Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,233 members, 7,839,228 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha (7128 Views)

Stolen Funds: No Plea Bargain — FG / My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose / Presidency Is South-south Property, Says Alamieyeseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by Ngwakwe: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2013
I'm not a party to nor do I have stake in this plea bargain.

However, an agreement is an agreement and should be respected.

If Peter Odili, Orji Uzor Kalu, Asiwaju Tinubu, Salisu Buhari, Bankole, Patricia Ete, Adolphus Nwagbara etc could stand on their trial to a stand still without conviction from any court of law in Nigeria. DSP Alamieyeeigha could have still pull through in messing with our Judiciary if it wasn't for the plea bargain. EFCC should stop selective justice to perceived enemies of Mr President and start carrying out their duty without fear or favour.

The truth may be bitter, 90% of our politicians belong to the prison. Alamieyeseigha is no exception.

Under the present political climate in this dilapidated Nigeria, Alams deserves the pardon if he was forced into the bargain by the Federal Government on this stated terms.

Ribadu should tell us how true this revelation is before I pass my judgement on GEJ.
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by iykmora(m): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2013
Dis man thinks he's addressing chicken, goats and their likes. Why don't alams just keep quiet and thank God it was a Nigerian way of doin things.

1 Like

Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by bigfat08: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2013
that is why i love Alamieyeseigha...
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by Farakay: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2013
I dont think he shuld be the one telling u this wen we hav president dat surpose to explain to conutry why he gave d pardon. Dis pple are just senseless
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by gregg2: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2013
He has told his story.
Fortunately, all his witnesses except Yar'Adua are alive.
As a person, I have no reason not to believe him.
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by freshboi29: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2013
this country is so bleeped...imagine pardoning som1 vat embezzzled vat amount of money.wen we have innocent people rotting in jail cuz dey were accused of stealing a hand-set.y shud he be pardoned?
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by freshboi29: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2013
he is a candidate of prison and deserves to be in prison
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by wisestman(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2013
Demdem: Crap.
1000000 times crap
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by dbride: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2013
What nonsense! These black leaders dont understand what leadership is all about. Leaders are suppose to SERVE and do the wishes of the majority of the people not the other way round. They should know the heartbeat of the people, what they want and what they dont! Constitutional rights must be applied with wisdom in line with the HEARTBEAT of the led.

The problem of leadership in Nigeria or black africa in general is the mistake of the Leader/President seeing himself as THE MASTER instead of THE SERVANT of the people. A Servant is humble and serves while a Master lords it over the people, more like a tyrant.

Who cares, the people have condemned the pardon and if GEJ thinks they are not serious, then I have one advice for him: A President is as relevant to the people as he listens and works with their heartbeat! You outlive your usefulness when you continually give the people what you want and not what they ask. You cannot know more than all of them especially when the see your very wicked moves.

Part of plea bargain if Alam made MEND accept the amnesty. MEND struck again 2 days ago! Corruption can never fight Evil and win. Let's learn to do things the godly way whatever the cost for a lasting solution. Our leaders are plain L A Z Y. Their thoughts/ideas, even sincere ones, are laced with corruption. When will they reject openly this pact they have with the DEVIL? Corruption is a demon and Nigeria is in captivity. What unholy reasons to be corrupt!

GOD PLEASE INTERVENE NOW.
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by dbride: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: I'm not a party to nor do I have stake in this plea bargain.

If Peter Odili, Orji Uzor Kalu, Asiwaju Tinubu, Salisu Buhari, Bankole, Patricia Ete, Adolphus Nwagbara etc could stand on their trial to a stand still without conviction from any court of law in Nigeria. DSP Alamieyeeigha could have still pull through in messing with our Judiciary if it wasn't for the plea bargain. EFCC should stop selective justice to perceived enemies of Mr President and start carrying out their duty without fear or favour.

The truth may be bitter, 90% of our politicians belong to the prison. Alamieyeseigha is no exception.

Under the present political climate in this dilapidated Nigeria, Alams deserves the pardon if he was forced into the bargain by the Federal Government on this stated terms.

Ribadu should tell us how true this revelation is before I pass my judgement on GEJ.

