Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Repercussion Of Picking Money On The Floor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repercussion Of Picking Money On The Floor? (2456 Views)

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream? / What Are The Repercussion Of Staying Away From Church For Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repercussion Of Picking Money On The Floor? by tlaret24(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
dear nl,pls as a christain are suppose to pick money on the floor?
Re: Repercussion Of Picking Money On The Floor? by SIRcumalot: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
Don' try it u will turn to yam
Re: Repercussion Of Picking Money On The Floor? by Gboliwe: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
What exactly is the relationship between being christlike and picking money?
Re: Repercussion Of Picking Money On The Floor? by tlaret24(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
nöne christian can pick it without knwin d consequences buh as a christian i believe we are nt meant to.
Re: Repercussion Of Picking Money On The Floor? by Gboliwe: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
tlaret24: nöne christian can pick it without knwin d consequences buh as a christian i believe we are nt meant to.
what are the consequences?
Re: Repercussion Of Picking Money On The Floor? by tlaret24(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
thats why i opened dis thread so that odas wil err their view
Re: Repercussion Of Picking Money On The Floor? by sagytariusTM1: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
Op, make sure ur name is not Agatha. Else, u'll turn to tortoise if u pick the money.
It will become another case of #Agatha aghola mbe.
Re: Repercussion Of Picking Money On The Floor? by captainbraide: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN ONE BEEN A CHRISTIAN AND PICKING MONEY ON THE GROUND.IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU.IF YOU DONT LIKE IT FINE.IF YOU CAN DO IT NO PROBLEM.
Re: Repercussion Of Picking Money On The Floor? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
Gboliwe: What exactly is the relationship between being christlike and picking money?
Ask those ushers wey dey my church o..

na so pastor preach one hot message d other day, I carry my leg waka go front, drop 3000 naira for front of altar. I never even turn back, c as pastor and usher jam head as dem wan pick d money..

@Op: money wey no be ur own, leave am o, for your own good, unless u be pastor and d money na tithe...
Re: Repercussion Of Picking Money On The Floor? by nlPoster: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2019
tlaret24:
dear nl,pls as a christain are suppose to pick money on the floor?

No
Re: Repercussion Of Picking Money On The Floor? by MuttleyLaff: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2019
tlaret24:
thats why i opened dis thread so that odas wil err their view
... and "err" their views, they without much of any disappointing, they las las surely will do
Re: Repercussion Of Picking Money On The Floor? by nlPoster: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2019
Gboliwe:
What exactly is the relationship between being christlike and picking money?

It's not advisable if you're Nigerian unless you're as fortified as the money dropper.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Pastor Wale Adefarasin’s Son Weds Former Minister Of Transport Daughter / Does Hell Really Exist? / What Is The Origin Of Ifa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.