Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,382 members, 7,846,619 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

this is too funny - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / this is too funny (24793 Views)

Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: this is too funny by Sapphire86(f): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2013
Ogugua, sexkillz no fine pass dis, abi which kind 1 b 8/10 Mr nairaland ko, mr nairaland ni. It is obvious u shdnt b a judge @ dat event, kai

Op, not 2 hurt ur feelings bt I'd give u a 4(and I'm being nice)

5 Likes

Re: this is too funny by sapiens: 7:23am On Apr 08, 2013
The 2nd pic is the best. undecided
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2013
Sapphire86: Ogugua, sexkillz no fine pass dis, abi which kind 1 b 8/10 Mr nairaland ko, mr nairaland ni. It is obvious u shdnt b a judge @ dat event, kai

Op, not 2 hurt ur feelings bt I'd give u a 4(and I'm being nice)

[size=13pt]As a co-judge, I make sure the contest runs accordingly and count and verify votes, not looks. My opinion of someone's looks is merely an opinion of mine. It shouldn't influence someone else's opinion, talkless of a competition. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Sexkillz na 76/10 by the way.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2013
The Chick With the Nice Skin Tone and Seemingly Broken Neck Just Gave the Guy a 4...

That Must have Really Hurt.

Although it came from a Dark Skin Chick,So her rating possibly may not be Valid to Him.
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf: Although it came from a Dark Skin Chick,So her rating possibly may not be Valid to Him.[/i]

[size=13pt]Is this a complexion thread?[/size]

1 Like

Re: this is too funny by Sapphire86(f): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]As a co-judge, I make sure the contest runs accordingly and count and verify votes, not looks. My opinion of someone's looks is merely an opinion of mine. It shouldn't influence someone else's opinion, talkless of a competition. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Sexkillz na 76/10 by the way.[/size]

Abegii, when sum1 says 'beauty is in d eye of d beholder' it just means 'u r not fine bt in a nice way'. We want beauty we can all see! But I get ur point, I just dey very surprised dats all.
Sexkillz 76/10 Sum1 has bn bitten wit d lovebug!! grin

2 Likes

Re: this is too funny by Odunharry(m): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2013
190: what in God's Name is flytefallz doing on this thread shocked angry angry
grin
she cme studio
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2013
lol everyone thanks for the rates um this site in Nigeria or something lol I live in the states
Re: this is too funny by Sapphire86(f): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf: The Chick With the Nice Skin Tone and Seemingly Broken Neck Just Gave the Guy a 4...

That Must have Really Hurt.

Although it came from a Dark Skin Chick,So her rating possibly may not be Valid to Him.

Oga, black dt crack!!! I'm dark and I'm proud of it!

Cum n help me fix my neck as it seems 2 b upsetting u so much!
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12: lol everyone thanks for the rates um this site in Nigeria or something lol I live in the states

Apparently not the sharpest knife in the drawer

I think the ladies need to deduct 8 points from his rating just for writing that.

Clearly His Intelligence is no Longer in It's Prime

1 Like

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2013
Sapphire86: Abegii, when sum1 says 'beauty is in d eye of d beholder' it just means 'u r not fine bt in a nice way'. We want beauty we can all see! But I get ur point, I just dey very surprised dats all.
Sexkillz 76/10 Sum1 has bn bitten wit d lovebug!! grin

[size=13pt]He's not ugly. A 4 is beyond harsh and you know it lol. I saw fresh meat and I'm trying to prop him for the contest. After all, Nairaland chickitos whine and complain about the looks of the guys who compete for Mr NL. You know the kind of guys that compete, especially in the early rounds. The same Lucenzo many Nairalanders condemned from nominations ended up winning, so don't rule out Cuteguy12 so quickly.

Sexkillz fine na. 76 na understatement cool[/size]

2 Likes

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2013
lol girl some black girls actually are cute but i always liked and went out with light skinned or middle skinned nothing wrong with being dark skinned that's how God made you be happy about it. grin
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2013
Sapphire86:

Oga, black dt crack!!! I'm dark and I'm proud of it!

Cum n help me fix my neck as it seems 2 b upsetting u so much!

You should be proud of It, Because Your Skin Is Beautiful...

Ya Neck seems to be an entirely different story altogether though.
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12: lol girl some black girls actually are cute but i always liked and went out with light skinned or middle skinned nothing wrong with being dark skinned that's how God made you be happy about it. grin

.......lol
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf:

I think the ladies need to deduct 8 points from his rating just for writing that.

