Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? (12123 Views)

Does Phcn Uses Generator To Empower Us?? / What Does Phcn Do With Monthly Payments?!! / Abeg Why Does PHCN Take Light Whenever It Rains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by macherie1: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
Does PHCN have a customer service line or a website where complaints can be lodged? Why shouldn't a service providing company (public or not) have a functional feedback mechanism or Is the government doing the citizen a favour by providing electricity that we pay dearly for? The hithertho erratic power supply in my area has been off for the past 48 hrs and the noise of generators is killing. To avoid going crazy I drove around from Ipaja where I reside through Akowonjo to egbeda and everywhere was in Total darkness. I asked my friends who live in other areas of Lagos and the story is pretty much the same.
BLACKOUT! The most annoying part is that no one seems to know what the problem is with PHCN. What a Country!

4 Likes

Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by rfams: 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Even if they do have a means of getting across to them, do you think they would respond? Do we have a trusted and well functioning emergency line in Nigeria? (NO).

Let's just be patient with the way things are going and hope for a better tomorrow for Nigeria.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Coldblooded(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
I share your sentiment on this. The citizens of this country have been in pain so much that we no longer know what it is like not to be in pain. The current blackout affected every part of the country(I guess,though I m in lagos also). When there is a 5megawatts increase in power supply it will flood d media with d ministry of power enjoying some adulations from Nigerians, but when there is a 3000megawatts decrease from our power supply, nobody enlightens the masses on the situation. That's d price we pay for being Nigerians!

11 Likes

Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by taharqa: 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
@OP, why are you bothering yourself about an organisation (PHCN) that is just about to be Buried soonest and overtaken by a Bunch of more serious Private Hands?? What do you want to do with the Customer Help Line of such an organisation. PATIENCE for just a few weeks, dear.

By the way, the current Black-out in most parts of Lagos, Ogun and others (they have started restoring it now) is due to repairs on the main Shell Gas Gathering Facility that services the Escravos Line and setting up of some Transmission Lines in the Lag area. The PRMC announced the temporary disruptions, and a thread about it even made FP here on NL.

Plz, put your ears on the ground more.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by taharqa: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
Cold blooded: I share your sentiment on this. The citizens of this country have been in pain so much that we no longer know what it is like not to be in pain. The current blackout affected every part of the country(I guess,though I m in lagos also). When there is a 5megawatts increase in power supply it will flood d media with d ministry of power enjoying some adulations from Nigerians, but when there is a 3000megawatts decrease from our power supply, nobody enlightens the masses on the situation. That's d price we pay for being Nigerians!

They enlightened you. Only that you weren't listening. You probably were too busy Complaining that you missed the Enlightenment. Not their fault, you know.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Coldblooded(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
taharqa:

They enlightened you. Only that you weren't listening. You probably were too busy Complaining that you missed the Enlightenment. Not their fault, you know.
hmm!u kind of defending them. I listen to news,I follow the media the way I can,how else could I be missing a news like that. Maybe the enlightenment was not done properly.
[b][/b]Note: I am not a pessimistic Nigerian so I don't complain that much,all I just did was sharing n contributing to a good post.

1 Like

Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by taharqa: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cold blooded: hmm!u kind of defending them. I listen to news,I follow the media the way I can,how else could I be missing a news like that. Maybe the enlightenment was not done properly.
[b][/b]Note: I am not a pessimistic Nigerian so I don't complain that much,all I just did was sharing n contributing to a good post.
Okay, Bros. No probs. The info was on NL's FP sha. You missd it. But its okay... REGARDS
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by akaOpene(m): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2013
taharqa:

@OP, why are you bothering yourself about an organisation (PHCN) that is just about to be Buried soonest and overtaken by a Bunch of more serious Private Hands?? What do you want to do with the Customer Help Line of such an organisation. PATIENCE for just a few weeks, dear.

By the way, the current Black-out in most parts of Lagos, Ogun and others (they have started restoring it now) is due to repairs on the main Shell Gas Gathering Facility that services the Escravos Line and setting up of some Transmission Lines in the Lag area. The PRMC announced the temporary disruptions, and a thread about it even made FP here on NL.
Is Onitsha part of Lagos,Ogun,Osun or Ondo?I want to know because there has been total darkness here for 3days now and you are here asking the Op to put his ear to the ground and be patient.How many times has PDP shifted the date for stable power supply?U are simply pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Afam4eva(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2013
Is this supposed to be a joke? Even if you go to there office, they can't help you, how much more calling them. That's if they have a line that is functional.

Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Scarpon(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2013
why border neppa can even take the light while on call

1 Like

Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by jimjones: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2013
lol. e be like say this op nor get wetin to use him data for.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by ichommy(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2013
Am not sure
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2013
Oga, this is what will happen

If you dial them, as soon as you say 'hello'. They will switch the light back on, as you drop phone say, no worry o una don show light for us o.

