Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,182 members, 7,845,882 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

this is too funny - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / this is too funny (24787 Views)

Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2013
Sapphire86: Its ok; well I gave him a 4 cuz I dt knw who posts his pics 4 ratings on a NL?? Facebook server don crash? When I see a topic lyk dat, I expect 2 see either milk or dark chocolate, what I saw??
I love how u and sexkillz openly acknowledge ur love 4 eachoda, its cute

[size=13pt]I noticed that too lol. He wants some appreciation today I suppose. Let him have his day.

Lol. Thank you. smiley[/size]

2 Likes

Re: this is too funny by bolaino(m): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2013
Nigg.a I'm not tryna beef u or something, just tryna tell u how it is, u're not ugly, but u're not handsome, u're just there, and ur mouth's too big, Gaddam, u remind me of one scary movie I watched a while back, there was this scary modafuchka that looked just like u,

2 Likes

Re: this is too funny by Rooneyboy(m): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2013
Sapphire86:

Damn !

U get kegs ooo
Re: this is too funny by sapiens: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2013
Sapphire86:

I love how u and sexkillz openly acknowledge ur love 4 eachoda, its cute
I still don't know what she sees in that Ghana albino. undecided
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Mr man , speak English ,this is an english speaking site

*in all ur post thus far u don't fail to use the phrase "HERE IN THE UNITED STATE"*

Abi they record am for ya mouth ni

My bad i just didn't know at first this is my first time being on this site.
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2013
bolaino: Nigg.a I'm not tryna beef u or something, just tryna tell u how it is, u're not ugly, but u're not handsome, u're just there, and ur mouth's too big, Gaddam, u remind me of one scary movie I watched a while back, there was this scary modafuchka that looked just like u,

Lol woow thanks for your opoinon
Re: this is too funny by Rooneyboy(m): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2013
bolaino: Nigg.a I'm not tryna beef u or something, just tryna tell u how it is, u're not ugly, but u're not handsome, u're just there, and ur mouth's too big, Gaddam, u remind me of one scary movie I watched a while back, there was this scary modafuchka that looked just like u,

The undiluted truth grin

1 Like

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2013
i ll give u a 4 too, (say... thanks to your complexion)
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2013
Damn, Dudes coming in here hating on the Kid Hard.

That Niqqah does have a wide asss mouth tho

Could Swallow a Goddamn Golf Ball

Lowkey, i see lots of haterz in here though.

1 Like

Re: this is too funny by boron10(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2013
Nigga! Your mouth reminds me of Fela's song "BASKET MOUTH DON OPEN MOUTH AGAIN O"
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2013

Alright bro I know i am good looking like i said i have been that by good looking girls family friends all my life. But nigga i like the fact that you spoke your mind i am sure if i saw your pic i would do the same. It is what is thank you for the rate.
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2013
boron10: Nigga! Your mouth reminds me of Fela's song "BASKET MOUTH DON OPEN MOUTH AGAIN O"
hey bra but girls like it lol so you could be a hater all you wont bra i know i can pull more chicks then any day even if i didn't have a haircut i can still dust you.So go head and hate bra. Haters make a conceited guy like me greater.
Haters i love them so much!!! grin grin
ps usually when a guy hates another guy its because he knows hes better looking just saying
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Lol it was a joke i just wanted to see what you niggas would say. I know the site isn't in Nigeria lol you got me rolling. Sometimes niggas take stuff to seriously

You know the site isn't in Nigeria? Ok now you aren't making much sense. Ratings dropped. angry
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12: 633262235

Ayo Fam.....

A Boss doesn't even respond to hating males on the sidelines brah

Don't waste your time

HE IN YOUR THREAD....you feel me?....

The Women in here talking about you.

So He Mad...and He Bitter.

Let a Bitter Niqqah stay Bitter.

You need to be trynna kick game to that ole crazy lookin biitch with tha wack spine alignment and corkscrew like neck properties

Cause her feet fine as hell, i can't really speak on her face. I couldn't see it.
Re: this is too funny by greedie1(f): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2013
would ve given u 7 but something pulled it back to 5 and..dat something isn't ur pose.
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2013
masonkz:

You know the site isn't in Nigeria? Ok now you aren't making much sense. Ratings dropped. angry

LOL! !I think he's trying too much! !!
Re: this is too funny by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2013
Love ur lips, dey look............ And if dat is ur body, den am game cos I love guys with muscles
Re: this is too funny by StateOfMind: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2013
khiaa: I have seen better looking men, you are not cute but you are not ugly. I give you a 5 out of 10.

