quick search on the website links posted, am grateful. :-)
Re: Can U Help Me Post Shoping Site That Send Items To Nigeria Here by chiboy11(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Debeloved87: yeah u ar very rite...my first ordeal got me dove out some cash for one useless ebook thou that was my gateway to NL...i encounterd one recently asking for 6k on one ebook on how to ship in goods but luckily for me i was lead straight to the download page after clicking the link thou it was deactivated later, but i was able to download the ebook that contains virtually nothing to trace to any website only stories...and i said this is what some naive wil pay 6k or more for. Thanks for this thread, i will do my quick search on the website links posted, am grateful. :-)
u see dats my annoyance wit dem, always wantng to xploit anybody dat come close to dem

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese / How To Run A Small Online Business / Jumia VS Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.