Dem go switch am off! tongue

1 Like

Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Kesmakveli(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2013
The same ish over here in Nkpolu Rumuigbo in porthrcourt(& some oder parts in d state), for 4dys now, nepa hasn't blinked d light.. I came back from an errand and saw a new bill on our meter, so I asked ma yunger bro bout it, n he said some nepa officials brought it.. So I asked if he was able to hear frm dem y d sudden power outage! Nepa officials Answer;-Men are working on it! Imagine d level of illetracy in dem! I culdnt laff. Mtcheew,, God save us.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by surveyProf(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2013
www.phcnonline.com

Telephone: 07057134388, 08138219076

u can submit ur complain on the site!!!
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by dridowu: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2013
Lwkmd, thank God say u no b teacher u go 2 wicked o, studnt go 8 u, Omo c question, i need to google ds questn. Phcn customer care numba ?
Ds shd b in d komedy sectn
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Walexz02(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2013
taharqa:

Bro, u are defending shit!ยก According to the news you are refering to, the outage will only affect Lagos,OSUN and Ogun and they even said it will be for two days only(saturday and sunday). The power failure is everywhere now. This Government of GEJ is doomed! Imagine, they are pumping money to make electricity stable and at thesame time they privatizing the PHCN. What a shame!
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by HOTWATER(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2013
[/b][b][color=#006600][/color]Does PHCN have a customer service line or a website where complaints can be lodged? Why shouldn't a service providing company (public or not) have a functional feedback mechanism or Is the government doing the citizen a favour by providing electricity that we pay dearly for? The hithertho erratic power supply in my area has been off for the past 48 hrs and the noise of generators is killing. To avoid going crazy I drove around from Ipaja where I reside through Akowonjo to egbeda and everywhere was in Total darkness. I asked my friends who live in other areas of Lagos and the story is pretty much the same.
BLACKOUT! The most annoying part is that no one seems to know what the problem is with PHCN. What a Country!

@op
you just experinced what power use to be like before GEJ came to power .keep your ears on the ground , it is actually because of a maintenance work going on .Supply will likely be restored today as announced .
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by lorddarshwood(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2013
rfams: Even if they do have a means of getting across to them, do you think they would respond? Do we have a trusted and well functioning emergency line in Nigeria? (NO).

Let's just be patient with the way things are going and hope for a better tomorrow for Nigeria.

To be patient until we die In darkness,1986 was deadline for blackout,recently its vision2010 and three years after its worst,in my area at abule egba,its a 2 days on and 1 day off but we barely use light for 20hours out of 48hours they promised us..so tell me what manner of patience do we need again.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Dee60: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
May be they have a disservice unit! When you go to their office don't be surprised that they are as well using candles and lanterns to work!
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Dee60: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Afam4eva: Is this supposed to be a joke? Even if you go to there office, they can't help you, how much more calling them. That's if they have a line that is functional.

How can they help when they themselves do not have light?
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by delors(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
Customer: Hello, I just paid my bills but I still don't have light, wetin happen na?

Attendant: Hello, sorry I can't hear you clar enough, we also don't have light now and we are using generator but the noise from the generator is too loud...Can you call back in another 1 hour? Maybe NEPA would have brought back the light by then. Thank you for calling NEPA, we remain committed to serving you excellently. grin grin grin grin grin

Customer: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by myola777(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
PHCN customer care 080419419419
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Sleekydee(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
See eh, d issue of PHCN in nigeria will not change...I eventually got fed up wen I changed location, I moved 2 Lekki 4rm Meiran estate, believe mi as I speak, I av bin here(lekki) for over a year, d lite situation is alarming and creepled....it absolutely makes no sense...2 make is worse all dis ma flamboyant neighbors dnt even GIV A HECk, dey run dier Mikano 24hrs, mi I no b oil worker, na manage I dey manage, I jst don't seem 2 understand y dis landlords cnt see 2 file a complaint....u nid 2 stay Here 2 understand our plight....Terrible
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Godwin978(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Not only in ur sid its evry where www.phcnonline.com
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by bigfat08: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
[size=15pt]MY BILLS HAVE SKYROCKETED 75% IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS THIS CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER WONT SOLVE ANYTHING .I HAVE TO TO THEIR OFFICE TO COMPAIN ,,NA WAH [/size]

Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
yes unfortunately they do. the cs
was trained in the zoo and is back there to further his instincts. abeg talk about beta thing, na those useless things for phcn u de talk about.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by gameboy727(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
I would love to have their number. I swear in the past two (2) days we've seen light for only ten seconds. Yes, i mean ten seconds.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
gej 2015 for uninterruptable power
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by muktarmtt(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
rfams: Even if they do have a means of getting across to them, do you think they would respond? Do we have a trusted and well functioning emergency line in Nigeria? (NO).

But not wit GEJ in office
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by teejayreal(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dem no get ooo.
Check ma signature to recieve the dstv software.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by gentle12: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
taharqa:

Ode! Mumu!! Eewu!!!,''enlighten'' indeed,I beg shut your stinking mouth and lets have serious minded people at helms of POWER affairs ,enough of this black-out and lets move forward

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians / Governor Ihedioha Fires Council Bosses, Dissolves Boards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.