Gbam! Op is just an average looking guy, definitely not someone I'd give a second look

You look like a nollywood actor, kenneth okonkwo with the wide lips.
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 8:21am On Apr 08, 2013
They trynna take this old snake mouth having niqqah out of his own thread...

Jezus you Nairalanders are Mean....

The Guy Has a Mouth like a reptile...FFS Leave him Alone
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 08, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf:

Ayo Fam.....

A Boss doesn't even respond to hating males on the sidelines brah

Don't waste your time

HE IN YOUR THREAD....you feel me?....

The Women in here talking about you.

Lol dog i feel nigga Girls been rating me good. But i like to see haters it builds me up bro. I know about you but haters make you greater. And it just dudes not chikcs lol

So He Mad...and He Bitter.

Let a Bitter Niqqah stay Bitter.

You need to be trynna kick game to that ole crazy lookin biitch with tha wack spine alignment and corkscrew like neck properties

Cause her feet fine as hell, i can't really speak on her face. I couldn't see it.
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12: Lol dog i feel nigga Girls been rating me good. But i like to see haters it builds me up bro. I know about you but haters make you greater. And it just dudes not chikcs lol

Fam don't even waste time responding to these hatin azz niqqahz...

You just had like 4 women co-sign you..

You need to be talking to them.

Let Bernie and Baron sit on the Sidelines.

Snake Mouthed FTW....You Feel Me?

Muthafoukah got a Mouth like an Anaconda...and Still getting Hoeez.

TeamReptile up in this Biitch.

I Salute...Chief
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2013
This Site Always Crashing.....

Massive Boot.
Re: this is too funny by FindOut(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf:

Apparently not the sharpest knife in the drawer

I think the ladies need to deduct 8 points from his rating just for writing that.

Clearly His Intelligence is no Longer in It's Prime

Supported. That 3rd picture lends a lot of credence to your last sentence. Those who know him should advise him to remve that particular picture. May i also add that the OP's post reeks of low self esteem.

OP, some girls will find you attractive, some will find you un-appealing. If any of my female friends wanted to date you and asked me to rate your looks, seriously...well, lemme not talk.
But I'll say you are good looking enough to actually have no problems respecting yourself and not posting your pictures online to hear what people think about you. You might say you r joking but we all know there's a huge element of seriousness here. So if you end up scoring an average of 4 / 10, I guess you'll feel bad and not try to chat up that pretty girl you've been eyeing right?

Dude, in two words, GROW UP.

Cheers smiley

4 Likes

Re: this is too funny by Sapphire86(f): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

I think you look cute. I mean your dancing in the pic right.
Is that why your neck is like that? Just asking not to be mine just curious.

Nah; my friend n I were goofing @ d beach so we were trying out diff poses!
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2013
Aye Fam...

Take the Third Pic Down.

Matter of Fact...Just Delete that Pic Altogether.

Erase it from The Universe Existence.

The Dudes Hatin On Chief....

But The Kissing Photo is Absurd Dawg

You see Mamii With the Awkward Neck still writing to you Right? wink
Re: this is too funny by Sapphire86(f): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2013
sapiens: I still don't know what she sees in that Ghana albino. undecided

Well, d heart wants what d heart wants!
Re: this is too funny by efosanice: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2013
You are more good looking than most people commenting on this site. And your lips are an asset, you however need better pose. 7/10
Re: this is too funny by sapiens: 8:48am On Apr 08, 2013
Lips an asset? Wtf
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2013
^Little Lipped Guys Wouldn't Understand
Re: this is too funny by FindOut(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12: lol everyone thanks for the rates um this site in Nigeria or something lol I live in the states

Your ratings just came down further (in my eyes o) with this. & you look old o...if it was one small boy now, we for try understand!

Anyway, after zero, there's always -1, -2, -3......

1 Like

Re: this is too funny by boron10(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2013
OP, If you were a cattle, your big mouth will make you very expensive. Enough pomo.
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2013
Find Out!:

Your ratings just came down further (in my eyes o) with this. & you look old o...if it was one small boy now, we for try understand!

Anyway, after zero, there's always -1, -2, -3......
f. Lol I am so tired it was 1am when. I posted that I was thinking.forgive me beautiful.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? / List Of Nigerian Dating Sites U Know / Upload Ur Pitcha Nd Let D Ladies Coment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.