Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) (40083 Views)

Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) / Power Of Bleaching Cream: Complete Transformation Of Vera Sidika (photos) / New Video And Pics Of Vera Sidika Twerking In Her Closet...this One Big O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ejiné:

Dude, you've got it all wrong.

As a matter of fact, my fiancee is built like this too (remember I once linked you to a thread where I posted her picture, and even used one of her photos as my NL profile pic for a while).
Ol boy, why I no go remember? Meanwhile, why is she still your fiancee after all these years. E be like say you want make more serious/ready men snatch am. Better gi am belle marry am sharperly.

What really is the issue here, is that this beh-beh right here stands as the sexiest, most bootylicious woman to ever make it to Big Brother Africa, and that is a solid fact.
So, my broda, let us all join hands and appreciate dat asss.

That is debatable oh. Some keen observers (lol) would remind you of Jessica and Miss P (Big Brother Africa Stargame and Amplified respectively). In any case, they're all within the same range of regular big butts/hips we see around.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 08, 2013
Unimke_Ak: shocked shocked SMDH !!
Menh I wanna hit that

18+

Good luck with that

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by pomporiking: 1:23am On Apr 08, 2013
*In madea's voice*LAWD HAVE MERCY.I swear if she be housemate amma pay to see her shower
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 08, 2013
This azz will definitely eclipse that of cherokee D'AZZ...
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by gunuvi(m): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2013
Pls I need that Ladys bank account detail. She deserves some hard currency.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2013
pro01: Sometimes I wonder whether most of these NL members are real-life hermits with severe detachment from everyday life. See as dem dey hala like say anything dey special about this girl and her big yansh; when many ordinary Naija girls in the streets get this kind yansh and hips and bigger sef. Even ashawos wey stand for road. Abi na because this one be quasi-celeb na im come make am big deal.
Any Nigerian babe wey carry dis kind thing dey always be wahala to F. U've got to lie that your father is the MD of Addax petroleum. With your English wey dem use pidgin English teach, then you are good to go.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2013
googlepikin: Any Nigerian babe wey carry dis kind thing dey always be wahala to F. U've got to lie that your father is the MD of Addax petroleum. With your English wey dem use pidgin English teach, then you are good to go.

Well, not always oh. Go Allen Avenue roundabout (Peckers) or Isaac John any night - especially from 9pm, and I assure you say you go see ashawo wey carry this kind yansh and eve bigger ones sef. Person don almost get accident for that Allen Roundabour many times just because of heavy duty bakassi wey man dey look. Apart from roadside ashawo, I sabi many 'runs girls' wey carry this kind baka. Them full Lagos, Abuja, P/H, and everywhere.

Besides, for those yeye ones wey dem form nonsense, if my papa be MD of Addax petroleum, na hot iron I go take dey plaster 'tattoo' for their yansh without fucking them sef.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Creamish(f): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2013
pro01:
Ol boy, why I no go remember? Meanwhile, why is she still your fiancee after all these years. E be like say you want make more serious/ready men snatch am. Better gi am belle marry am sharperly.

That is debatable oh. Some keen observers (lol) would remind you of Jessica and Miss P (Big Brother Africa Stargame and Amplified respectively). In any case, they're all within the same range of regular big butts/hips we see around.

Paloma too . .
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by ichommy(m): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2013
Nwa, chei, o bo! Dis 1 na Fire o
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by 32D: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2013
[size=18pt]all i see is a badly formed bum-bum, repulsive thighs....and a beauty-challenged face[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2013
Nnaaaa meeeeeeee....
Nneeee meeeeeeeee...

Olisa babaaaaaaa ooooooo
Olisa mamaaaaaaa ooooo

Ojigbijigbijigbijigbijigbi

Opitipitipitipitipitipitipiti..

Yuzedo Nwanne muooooooooooooo...

