Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy (37128 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Charly Boy Posing Dead In A Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by bammo: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
I gues he just wants 2 picture himself as UNDERTAKER(Wrestler)
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by Scarpon(m): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
this guy is dead already
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
LoL I always knew he was into some satanic thingy, its just NOT normal. Whatever sha, totally his soul. *catwalks to the next topic* smiley*
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
masonkz:

Power over death...meaning you won't die, right? Ok
Yep! Only my sexy body gets to die.
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by nnamdibig(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
The problem we are having with this man is that we nigerian are not yet able to differentiate between Charles Oputa aod Charlie Boy. They are two different characters in one man. Charles a family man and Charlie and disgusting character he wants us to see. If you thing this man is mad, check out his family and the way he runs it. even the wife is part of all this.
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by Burger01(m): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
Mtcheew... If you like die while you meditate in ya casket. Who cares for your lost soul.. sad
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by ChukChinCol(m): 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
And what are the creative things you have done after all these years of casketsleeping? People like Shakespeare, Da Vinci etal would have been sleeping in a closed grave then...mtcheeeew. Joblessness!

1 Like

Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by hanelson(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
pheyikemi: Focused ko, focused ni. So how many creative ideas has he brought out to share wt d world other dan telling guys/men d essence of becoming Linda(s)
omo u wicked ooo.lmao
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by andyanders: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
When someone is psychologically sick, they act like CharleyPAPA. What is the difference when a madman goes to sleep in a dustbin and Charley Oldpapa goes to sleep in coffin? Because both are insane.
No normal human being that will prepare a coffin and be sleeping inside it, telling us that he goes in there to meditate. What is he meditating? He knows where he belongs and whatever rubbish he comes here to defend himself, to me is rubbish. He is a role model to evil spirit and not to youths. Any youth copying Charleyman is also sick.

1 Like

Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by Exponental(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
Why doesnt he lay d coffin in a pit for utmost meditation.
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by cold(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
Can someone please explain to me like i'm a 6 yr old. What exactly is wrong with sleeping/meditating in a coffin?
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by Felixjude(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
This man is heavily possessed...am sorry to say,but its absolutely obvious. .A̶̲̥̅̊ very normal person won't behave the way he does.
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by tspun(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
i call it madness. Wat do u call that ?
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
Felixjude: This man is heavily possessed...am sorry to say,but its absolutely obvious. .A̶̲̥̅̊ very normal person won't behave the way he does.

What are you sorry for? You are simply saying the TRUTH biko!
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by pheyikemi: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
cold: Can someone please explain to me like i'm a 6 yr old. What exactly is wrong with sleeping/meditating in a coffin?
Aii then, as a 6yr-old lemme ask u ds questn, weneva u r in d mood to sleep or meditate abt smfn, do u sleep in a coffin b4 u do dat?. If no,then evryfn is wrong wiv sleepin/meditatin in a coffin.

1 Like

Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by akin33(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
That guy is a cult and he uses coffin for evil work. I have seen a man who confess to me that somebody offend him & he put some black & red candles together to kill his offender. Pls NL, dont sleep in a coffin bt ur bed.
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by Gudiza(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
**singing** more grease to your elbow...

ArQueBusieR:
dem dey trap spirit 4 coffin b4
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by badrogen(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
Thanks for the message passing. But there r alot of ways of remembering death instead of being sleeping in coffin. People ll think of it as insane.
Bonaguy: [img]http://1.bp..com/-CD5Jnn561Iw/UWDYCXdFVxI/AAAAAAAAIqQ/Beh54LJg_C0/s280/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FNi5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-757575[/img]

Sleeping in a Coffin?

Point of correction, I do not sleep in a casket, I sleep on my bed, it's big and comfy, I only lay in my "casket"when I do my meditation because it helps me to be focused, it tells me more about the Imminence of death. My casket is a reminder. It wakes me up from slumber. It tells me, "guy, you have got little or no time left, wake up, be creative and work".