[size=13pt]"Rate My Looks", not "Rate My Intelligence". Trust me, that caught my eye. I'm still laughing at his signature lol.

We should do a Mr Intelligent sha. Tumble weed go full that contest.[/size]
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf:

Just a joke man dang bra you take things to serious
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2013
My Homie Mason Has Arrived, I am sure he will add some colorful commentary.

I think the 4 is a bit harsh as well

But what do i know, i am just a hetero sexxual
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12: lol everyone thanks for the rates um this site in Nigeria or something lol I live in the states

Thought you were in Nigeria sef. angry
Re: this is too funny by Rooneyboy(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2013

grin grin grin
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2013
masonkz:

Thought you were in Nigeria sef. angry

Lol it was a joke i just wanted to see what you niggas would say. I know the site isn't in Nigeria lol you got me rolling. Sometimes niggas take stuff to seriously
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2013
Capt. Cavey:
i hate cute guyz angry

Me too.
Reason: beef.

1 Like

Re: this is too funny by sapiens: 7:46am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Lol it was a joke i just wanted to see what you niggas would say. I know its in Nigeria lol you got me rolling. Sometimes niggas take stuff to seriously
so what were you forming states for before? Okponu undecided
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2013
Yep Guy u cute. The first pic is best. When u take pictures give a light smile and don't open ur mouth yakata because the former makes you look better. Based on the first pic 8.5/10.
Re: this is too funny by nikkyshyne(f): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Lol it was a joke i just wanted to see what you niggas would say. I know the site isn't in Nigeria lol you got me rolling. Sometimes niggas take stuff to seriously
Come here, who are the niggas? angry. Watch it bro angry
Re: this is too funny by Sapphire86(f): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]He's not ugly. A 4 is beyond harsh and you know it lol. I saw fresh meat and I'm trying to prop him for the contest. After all, Nairaland chickitos whine and complain about the looks of the guys who compete for Mr NL. You know the kind of guys that compete, especially in the early rounds. The same Lucenzo many Nairalanders condemned from nominations ended up winning, so don't rule out Cuteguy12 so quickly.

Sexkillz fine na. 76 na understatement cool[/size]

Its ok; well I gave him a 4 cuz I dt knw who posts his pics 4 ratings on a NL?? Facebook server don crash? When I see a topic lyk dat, I expect 2 see either milk or dark chocolate, what I saw??
I love how u and sexkillz openly acknowledge ur love 4 eachoda, its cute

1 Like

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2013
nikkyshyne: Come here, who are the niggas? angry. Watch it bro angry

Oh my bad here in the united states when i call someone nigga it means fam not a racist slur or meaning i mean obviously sense i am black i wouldn't call another black person nigga in a bad way. WOoow Girl come down lol grin
Re: this is too funny by Rooneyboy(m): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

what are u saying young man

I believe u've been high on palm wine for hours now.

3 Likes

Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2013
Sapphire86:

Its ok; well I gave him a 4 cuz I dt knw who posts his pics 4 ratings on a NL?? Facebook server don crash? When I see a topic lyk dat, I expect 2 see either milk or dark chocolate, what I saw??
I love how u and sexkillz openly acknowledge ur love 4 eachoda, its cute

^...lol
Re: this is too funny by Sapphire86(f): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf:

You should be proud of It, Because Your Skin Is Beautiful...

Ya Neck seems to be an entirely different story altogether though.

Lolz; u r just sumthing else!!!
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2013
Late night concern for mankind grin grin
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2013
Sapphire86:

Lolz; u r just sumthing else!!!

I think you look cute. I mean your dancing in the pic right.
Is that why your neck is like that? Just asking not to be mine just curious.
Re: this is too funny by Rooneyboy(m): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Oh my bad here in the united states when i call someone nigga it means fam not a racist slur or meaning i mean obviously sense i am black i wouldn't call another black person nigga in a bad way. WOoow Girl come down lol grin

Mr man , speak English ,this is an english speaking site

*in all ur post thus far u don't fail to use the phrase "HERE IN THE UNITED STATE"*

Abi they record am for ya mouth ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? / List Of Nigerian Dating Sites U Know / Upload Ur Pitcha Nd Let D Ladies Coment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.