Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,787 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

this is too funny - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / this is too funny (24795 Views)

Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 10, 2013
Mindependent:

Well you obviously don't want to change so what can I say, be you smiley

Sometimes i do sometimes i like it my struggle is being a player. I have never had true long lasting relationship i have always talked to one girl until i hooked up with her another and that comes from friends in school we would always get pics and girls. And truly i want to change that but when your conceited and you know u look good you have a lot of confidence and thats what keeps me still in College as i was in High school but now it worst. sad
Re: this is too funny by Mindependent(f): 5:57am On Apr 10, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Sometimes i do sometimes i like it my struggle is being a player. I have never had true long lasting relationship i have always talked to one girl until i hooked up with her another and that comes from friends in school we would always get pics and girls. And truly i want to change that but when your conceited and you know u look good you have a lot of confidence and thats what keeps me still in College as i was in High school but now it worst. sad
Well then you probably haven't met the right girl because trust me when you do, no one even needs to tell you before you start changing .believe it or not my bf used to be a player till he met me smiley
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 10, 2013
Mindependent:
Well then you probably haven't met the right girl because trust me when you do, no one even needs to tell you before you start changing .believe it or not my bf used to be a player till he met me smiley

Really i never heard it like that before. The right girl how do you know you met the right one?
Re: this is too funny by Mindependent(f): 6:06am On Apr 10, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Really i never heard it like that before. The right girl how do you know you met the right one?
Trust me when u do , you just know. No one has to tell u
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 10, 2013
Mindependent:
Trust me when u do , you just know. No one has to tell u

ok well i look forward to meeting that special girl that can get away from being a player cheesy
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
I'll give you a 7.....
Re: this is too funny by queenofhearts(f): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
Didn't see what I was expecting ..definitely not tripping
I ll give you a .5
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
queenofhearts: Didn't see what I was expecting ..definitely not tripping
I ll give you a .5

hey i looked at your profile it says Christ in me. I like that. God is my everything honestly i just put these posts because i was bored. But i am a man of God and youth pastor at my church. Its just i always had issues with vanity ever since high school and i still struggle not be to be pride full even as a youth pastor. I mean its hard being young and 22 and still have bad chicks want you and all this stuff that comes with it. But anyway i am glad you follow Jesus. God bless you
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
^ You're 22? You look a little older than 22.
Re: this is too funny by Creamish(f): 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
7/10 . . . not bad. . . Take a pix without d pout . . grin
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yield: ^ You're 22? You look a little older than 22.

Wow i usually get the opposite people usually think i am in high school dang that hurt
Re: this is too funny by queenofhearts(f): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
Cuteguy12:

hey i looked at your profile it says Christ in me. I like that. God is my everything honestly i just put these posts because i was bored. But i am a man of God and youth pastor at my church. Its just i always had issues with vanity ever since high school and i still struggle not be to be pride full even as a youth pastor. I mean its hard being young and 22 and still have bad chicks want you and all this stuff that comes with it. But anyway i am glad you follow Jesus. God bless you

Hmmm bless u too
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Wow i usually get the opposite people usually think i am in high school dang that hurt
let dem be giving u hope.i am more handsome than u by far cool
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
lefulefu:
let dem be giving u hope.i am more handsome than u by far cool
You just hater my dude. No real guy would say something like that you just proved to me your not by what you just said. Come on us men are supposed are not supposed to compete were supposed to just get girls. hahahha. But even in that i know i would dust you with getting girls if that was a competition.My brother be happy with how you look i know i am like i said i love my self too much sometimes. But God is breaking that slowly as i give way to him.
Re: this is too funny by Ezegozie(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
Cuteguy12:

I have had enough your girl no getting mouth. Look your saying guys don't post pics lol look at Facebook lil bro. Second of all if your good looking you will always post pictures why because there are girls out there who wont you. Third of all man you keep saying handsome and yet usually good looking guys have girls second that. Lol this is the funny part that you are a guy obviously but you still continue yo talk about gayish characteristics i mean bro are you for Obama LOl you probably look like flava flave or something just joking bra. But could you please just go look at the mirror and be happy with what you see in the mirror . Lol i know i am when i you look at myself bad chicks like me ha ha cute girls like me Hispanic white black asian dude it does not matter what race. You ever head that song from Soulja boy I am concieted http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BD49Ua1WMJM#t=0s. Lol my dude i am one conceited vain and maybe little narcissistic guy. It is what is ha ha

did you go to school at all?

Why are your posts always irritating to read. Not even a single line CORRECT
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ezegozie:

did you go to school at all?

Why are your posts always irritating to read. Not even a single line CORRECT
It is because i am tired of being politically correct when i dont have to be. This is a posting website. So Just let me type how i feel. And yes i graduated and i am in college right now but like i said this is a posting website why cant i have fun with how i type?
Re: this is too funny by razznaija(f): 4:56am On Apr 11, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Who told you that? they are all liars.
Re: this is too funny by Creamish(f): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2013
@CUTEGUY . . ur signaturez quite funny . . grin
Re: this is too funny by Ezegozie(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
[quote author=Cuteguy12]
It is because i am tired of being politically correct when i dont have to be. This is a posting website. So Just let me type how i feel. And yes i graduated and i am in college right now but like i said this is a posting website why cant i have fun with how i type?[/quote

ok. Noted
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
NL where anyone can claim a wanabe badboy,am outta the kids play ground abeg.
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
byvan: NL where anyone can claim a wanabe badboy,am outta the kids play ground abeg.
lol. ur funny
Re: this is too funny by dgb4(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
all i can see is lips undecided[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? / List Of Nigerian Dating Sites U Know / Upload Ur Pitcha Nd Let D Ladies Coment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.