Inokwa ya eeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by honeric01(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2013
Thank God i no longer watch BBA, my eyes shall not see iniquities.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by preeky: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2013
Am a lady and am so jealous of her.I ve never seen such a curvy hot woman especially her flat tummy.I thought mercy johnson had it all but i ve changed my mind.thats what we call banging body or bootilicious forget beyonce she can come and see african woman rather this kenyan hotie/go girl i just admire her
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2013
surgically enhanced booty!
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2013
platinumricky: This azz will definitely eclipse that of cherokee D'AZZ...

Cherokee got nothing on dat azzz..

This is the koko....

i wonder why south and east african women are blessed with the steatopygia gene and not our west african beauties.

Kele wu ya ooooo
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2013
pro01:

Well, not always oh. Go Allen Avenue roundabout (Peckers) or Isaac John any night - especially from 9pm, and I assure you say you go see ashawo wey carry this kind yansh and eve bigger ones sef. Person don almost get accident for that Allen Roundabour many times just because of heavy duty bakassi wey man dey look. Apart from roadside ashawo, I sabi many 'runs girls' wey carry this kind baka. Them full Lagos, Abuja, P/H, and everywhere.

Besides, for those yeye ones wey dem form nonsense, if my papa be MD of Addax petroleum, na hot iron I go take dey plaster 'tattoo' for their yansh without fucking them sef.

Are you sure??..you are not teasing right?

I wouldnt want to waste my time and money going to Allen Ave only to behold Onila's kind of lekpa behind..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by honeric01(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2013
preeky: Am a lady and am so jealous of her.I ve never seen such a curvy hot woman especially her flat tummy.I thought mercy johnson had it all but i ve changed my mind.thats what we call banging body or bootilicious forget beyonce she can come and see african woman rather this kenyan hotie/go girl i just admire her

you can also have what she's got but only the amount that fits your body.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by TeenageMoney(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2013
Whats that BBA all about?
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Creamish(f): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2013
gbosaa:

Cherokee got nothing on dat azzz..

This is the koko....

i wonder why south and east african women are blessed with the steatopygia gene and not our west african beauties.

Kele wu ya ooooo

Come my family and ul beg to differ!! grin
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2013
Creamish:

Come my family and ul beg to differ!! grin

But i no sabi road to your house naa...gimme your nos and address..
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Mcleo007(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2013
That booootay can make a brother scream out loud! Shiiiiitt! What she lacked in the front, she makes up for behind.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Creamish(f): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2013
gbosaa:

But i no sabi road to your house naa...gimme your nos and address..

Just letting u know west African babes are also endowed. Fear not. God no 4get us . grin
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2013
Damn!!! I'll beat that raw all day long!!! grin

Gatts love East Africans!! kiss kiss
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2013
When a chic's batty is as fat as that, then condoms become a liability...

Touch ya toes, back that azz up, and take it from the back, mami...

Rastafari!! tongue
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by dammytosh: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2013
32-D:
[size=18pt]all i see is a badly formed bum-bum, repulsive thighs....and a beauty-challenged face[/size]

Then we can safely assume , you have a bad sight. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by chukkynwob(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2013
AMUWOooooooooo Odofinnnnnnnnn!
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Evestar200(f): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2013
So na woman shape una da halla 4 like dis so?
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Afolabs101: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2013
Ejiné:

Dude, you've got it all wrong.

As a matter of fact, my fiancee is built like this too (remember I once linked you to a thread where I posted her picture, and even used one of her photos as my NL profile pic for a while).
What really is the issue here, is that this beh-beh right here stands as the sexiest, most bootylicious woman to ever make it to Big Brother Africa, and that is a solid fact.

So, my broda, let us all join hands and appreciate dat asss.

Seconded!!
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by buklan4realyah(f): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2013
ooooooooh boi! omo yen ta lenu' o ta sha sha' shocked shocked shocked shocked

solid stone full of sheet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2013
Ye! i don p"""r
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Zooposki(f): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2013
Abeg make somebody borrow me p.r,ick.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2013
I will find her and I'll marry her angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission / Sexual Harassment In Nollywood: Myth Or Reality? Actresses/Producers Speak Out / Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.