An agreement is an agreement. You make an agreement on behalf of the majority of the people, if it is injurious to the people, then be sure to fall out of favour with the people. You dug your grave and you will lie there alone. Dont blame the people, as you always do, when they call GEJ names. Every word, action or deed is a seed sown and has consequencies. It is wisdom to sow your seed at the right time. Alams pardon was done at the wrong time. How can you start the fight against corruption by pardoning the corrupt. Let's apply our God-given brain here and think like higher beings above animals. I am first a human being b4 gender, nationality or tribe
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by dbride: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2013
gregg2: He has told his story.
Fortunately, all his witnesses except Yar'Adua are alive.
As a person, I have no reason not to believe him.

Whatever story he has told does not make WRONG right. It dents further the image of our leaders. The more you try to justify evil the more you reason upside down....even animals do not reason that way. When will we learn to stop justifying evil and do the right thing, Admit, Quit or Shut up!
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by cytellProperty: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2013
Criminal of the Highest Order (C.H.O)!!!
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by dejust(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
My respect for this man is 100%. First he beat UK and their security and back home he got away with kangaroo judgment and now state pardon. Should he go to UK, he will still play his way out: that is if he has not been going and coming.
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by drnoel: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
I also laugh cos I believe this is full of crap..
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by stantob(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
The country owes the peace in the Niger Delta partly to my efforts. Till today, every day, I get one report or the other and I intervene because they all see me as their father, leader and governor general”.

Indeed you're their Governor General.You have just said the truth.So who is the Governor General of Boko Haram? Maybe we will ask some ex or present northern Leaders. undecided undecided undecided undecided I weep for Nigeria. cry cry cry cry
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by omenka(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
I miss Fela Kuti
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by creativemusic: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by stankezzy: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: I'm not a party to nor do I have stake in this plea bargain.

thank you my brother,am not saying that he is innocent,but just go up north nd see how the government is treating the people like animals.is it not somebody that is educated,that knows what is allocation,will shout when it is embezzled.90% of northerners are illittrates ,they do nt even know,wen nd how there money is handled.their governor nd other government officials almost finish every thing, giving the remaining to religious leaders who will then tell the people that God makes rulers that they do not have right to ask why.
HOW MANY OF THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS HAVE YOU SEEN PROSECUTED.NOT EVEN ONE.ALI SHERIFF WAS ASKED THEN THAT HE EMBEZZLED THEIR STATE FUND ,HE ANSWERED THAT HOW WILL SOMEBODY THAT IS AN ILLITRATE ACCUSE HIM WHEN HE CANNOT WRITE HIS NAME OR READ.IF THERE WILL BE PROSECUTION IT WILL START FROM THE MOST CURRUPT ND IT WILL BE FOR ALL REGION.NOT ONLY SOUTH SOUTH OR SOUTH EASTH.abi north no be part of this country.
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by odogwuiyke: 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ole, thief like u
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by beordune(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2013
On why Yar’Adua did not give him the pardon before he died, Alamieyeseigha said the then President had asked him to apply but the political forces against him then generated a security report that he was paired with Atiku to contest the 2011 election against Yar’Adua and Jonathan.

Na only person wey dey lie dey say him witness dey heaven....crap!
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by beordune(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2013
stankezzy: thank you my brother,am not saying that he is innocent,but just go up north nd see how the government is treating the people like animals.is it not somebody that is educated,that knows what is allocation,will shout when it is embezzled.90% of northerners are illittrates ,they do nt even know,wen nd how there money is handled.their governor nd other government officials almost finish every thing, giving the remaining to religious leaders who will then tell the people that God makes rulers that they do not have right to ask why.
HOW MANY OF THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS HAVE YOU SEEN PROSECUTED.NOT EVEN ONE.ALI SHERIFF WAS ASKED THEN THAT HE EMBEZZLED THEIR STATE FUND ,HE ANSWERED THAT HOW WILL SOMEBODY THAT IS AN ILLITRATE ACCUSE HIM WHEN HE CANNOT WRITE HIS NAME OR READ.IF THERE WILL BE PROSECUTION IT WILL START FROM THE MOST CURRUPT ND IT WILL BE FOR ALL REGION.NOT ONLY SOUTH SOUTH OR SOUTH EASTH.abi north no be part of this country.

abeg, na lie ds fool dey lie...
Re: Pardon, Part Of My Plea Bargain, Says Alamieyeseigha by Ngwakwe: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2013
How did you know?

Can you disprove it with credible and verifiable presentation?

beordune:

abeg, na lie ds fool dey lie...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS / Cross River, Chinese Firm Sign Mou On Calabar Deep Seaport / Abia Central: Uncertainty Over Removal Of Onuigbo As APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.