Of course, when I read some of the comments of my people, I know a good number of us are ill-informed about quite a number of things. I think it is more of what the casket represents that shocks my people and they start reading meanings into it, depending on their level of understanding. But one question is, what if the same wood that was used to build the casket was used to make a sofa chair?
May be, all the hullabaloo about me sitting on a chair wouldn't have been there in the first place? So when people vocalize their disapproval of my message via the image of a casket, I understand that they do that from a position of Fear, fear of what the casket represents - Death. So whatever people fear they antagonize. But, the fact that I have reminded myself and even you about death does not really change a thing.It won't draw your death near, and it won't even shift it away. All it does is simply a reminder, to thread carefully.

http://gistmetro..com/2013/04/why-i-sleep-in-coffin-charly-boy.html
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by peclint: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
This guy don dey craze small small.
The guy don do crazy things, so tae nobody they send am
anybody remember MJ?
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
bammo: I gues he just wants 2 picture himself as UNDERTAKER(Wrestler)
Hahahahahaa!
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by cold(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
pheyikemi: Aii then, as a 6yr-old lemme ask u ds questn, weneva u r in d mood to sleep or meditate abt smfn, do u sleep in a coffin b4 u do dat?. If no,then evryfn is wrong wiv sleepin/meditatin in a coffin.
How does this answer the question.Let me reiterate,what exactly is wrong with sleeping/meditating in a coffin.This time I would prefer a cogent,persuasive argument.Thank you
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
ArQueBusieR:

Same thing with him. So what's the fuss?
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
masonkz: I kinda like this guy, and the fact that he's realistic, and has no fear of anything, including death.
who told u he has no fear of death?person wey be say when him and his people on top power bike for ojodu area dey do their normal power bike parade and a truck almost hit the power bike of him you need to see the way he quickly turned his power bike into the direction of a big gutter and thank God he did that he would have being knocked down by the truck and may have died by now.,if he is not afraid of death he should have allow the truck to hit him nah since he is not afraid of death,and this same charly boy is being afraid of boko haram
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sleep anywhere but don't deceive us
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by nnehyo(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
maninmood: Good idea if you ask me! Death is imminent and the thought of it encourages a man to appreciate life, the passing phase. Give it any catchword you can,but be aware that none of us has an escape route. That day would always come when a son of Adam will be like a log of wood; until then, hold on to life as you only have one, just one.
Only if he is sincere wit is saying.....
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by Lanretoye(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
Bonaguy: [img]http://1.bp..com/-CD5Jnn561Iw/UWDYCXdFVxI/AAAAAAAAIqQ/Beh54LJg_C0/s280/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FNi5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-757575[/img]

Sleeping in a Coffin?

Point of correction, I do not sleep in a casket, I sleep on my bed, it's big and comfy, I only lay in my "casket"when I do my meditation because it helps me to be focused, it tells me more about the Imminence of death. My casket is a reminder. It wakes me up from slumber. It tells me, "guy, you have got little or no time left, wake up, be creative and work".

Of course, when I read some of the comments of my people, I know a good number of us are ill-informed about quite a number of things. I think it is more of what the casket represents that shocks my people and they start reading meanings into it, depending on their level of understanding. But one question is, what if the same wood that was used to build the casket was used to make a sofa chair?
May be, all the hullabaloo about me sitting on a chair wouldn't have been there in the first place? So when people vocalize their disapproval of my message via the image of a casket, I understand that they do that from a position of Fear, fear of what the casket represents - Death. So whatever people fear they antagonize. But, the fact that I have reminded myself and even you about death does not really change a thing.It won't draw your death near, and it won't even shift it away. All it does is simply a reminder, to thread carefully.

http://gistmetro..com/2013/04/why-i-sleep-in-coffin-charly-boy.html

bros u occult joor,no be consult wey u go do make dem tel u say make u sleep for inside coffin?,u com dwy form philosopher...nonsense.
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2013

he has a good point.
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
He shouldn't thing he will get the Lady Gaga's kind of paparazzi by sleeping in a coffin! This is completely madness! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by splashbaby(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
lol! Bros explanation make sense small...though people may find it hard to trust his judgement since many of his unclad pixs and alleged memebership of the illuminati sect rent the air last year...but bros you for find something better to remind you of death...pix of Tupac, Yar'dua and even Achebe would have done the trick...the coffin idea is a bit wack and fearfull...
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by hamsong: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
There's an adage in Yoruba that says one who a wife is being brought for doesn't need to stretch his neck to have a peep @ the wife..charliebaba grin y d rush to kpai?u av like 4eva 2 to stay in that thing when u eventually do. undecided
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
death we all know is inevitable yep but 4 a thing like this hmmmm i guess something is wrong somewhere.....
Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by babihouse(m): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
we are in a free world, so do whatso
ever suits u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together / Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor / Nancy Isime's Outfit To 'Living In Bondage' Abuja Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.